What happens here?

Russian friends, what do you think about this region of your country?
Are there any stereotypes and memes about people who live there?

Attached: 230AEBE9-DDA5-4663-97C4-E3F46B138BAA.jpg (1242x2208, 1.73M)

poorest area in Poland.
Kaliningrad is an awful city, Russians destroyed it all.
Outstanding nature, comfy small towns (PL side, RU is devastated).

Attached: mostobrotowy-giżycko-latem.jpg (903x600, 160K)

this
difference between former Prussian lands given to Poland and r*ssia is as huge as the difference between neighbourhoods populated by whites and blacks

Subcarpatia, Mazovia outside Warsaw, Podlesie etc. are still poorer.

It absolutely not different from mainland Russia. There is just few monuments from prussian times here and there, but that pretty much it.

Attached: y_90762ca7.jpg (807x605, 103K)

Kaliningrad is fine, faggot

Attached: Kaliningrad.jpg (2303x1537, 1001K)

Attached: 2467980421.jpg (1588x873, 621K)

Kaliningrad looks pretty comfy and nice, except that pic in the bottom that looks old as fuck.
Not sure what it has to do with Poland though, it's not a contest. Nice cherrypicked butthurt though.

>Kaliningrad is f..
This is just on the other side of the border and was burned in 50% by russians.

Attached: thanksreddit.jpg (1225x1838, 412K)

Nice. Looks pretty much the same though, a bit more touched up facades maybe.

there's literally a picture the same riverside you posted just from a different angle, if you think is fine than I got news for you my dude

Yeah it looks great, you're just obsessed.

I was deployed there when I served in the military.
Nature is amazing, especially the coastal.
There is a lot of german heritage, but no one really interested in it and most of it slowly turning into ruins.
Some of it was restored, like regimental HQ of place where I served was a german building.

Than I guess you have peculiar tastes.

Extremely depressing place. Been there 4 years ago. The Polish side look much much better, even thought it's still very poor even by Polish standards.

Nope, normal taste. I do like the soviet aesthetics and urban planning though, don't think there's anything bad about that. Kaliningrad has both the beautiful German style architecture from before and soviet style areas. It's pretty cool in that regard.

There are much worse places.

Attached: gfkpp.jpg (650x460, 38K)

>Kaliningrad has both the beautiful German style architecture
I bet.

Russian janny is mad again, deleted my post and blocked for 10 minutes lol. I really saw cows eating grass next to commieblocks close to city center. Deal with it, this city is in ruins because of you can't maintain your own cities...

Gook moot made a mistake by giving mod powers to a russian

>I really saw cows eating grass next to commieblocks close to city center
That's super comfy, user. People pay a lot of money for a service like that in the first world nowadays, it both maintains the lawn and fertilizes it. Not to mention that cow are cute :3 !
>you can't maintain your own cities
We sure can though.

Attached: Tyumen.jpg (1000x662, 314K)