Are you a cityboo? what are your favorite cities?

are you a cityboo? what are your favorite cities?
I like Madrid and Dublin, but Madrid has more soul and history of course, besides world class museums

Attached: gran_vc3ada_madrid_desde_callao-felipe-gabaldc3b3n.jpg (800x532, 129K)

I love Madrid, feels like home to me. I'm half Spanish and have a lot of family in Madrid and know the city by heart. I miss it a lot, haven't been there in over 3 years now :(

Madrid anyday.
Dublin is just an overrated capital. Years behind any other European capital city.

I liked Bologna and Rome as a visitor, but maybe living there would be different. I havent been to Madrid or Dublin yet

Attached: bologna-italy-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 212K)

Kyoto > Fukuoka > Sapporo > Kanazawa > Sendai > Tokyo > Osaka

Munich and Stuttgart are national treasures

Kyoto and Sapporo are awesome, what's so great about Fukuoka tho?

> kyoto
haha typical tourist rating

What is cool about Sapporo?
What about iwate and Aomori?

Attached: CEC52D46-F9D6-4CF7-94AB-D864F5F3CFD3.png (640x1136, 180K)

>Bologna
I can't fathom how could anyone like anything about that negrified shitstain on the map of Italy

Attached: 1486584417587.jpg (499x499, 47K)

Sapporo in winter is nice and they make good beer

it is nothing compared to chicago

Attached: sad_frog(2).jpg (362x220, 13K)

Stockholm without shitskins and Barcelona without tourists would have been perfect cities

I unironically enjoy third world Capitals like Manila and Jakarta. Not sure if it's the sense of adventure or something else.

The city is really chill.
Beautiful nature all around it (Hokkaido in general)
Not boring at night (you got susukino and some cool streets around)
It's not too big, yet you got everything you need.
Only problem is the cold. I'm Israeli so not really used to it, been there during autumn when it wasn't really cold yet.

Haven't been to Iwate/Aomori yet

Santander, Toulouse and Verona. I'm from Seville btw.

Tohoku is /comfy/ but seems that no one speaks engrish there

moving to city that gets trips in 5-10 years

I like Rotterdam
I've been to Madrid, it was alright
Tarnopol is also sweet

>favorite cities
D.C.
NYC
Atlanta
Austin

all non-US cities suck massive asshole

Ive got money but too pussy to travel. How do I do it?

t muhammad
no y

quick rundown on Florence, Italy?

Attached: VgH57Dv.jpg (2048x1924, 203K)

I'm not voting it for tourist sights though, my reasoning is it's close to Uji gardens and great tea and kaiseki

I've been there
It's cool

>Dublin
>Madrid
sounds shit

I hate cities, they're dangerous, dirty, full of terrible people and loud noise. Getting around takes forever, traffic is always fucked, they're hotbeds of non-white people and since the police are dealing with their bullshit, there is less order in general.

The only upside to cities is the goods and services available there, but you don't really need to live in one to get that.

I love med shithole cities.
Marsella and Naples.

m8, cities arent dangerous. our capitalist system is. it creates crimes. i just returned from communist cuba and lived in Havana, a city with millions of nigs and spics. It was safer and cleaner than Beverly fuckin hills!!!

based

Saint Petersburg