Thoughts on right wing intellectual elites ?

thoughts on right wing intellectual elites ?

Attached: DzOmT8pXcAA1sRY.jpg (580x428, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very smart indeed

Who is worse?
The drug dealer?
The user?
When it comes to rape, rape victims are the dealers.
Rapists are the users.

Was he the one caught trying to LARP as a girl and praise his own videos? Something along those lines?

>when it came to slavery

When it comes to drugs too

haha

>right wing
>intellectual

Choose one, and only one.

Attached: 1536852647885.jpg (800x1066, 85K)

gamers rise up

I game

>implying implications
the way Portuguese slave traders acquired slaves in West Africa was by buying them from African tribes and African traders.

Attached: image.png (1080x476, 256K)

>comparing horrific mistreatment of human beings for generations to drug dealers
yep, they are all idiots

This can't be real.

I mean black people sold their fellow blacks for pot and pans, rusty guns, shitty alcohol, mouldy fabric, and rusty nails. They also are still the most prolific slave holders in the world today.

Meanwhile white people held slaves but then freed them. To free them they fought a war that cost about a million white lives. Cn you name any other people at any other time in history that fought such a war to free slaves that aren't their own? No because it never has happened. Whites also ended the atlantic slave trade for no toehr reason than it was the right thing to do. They also ended the Arab slave trade for the same reason.

White do have the moral high ground when it comes to slavery.

is there any creature more pathetic than the 125iq redditor who thinks he's smart because he has read a bunch of regurgitated wikipedia knowledge on trivia centered subreddits?

im like a 105iq retard who doesnt know anything lol

yikes...

We're hitting redpill levels that shouldn't even be possible.

based &R

mollyjew is a delinquent who will peddle any narrative so long as it gets him views and neetbux. He doesn't give a single fuck about objectivity.

Which is why even low IQ individuals who form their opinions entirely by statistical assessment of perceived authority figures' views can spot how wrong he is.

its true though. The Items slave traders took to africa to trade for slaves were literally complete junk by western standards. Africans are still the biggest holders of slaves today and those slaves are black. Of course Africans (or more accurately, African Americans) don't care about any type of slavery that isn't done by whites because it doesn't fit their narrative.

>right wing intellectual elites
lmao

that's pretty bad mate. how did you find this site?

Everyone is ignoring this because they can't refute it jej. Sorry commies but Whites were the best thing ever to happen to Africa

Attached: Fuckem.jpg (375x612, 20K)

>right wing intellectual

Attached: 1549755594954.jpg (760x430, 160K)

its just my own estimate dawg im just a retarded person haha and its a lot easier for us finns to find this site because of ylilauta which is the finnish Jow Forums for underaged retards

he might be a scammer but he is almost certainly more intelligent than you

My thoughts on right wing intellectual elites are positive. Youtube political video bloggers are not right wing intellectual elites however

Attached: hoppe_immigration.png (1500x1000, 677K)

Attached: 5e0.jpg (220x255, 10K)

what makes you think you are retarded

individuals with IQs under like 115 basically cannot function without human supervision around the clock

Absolutely nothing false in that tweet though. His character doesn't change that. Neither does repeating soundbites learned from msm make you smarter, sophisticated or whatnot.

Intellectuals do not use emotionally charged arguments
To tell you the truth, whenever someone does that I just ignore their argument completely

Attached: cute boys 26.png (720x808, 741K)

im practically female
i cant form my own opinions
i cant make decisions
im extremely insecure
when someone convinces me to care about something i get extremely passionate about it even though i dont even understand it

>p-please notice my retarded post

did you know that there were no bantus un south africa before white people settled there ? crazy ahaha

Not something SJW would tell you..

>im practically female
based boipussy

You should read up on plant biology.

The analogy breaks down when you consider that blacks are people and not drugs

Do not be stupid.Average IQ will always be pegged to 100, regardless of the actual intelligence of a society.People in the 1900s had the same IQ as sub-saharans of today, here's just an example-(Americans) reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points

not even a tranny or even gay its just something i've realized. I am a woman in a man's body. It fucking sucks.

I think an argument can be emotionally charged, but emotions themselves are not arguments. It conceptually adds nothing to the argument but sometimes I appreciate a bit of passion

Attached: hoppe_2.jpg (1000x500, 387K)

ahahah do you actually expect people who obsess over IQ to know the underlying mecanism behind its determination oh no ahahah you dumb nigga

big number good, ooga booga white power

A drug user damages his own health. A slave owner literally subjugates other people to the status of property. You have to be pretty retarded to not see what's wrong with his analogy.

>rape victims are the dealers
Yeah, you're dumb

My bad, I see you meant the other tweet.

>Argument just boils down to "might makes right"

like candace owens

Attached: 12336727.jpg (680x680, 34K)

>muh analogies
Shit pretty much everytime. But you can easily fool stupid people with those.

He is right, and you're a typical cowardly communist fuck as usual.

That is completely unrelated if not contrary to what he says, congratulations. Maybe if you didn't try to "boil down" everything you read you would've noticed

Attached: hoppe_monarchy.jpg (600x362, 58K)

I wish he never got into politics. He wrote two good books but smeared them with his political bullshit. I never considered him an intellectual though.

Refute it then. It'll be easy if it's retarded

Attached: 071120_smith_vmed_12p.grid-4x2.jpg (308x408, 28K)

the dealer grooms and introduced the drug to the user, shapes it to fit wider demographics(LSD in cartoon stickers for example) or forces it in water and food supplies

not him but you haven't offered anything to refute, underage.

... one of the problems with controversial characters like Molyneaux is that facts that they say are grouped together with possible nonsense or some particular ideology for example.

NO THIS CANNOT BE! WHITES HAVE TO BE THE AGGRESSORS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: jack-nicholson-5.jpg (900x750, 100K)

No it's basically
>You should do X
>It's mutually beneficial
>If you don't do this you will die
There is no actual argument to justice or anything of the kind. Basically he says that we don't owe you anything for the past, and you should still live in a system built entirely on the past, like the property that follows long tradition of being derived from past battles and conquests.

No I haven't but this guy did: Can anyone refute it?

Attached: 2050985084_928356ad12.jpg (342x500, 68K)

... or with the general vibes that the speaker is emitting.

>imply serious discussion

>le flynn effect
extrapolation of a transient phenomenon. studies are starting to show that it doesn't actually generalize beyond the decrease in childhood morbidity that a society undergoes as it becomes industrialized.

Besides, this is completely irrelevant since humans start at whatever the current value of 130 is.
Do you understand how it works?

all these dodges! Grapple with the point from the post this all started with or fuck right off

Attached: Chikurubi Ian Smith visit 1.jpg (935x637, 132K)

This is a nazi man! What a horrible person! I hope this is just a joke!
>To free them they fought a war that cost about a million white lives. Cn you name any other people at any other time in history that fought such a war to free slaves that aren't their own?
Is this what you learned at school? I hope not! You’re a NAZI. Do you seriously think there are people heroic enough to do this? The United States is built with a horrible cruel nazi foundation, and will never become a peaceful utopia. The cause of war in 1861 wasn’t slavery. It was about the loss of millions in tax revenues. Thanks a lot for reminding me how racist and nazi the anglos are!