Guess the country

guess the country

Attached: 1545088690903.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Barbieri's_fast
youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-bfElOs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canada

Kirby land

Canada

Attached: amerikirby.jpg (500x422, 109K)

looks like it would be comfy to be that fat. everything you sit on already has a big cushion

Watch My 600lb Life, they are in constant pain.

no you're putting more weight on your bones it would be agony

Looks like pancake batter

except when the weight of the fat is constantly crushing all of your bones and organs, compressing your spine, and making you bowlegged

on top of things like diabetes and horrible hormonal problems caused by high body fat

honestly people like this should be interned and starved until they're back to a healthy BMI again. it is perfectly safe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Barbieri's_fast

Attached: 20F01600-ABAF-42DB-8C89-C26BF8025D2F.jpg (190x239, 7K)

No.

Attached: 1548893903031.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

The second they are set free they'd eat themselves into obesity again. They need surgery and intensive mental health treatment. Locking them up and starving them would work but I say surgery because then they'd have a slightly harder time stuffing themselves after, though it should also be noted that some people managed to gain weight even after the surgery, they are that addicted.

I used to be a nurse aide. we had some super obese people come in because they always get hurt when they fall. One dude had like no dick he had to use a female urinal

So this is how they make cheetos.

Why are people doing this to themselves?
It looks like she is melting.

>there is a normal sized skeleton inside of that

I first thought it was pink turd from the thumbnail and it actually was.

I ask that question myself. Being fat sucks and makes you feel bad.

I was once at 33 BMI (mostly eating due to stress after messy breakup and job problems) and I was extremely uncomfortable even with that relatively "moderate" obesity. Not only you look bad and your clothes rip apart, your health significantly decreases and your mood is constantly bad. I took my shit together and I frequent gym now. I weight 15 kg less, even taken into account that I gained a lot of muscle.

I'm scared for the future of those children

Attached: 1452400270172.jpg (340x340, 79K)

Attached: american choo choo.webm (480x208, 1.62M)

These people don't have normal thought processes, they are mentally fucked up addicts and food happens to be their drug of choice. Many of them were abused, sexually or otherwise, to boot. Plus, a lot of them were overweight since childhood so being fat actually feels relatively normal to them. Anyway, they seek comfort in food and use fat as a defense mechanism so they couldn't possibly stop without massive intervention.

Yes, I understand that they seek escape in food. I got into the same thing for a while. But to me anything that could be (briefly) gained from eating was absolutely nothing compared to the fact that I felt like absolute shit and looked just likewise. Even if those people don't give a flying fact how they look, they must feel the sheer discomforts of being fat fucks.

Like I said, they've probably been overweight as long as they can remember and it feels normal to them. Also, they just don't care. Drug addicts likely feel bad a lot of the time but they don't care when they're high. These people eat all the time, so they likely frequently feel "high" too.

BTW, can I watch this shit online somewhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-bfElOs8