/asean/

edisi thirsty loli dragon
even if i told you not to you'll stilldo it, so why bother

Attached: lolidragon.jpg (960x720, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bali.tribunnews.com/2018/08/07/dianggap-sekutu-strategis-indonesia-lolos-dari-embargo-as-lalu-bagaimana-nasib-sukhoi-35-tni-au
youtube.com/watch?v=13sTf6ZOAeg
en.antaranews.com/news/120733/indonesian-army-wins-28-gold-medals-at-aarm-2018
vocaroo.com/i/s0o28BN0k6kq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tomorrow is valentine
Those that wont get choco line up please

Attached: 1524753232536.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

does chocolate from my mum count?

Supporting this fellow indobro thread

dingjn

Salam my fellow /asean/ friends

Attached: hisoDAB.png (554x400, 158K)

We wuz bl@ck bvlls n shiyet

it's cloudy here. Feels like every morning will rain, which is comfy as fuck

Hello honorary /asean/ auscunt
Isn't it noon down there? Are you on smoko?

foggy weather best weather

Attached: WIN_20190213_06_03_36_Pro.jpg (2560x1440, 890K)

>rain
>comfy
Males bawa jas ujan :(

Its only 10am now
Currently on holidays till uni starts again

baste
my shift is noon to evening so I can relax and drink hot tea in bed while playing switch

Attached: 1541361659603.jpg (384x383, 20K)

>orang bunuh diri gara-gara pinjaman online di berita
F

What do you think?

Attached: 1521299118_711040298.png (1050x549, 29K)

source?

Metrotv

>Playing both sides
That's actually rather inaccurate: only Duterte and some of his allies are really pro-China, but the country as a whole is still very pro-US. Even the military is pro-US or pro-Israel.

And why is North Korea in "playing both sides"? They should be in the China camp if anything.

pengen ngentot gan

Can't wait to get myself cute chinese gf owo
They're playing both sides. NK is disarming its nuclear arsenal, had a talk with Trump and it seems like Korea will be reunited once again.

Guess that explains why everyone is so nice to me there.

Nah, we are nice in general

Even then, it could be argued that Duterte is tsundere towards the US but praises them if it's in his interest.

I'm gonna buy some chocolate for my beautiful wife Kuroki Tomoko.

Attached: images (16).jpg (500x281, 14K)

very cute. Tomoko feels like a yuri manga now

Attached: leqryXiK_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Fuck Chinks
We're American ally now
bali.tribunnews.com/2018/08/07/dianggap-sekutu-strategis-indonesia-lolos-dari-embargo-as-lalu-bagaimana-nasib-sukhoi-35-tni-au

skilfully playing both sides bring more benefit.

fucking notification

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-13 at 9.00.17 AM.png (331x56, 12K)

How is that bring benefit you dumbfuck.
"Non-Block" is literally the reason why our Military isn't the strongest in this region yet.

Why aren't you married yet?

she can pour taho on me desu

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13-09-23-15-104_com.devhd.feedly.png (1080x2246, 903K)

fucking idiot
We don't have the means to be the strongest. Playing both sides is literally our strategy since day one. We wouldn't even be independent if we didn't play both sides.

>military blockhead
While I agree military has it's place, rather than depend on overseas ally it's better to take advantage of both of them.
Manouvering diplomatically to extract benefit from confrontation are the strokes of a great statesman.
"Hence he does not ally...." Art of war ss.11.55

I've decided to learn Hokkien, because imagine meeting a 30 year-old white american guy who can randomly speak Hokkien.

That's kinda why I agreed to learn Cebuano from my girlfriend.

Compared to what? Our military is the strongest in terms of manpower and equipment wise is seconded only by the Singapore. Non-block stance was never been adopted by this country even by Sukarno era (Arguably the apex of our military power).

I jacked off to her several times already user.
Mostly me larping as a courrpt policeman having my way with her.

>no soy pouring chekwa gf

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-25-22-26-35-242_com.google.android.youtube.png (2246x1080, 648K)

manpower is pretty useless if you're an island nation without a capable navy

Maintaining an active blue-water navy is astronomically expensive. Our army is intended for defensive purpose in case of foreign invasion, nobody can go toe to toe with China's or America's fleet so it's better to watch them fight rather than to meddle and get fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=13sTf6ZOAeg

So Awkward

>Manpowers
Lel, even Vietnam and India is more ready to fight.
>Equipments
Pffft, not even our Air Force or Navy are classified as "World Class" by inventory standard.
>Non-block stance was never been adopted by this country even by Sukarno era (Arguably the apex of our military power).
Nice delusion, but our equipments and spareparts have been "Gado-Gado" because of that. Vietnam has Russia as their model, Singapore has Israel as their model, Autralia has USA as their model.
We have Russia, China, USA, and Europe cunts as our model kek.

>Our army is intended for defensive purpose in case of foreign invasion
And yet we still poor at that LMAO

The whole world combined can't go toe-to-toe with America's fleet, so your comment somewhat makes sense.

Indog is too poor to do anything anyway. Better give up before we get thrown around and puppeted by the Chinese. Pribumi is just mentally unfit to lead a nation to glory.

If you mean "Whole World" is only Asia and Europe then yes.
But Whole World isn't only that.

> Non-block stance was never been adopted by this country
What is NAM (One of the founder being Sukarno)?
It IS the foreign policy adopted by Indonesia.
It's the work and testament of bright diplomat like Agus Salim, Adam Malik, Ali Alatas and many more

Asia and Europe arguably have more powerful military than other regions retard, do you seriously expect Congo to annihilate the Chinese or some shit

Cinak balik cinak

>Pessimism
It's not Pribumi, it's you.
And to think you are descendant of the proud Majapahit.
I think you misunderstand the chain of posts

The NAM was the main principle of the Indonesian foreign policy and continues to inspire present day decision making, but it has to stop. Indon only practices neutrality when it doesn't have anything to do with our interests, while continuing to bitch about muh Palestine and Xinjiang, and shutting up anyone that dares to mention West Papua Independence.

No, that USA poster just spouting bullshit like his country is untouchable

That same guy brought equipment from his Soviet buddy but begged America to stop Netherlands from annexing Papua while on the same time denouncing capitalism.

I don't know about about Vietnam but since British Raj India has always been a pretty good soldier factory, especially the sikh.

>Lel, even Vietnam and India is more ready to fight.
Nice argument retard. Did you just came from a proctologist's office to come with that conclusion?

>Pffft, not even our Air Force or Navy are classified as "World Class" by inventory standard.
What other ASEAN country has "World Class" equipment? Is there a military equipment pageant for world's armies I've never heard of?

>We have Russia, China, USA, and Europe cunts as our model kek.
Moron, you think that gun and tank will refuse to shoot just because they were manufactured by an ally of enemy's country? Brand loyalty has nothing to do with warfare dumbass.

vocaroo.com/i/s0o28BN0k6kq

It's true that the whole world even in arms would have a hard time facing the American military might though. It's arguably one of, if not the single greatest civilisation in the entire history of mankind. And that's an understatement.

Both doesn't even remotely make sense to be framed as evidence that Indonesia doesn't practice neutrality.
Penjajahan diatas dunia harus dihapuskan?
It's the main principle in the founding of our nation, we preach peace, not instigate aggression.
As for the West Papua, better to keep rather than letting them be thrown into the wolf den that is geopolitical maneuvering which would disadvantage the rest of us.
Which and source?

I could see the point of post. That is, the rather lack of information regarding the general military doctrine that Indonesian apply, which would affect the way the whole military organization from units to tactics to equipment

>Nice argument retard. Did you just came from a proctologist's office to come with that conclusion?
Hahahaha, tolol. Lu kira ajang kompetisi kayak ini bakal sama kayak dimedan perang sungguhan. Ini sama kayak argumen tolol yang bilang "kan kita punya Kopassus" Lmao.

>Pffft, not even our Air Force or Navy are classified as "World Class" by inventory standard.
What other ASEAN country has "World Class" equipment? Is there a military equipment pageant for world's armies I've never heard of?
Singapore punya AU dan Vietnam punya AL lebih bagus dari Indonesia. Gak tau inventorynya apa aja? Cek Wiki sono.

>Moron, you think that gun and tank will refuse to shoot just because they were manufactured by an ally of enemy's country? Brand loyalty has nothing to do with warfare dumbass.
Oh pantes, gak tau apa-apa soal Militer ternyata, Alutsista kita itu punya macem-macem bukan berarti malah lebih bagus, kalau gado-gado nyampur itu penggunaan dan pemeliharaannya juga bakal lebih susah dan mahal karena buku panduan Alutsista tiap negara itu beda-beda, paham?

>It's arguably one of, if not the single greatest civilisation in the entire history of mankind.
That's not an understatement at all, it's apt

Cendol gan wkwkwkwkwk XD

If you analyse this map you can start to grasp which countries actually attempt to approach neutrality in the Palestinian case, and which ones are cucks to either the Arabs or the Jews. I don't think those neutral countries bitch about themselves being "bebas aktif" as well, painting a picture that true neutrality is shown, not spoken, nor indoctrinated into the people's minds.

Attached: images (10).jpg (744x412, 43K)

Actually the indonesian army is geared for fighting insurgencies and separatists. The army was never fit for projecting power outwards. Indonesia is very good at asymmetric warfare and snuffing out militants in the jungle. But invasion from outside? Not a chance.
That's why it's imperative for Indonesia to play both sides and pit the world powers against each other, at least for now.

His visitation to White House to meet J.F.K. which led to New York Agreement, the whole thing was a testament to his diplomatic skill.

exactly, that's why i havent read the latest manga. it became another moefag manga. im fine tomoko having few friends especially her middle school friends since all of them are outcasts. bur suddenly she's friends with 4 girls with anime hair which is fucking saddening.

Attached: images (17).jpg (325x942, 43K)

That's why it needs to Change.

The Palestinian case is rather touchy, and even the inception of Israel is really controversial as well. It's safe to say though that the Jew REALLY encroached on Palestinian territory on the carte blanche given by the western world at that time, violating numerous treaty
This

>class canceled
Yesh

It won't change. Indons want to be a world power yet have no idea how to accomplish it. Hell most won't even admit that our country is a shithole. Until we actually see things from an objective perspective, lying to ourselves won't solve a thing.

Change right now? It'll be a net negative.
In the future? We'll be seen as competitor and pitted by the worlds power,
Time will tell how it unfurls

So it begins...

Sandwiched between Indo posts..

Attached: H2U05y1.jpg (1405x1922, 203K)

>It won't change
It wills if we have better Planning.
But of course Economy still being first.

Not right now, but planning for the future.

>Palestinian territory
You mean the designated British mandate territory? There has never been a country called "Palestine", philistine was the Latin name for regionm, while kingdoms have existed in the area, e.g. Kingdom of Judah.

While throughout the major caliphates and sultanates, the area had been under Islamic control for more than a thousand years. This causes the Arabs to develop the sense of ownership toward the land.

Since the two claims to the land was justified, the British tried to divide the land to each side, but the Arabs as we know it got angry and went to war. Thus the situation today. A true neutrality would understand that there is no need to pick a side among the two conflicting groups, which indonesia disappointingly failed to achieve.

If we are too one sided we won't be getting things like Joint Battle Simulation like Indopura or Samudra Shakti.
Don't put all your eggs on one basket and all that

Indopol stop

So you agree that the best decision would be to equally divide the land?
But what's your opinion on Israel encroachment to claim Palestine land?
Is it okay to stand neutral and not at least ask for justice against oppression?
What about the Palestinian right of determination?
The Jews have been repatriated numerous time across history and now they try to do the same. A bit ironic in a sense.

Attached: Image111r.png (1100x738, 513K)

Still better than Philpol

Hey Indopol how do you feel about Jokowi and Abu Bakar Baasyir

>Jokowi
Sucker
>Abu Bakar Baasyir
Bomber

>Hahahaha, tolol. Lu kira ajang kompetisi kayak ini bakal sama kayak dimedan perang sungguhan. Ini sama kayak argumen tolol yang bilang "kan kita punya Kopassus" Lmao.
This raises a good point, but still competition like this would be an indication on the quality of the soldier in question (although it might be a special case and not the general outlook of the military itself)
>Singapore punya AU dan Vietnam punya AL lebih bagus dari Indonesia. Gak tau inventorynya apa aja? Cek Wiki sono.
>Oh pantes, gak tau apa-apa soal Militer ternyata, Alutsista kita itu punya macem-macem bukan berarti malah lebih bagus, kalau gado-gado nyampur itu penggunaan dan pemeliharaannya juga bakal lebih susah dan mahal karena buku panduan Alutsista tiap negara itu beda-beda, paham?
Just between you and me, military has been gearing up for a major restructuring, at least on the equipment and budget, pindad and all that

>economy is first
This. Especially in this day and age, economy needs to be number one, military should be ranked lower down the list of priorities. Economy is what determines power now. Military can come later when the conditions are suitable.

Economy policy should go hand in hand with diplomatic and military prowess
Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance to the State.
It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected.

Too bad the united states of America combined cant compete with Vietnamese rice farmers

The Palestinian issue is more of a local politics issue. Most Indonesians wouldn't like a government that openly works with Israel. But behind the scenes, Indonesia still cooperates with Israel, especially when it comes to military.

Yes but Sun Tzu also said : "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."
While yes military is definitely important and shouldn't be neglected, it is also important to know of the conditions of our own country and also the conditions of geopolitics. And right now, economy should be number one, military prowess will come once the economy is all good.

They lost their lands because they can't compete on the war they started.
Remeber 6 days war? It's just show how pathetic Arabs can be.

This too, Also you can see the sentiment of the rest of the world by the result of American petition on UN general assembly regarding Israel which get vetoed by America

This is the last place I expected to find a zoinist shill.
Palestinians are genetically proven to be the descendents of the jews originally in the area.
Most zionists have no genetic connection to the region.
I hope you die in the next tsunami

And once the war is done and the lines are drawn it's okay to steal land?
Law of the Victor and opression really shouldn't be the reason we cant ask for equal standing.
Drawing parallel lines to Indonesian Independence, should the land won by the dutch during our struggle be kept by the dutch? Do understanding between nation worth nothing?

Arabs lose more and more land as they continue to be aggressive toward the Jews. I'm not saying that the Jews were innocent, but the original UN partition plan was the best that the Arabs could get, yet they kept waging war against Israel and lose their land in the process. Remember the Yom Kippur War? Israel actually took control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai peninsula, but later returned them to Palestinian authority and Egypt, which shows that if Israel wanted it could just completely annex Palestine.

And that would be far too great of transgression that not even America could back.
So the next best thing that Israel could do is to slowly do it?
I agree that the best chance it could end barring the worst case of literal genocide is to open up channel of discussion.
To be neutral would be to back those that are in a lower position to be on the same standing and resolve it peacefully

Guys can we stop talking about israel?

What do you wanna talk about, user-kun?

hujan

where?

Anything other than Israel, please

>Playing both sides sucks
This fool never watched Yojimbo or A Fistful of Dollars.

Anime watcher are the strongest and smartest people in the world.

Attached: 3b21747f.jpg (960x1280, 118K)