Joblets

How is your job search going, unemployedfags? Aiming for anything in particular?

Jobfags feel free to give advice, neets feel free to mock us.

Attached: 2.jpg (468x471, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

study-in.de/en/
studying-in-germany.org/
studying-in-germany.org/requirements-to-study-in-germany-for-indian-students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

joblet here. Nobody responds to my apps. Is it time to start ending my cover letters with "pls respond'

Get a masters degree if you are a college graduate.

Where have you been applying? Every time I go to a job listing website i get overwhelmed seeing 3000 open positions with random requirements that I dont meet and just give up.

I dont want to get 50k in debts for some degree that I'm unsure about.

what are you on about, most masters students get scholarship + some tip unless its a meme field.

>what are you on about, everyone on earth has the same exact experience and circumstances as me?

Attached: 1524108840988.gif (413x243, 51K)

in the process of getting my masters actually

as an example; if you are STEM and pay for masters degree you are literally an idiot that got the lowest grades possible during your college education.

masters degree is a must desu. pretty much everyone have masters degree lately.

You don't know shit you turk roach, the master's program at my big public uni will literally only pay you enough to keep you above the poverty line. Scholarships are few and far in between for graduate students.

move to Germany m8
you can find Masters entirely in English there and their education is free even for foreigners
you can also work part-time as a student

I think many of them requires at least a certain competence of German though. Is it common for foreigners to study in Germany?

Havent even searched yet and already got a job offer before graduating , 125 k starting at a pharmacy. Problem is it's a shithole city in texas so gonna actually search for a job in cities i want to move to

>requirements

Unless it's a very specific technical position, you should ignore at least 50% of the requirements. The employer will.

most universities have international courses structured in english. Sometimes "english", depending on the professor.

>tfw master's degree
>tfw "too unexperienced" for good jobs and "overqualified" for bad ones

yeah that's right white boi u need to learn german at conversational level first

You don't need ANY german at all for some courses at the masters level mate.... I know Indians who study in Germany @ master's level with broken english alone. And yeah Germany is a popular destination for foreign students.

study-in.de/en/

studying-in-germany.org/

Use these as a guide.

Have an interview tomorrow morning, company seems kinda shady which I guess is the reason why they are the only ones who called back (been sending CV's since February 1)

that being said, do note that YOU WILL NEED GERMAN FOR WORK.

Also learning German will make your life a whole lot easier (daily life).

i always thought in order to actually study for free you need to know german?

according to this site thats bullshit and you need german lad

>Indian students who want to study in Germany for a Bachelor degree must submit the following documents:

Entrance Qualification
Transcript of Grades
Proof of Language Proficiency
ID or Valid Passport Copies
Letter of Motivation (Optional)

studying-in-germany.org/requirements-to-study-in-germany-for-indian-students/

Jobfag here.

Nothing we say can make jobhunting less shit. But it may be easier if you look at jobs in smaller cities where there is less competition (e.g. You don't need a master's degree from Oxford or to be the CEO's nephew to get hired). You get the same experience and can move to a big city like London or NYC later.

No one wants to give me a job in IT.

are you pajeet?

>>Indian students who want to study in Germany for a Bachelor degree

Do you know how to read, LAD?

>MASTER'S DEGREE

I said ever since my 1st post.

No you don't and don't listen to He's talking about Bachelor's Degree whereas I'm strictly referring to Master's Degrees ever since my first post and I made that clear.

>apply for shitty job at big company
>get inside information about new available jobs
>apply for those
>get to be first in line because youre already working there
thats all i can say really