These are 8/10s in mexico

>these are 8/10s in mexico

why do mexicans have such a dysmorphic view of beauty?

Is it because they worship whites even though they have an abundance of 9/10 brown cuties in their cunt?

Attached: Mexican_Girls.jpg (600x449, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DopL6LdM-zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is white

no im chicano who loves brown and white girls

Hispanic here. Nearly all Hispanics I've met has preferred fellow Hispanics over whites. the only people i see liking whites more are the mostly native or half American ones. Mexico might be different, but that's my experience here.

Post your face as proof

exclusivity plays a big part in people's taste of women and their idea of beauty

Statistically speaking though they are the most likely minority group to date whites. And in my experience, coming from Southern CA most Latinos want white partners, especially the women.

Also OP while attractive brown Mexicans exist and few would deny it, the truth is they are remarkably rare. Whites tend to be a bit more consistent in their attractiveness. It is true that they worship whites/white features though and that makes a difference.

You spics are ugly and can't get laid so you would fuck anything, meanwhile, we're like living gods and can get as much pussy as we want.

There's also the fact that you thirst for godly white genes.

dumb corrector

>Hispanic here. Nearly all Hispanics I've met has preferred fellow Hispanics over whites. the only people i see liking whites more are the mostly native or half American ones. Mexico might be different, but that's my experience here.

it's the opposite in the US as in mexico, in mexico you have constant brainwashing of whites only being beautiful in telenovelas . in usa even brown mexicans can be in the lead roles.

youtube.com/watch?v=DopL6LdM-zg

Shut the fuck up whiteoid

>french
>white
lol?

>Statistically speaking though they are the most likely minority group to date whites. And in my experience, coming from Southern CA most Latinos want white partners, especially the women.

dont jerk your own ego off, the statistic say asian women want whites the most, and the difference between hispanic men and hispanic women having a white partner is negligible

>Also OP while attractive brown Mexicans exist and few would deny it, the truth is they are remarkably rare

I really doubt you have been to mexico , and just look at chicanas as proof of them being "rare"

>Whites tend to be a bit more consistent in their attractiveness

it's called not being poor , not being poor does wonders for one's appearance

>amerimutt flag
>wh*te
Impossible

Nah, hispanics want Asian girls, latinas, then whites

this is literally my skin tone. also fuck off you self hating mexican shit

Attached: asenio.jpg (876x1135, 246K)

Just post your face

I've been to Mexico and I've been around chicanas. Attractive brown girls are rare.

Proofs? Asians are known for being loose so I wouldn't count response rates online as proof of much. Most Latinos I've known wanted either white women or Latinas as second.

Sure yeah if u say so achmed

You're not brown, John Smith.

t. Tyler Hoffman

>I've been to Mexico and I've been around chicanas. Attractive brown girls are rare.

for you , and according to your own statistics your race finds our women attractive since our races are the most common form of interracial dating.

Have you seen the kind of asians (for example) that white people find attractive?
Whities have the weirdest tastes when they lust for women outside their race

OP is an unironic Brown Power/Aztlan retard who has a white gf and hates Mexican girls. He’s like a Mexican version of the Jow Forumsack with an Asian gf meme.

funny coincidence my great great great grandpa from mexico was named hoffman but Im over 90% indio so i dont larp as german

si quieren les puedo contestar en espanol cara de mecos

>He’s like a Mexican version of the Jow Forumsack with an Asian gf meme.

There's literally nothing wrong with this, to show your superiority among other races you must breed them out

>dat murrilard cope
nice google translate Matt

>Whities have the weirdest tastes when they lust for women outside their race
For a lot of them it's not that they lust for other races, it's just that that's all they can get. It's lower quality men who need to go to shitty third world countries to try to get laid. Most of the men who ended up with hideous Thai/flip women only see them as attractive as a cope. Same for the men who'd need to convince themselves to like Indians like that Mexican actress that one user keeps making threads about.

Kys white incel

i love brown mexican girls just not mexican women shit tier colonial mentalities

Look British

como mas quieres que diga que so chicano pinche enano inferior. aver que le diria un mexicano a otro mexicano? pelame la verga ? no creo que google translate podria traducir eso

tfw no white mexican (which is less than 0.01% of the population) gf

how am I an incel if im busting nuts in my 9/10 asian gf, while you jerk off to anime?

This girls are american and was taken during a high school food fair.

point still stands, these girls are 8/10s in mexico but 4-5s in the states or europe

i wish mexicans in mexico werent such cucks, makes me not want to go back to mexico were i belong

they dont look beautiful to me
maybe the one on the left looks kinda cute

that means you arent cucked based

None of those girls are Mexican
You can see in the back, flags from other countries
The picture is just three WHITE American women at a culture festival

Bean women look like pic related

Attached: f7024764b817dd1adb4c309cd8695cc8.jpg (433x649, 44K)