Why do Germans consider Americans to be their "ultimate enemy"?

Why do Germans consider Americans to be their "ultimate enemy"?

Attached: cms-image-000048083.jpg (1024x675, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nfxrGzaz3WE
youtube.com/watch?v=BixqbSRjY2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6GpicqOMBFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD4hheW4BGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't. Our ultimate enemies are the United Kingdom and the slavic race.

>flag is supposed to look like a setting sun
>it just looks like Satan drowned in a pool of urine

Because they're the only thing standing between us and our final goal: the complete destruction of Europe

Americans represent everything Germans wish they were. They sought only to be a nation free of their British overlords. They destroyed the tyranny ruling over them, becoming a democratic nation free of kings and emperors. They unified a whole continent, and rose as a world authority after establishing friendly relationships on equal terms with various nations around the world. They achieved all this in less than 200 years.
The funniest thing about it is that Americans were never aiming towards becoming a world superpower. They reached it as a side-effect of being decent, likeable people worthy of trust. Unlike Germans, Americans are peace-loving people by nature. And they couldn't stand by and witness such tragedies perpetrated by the most ignoble of people--Germans. This is why they went to war and immediately crushed the powerless, incompetent German "war machine". And Germans still resent them for it to this day.

Attached: 1550011657623.jpg (600x600, 65K)

t. slave mutt

Your flag hurts my eyes, and soul.

Germans: hate jews
Americans: love jews
Therefore Germany hates us too

"I hate krauts who disagree with me but I hate other countries even more."

t. Otto Von Bismark

This statement alone caused a breakthrough in German thought. Led by this "genius" rhetoric, the Germans brought their inferiority complex to new heights. They were now united as one. The Germans were all finally living in one country. Undivided in their quest for relevance, they decided to call their country: The German "Empire"

Desperate to prove themselves relevant to the whole world, the Germans frantically searched for a reason to wage a war they could win. The death of some irrelevant prince in some backwater country with a vague connection to the German "emperor" Was all they needed to start a war.

With inflated egos, they decided to declare war against the whole world. The Germans fought this war quite seriously, exterminating anyone in their path and using all sorts of underhanded tricks. They were dead-set on world domination.

But the rest of the world wasn't taking it so seriously. They could have easily exterminated the Germans, had they stooped half as low as them. But, as humanists, they didn't want to deprive future generations from observing one of nature's most hilarious mistakes. Trenches were built along a general area. Within, all the territory was declared a German reservation. Where Germans could upkeep their unique customs and "culture".

The German "war machine" was dead in its tracks. Infuriated and with no way to show the relevance of their "war machine", they committed dastardly actions (that became a German tradition). They hurt defenseless people. They aimed their weapons at civilians. Their biggest mistake was the sinking of a civilian American Ship.

America.

The mere muttering of this name is enough to drive any German into a spastic fit. Americans sought only to be a nation independent of their British overlords. They destroyed the tyranny ruling over them, becoming a democratic nation free of kings and emperors. They unified a whole continent, and rose as a world authority.

They established friendly relationships on equal terms with various nations around the world. They achieved all this in less than 200 years. Americans represent everything the Germans wish they were. The funniest thing about it is that Americans were never aiming towards becoming a world superpower. They reached it as a side-effect of being decent, likable people worthy of trust. Americans are peace-loving people by nature.

But not even them could stand by and witness such tragedies perpetrated by the most ignoble of people. The Americans went to war and immediately crushed the powerless, incompetent, German "war machine". But even with such righteous anger in their hearts, the Americans couldn't bring themselves to end these incomplete human beings. So they tried to teach the Germans Democracy. but even so...

"Germany went to war alone against the whole world and lost. This is obviously the Jewish people's fault."

t. Adolf Hitler

The Germans wasted their second chance and went to war a second time. Obviously, they were crushed just as easily as before, but this time, America was too late to save six million innocent Jews. The Holocaust lives on as both the single most despicable act even committed in history, as well as Germany's only deed worthy of note.

The Second World War finally brought to an end the short-lived unified Germany, as both America and the communists tried once again to see if the Germans have any capacity in their brains to learn anything besides racism, xenophobia, imperialism and anti-semitism.

But Americans frequently succumb to one of their few vices:

Eagerness to forgive.

They're soyboy faggots, who would dead ass consider Trump to be Hitler, if he was in their country

They don't like White Americans because they're "racist"

das rite

Attached: 20190212_021907.jpg (672x652, 98K)

And after knowing of the suffering people under communist rule are subject to, Mercy grabs the hand of righteousness.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

t. Ronald Reagan

In the end, it had to be non-German reunifying Germany. And, less than three decades later, they are back to their old tricks...

Insidious.

Petty.

Presumptuous.

Cowardly.

They have mistaken kindness for weakness yet again.

Never forget the past, or risk repeating history.

Based

/Thread

RENT FREE.

HOLY BASED FRENCHBRO

we dont consider trump to be hitler.
trump is just a protectionist idiot.
hitler was a great orator, trump talks like he had a stroke. wich isnt that unlikely considering his age.

german=evil
they hate freedom

I'm talking about Germans outside Jow Forums

Hey would have never became Chancellor in Germany

hmmm, wonder what you will be considered in your country if say so much as a word in opposition to Israel?

Attached: 1548475402510m.jpg (1024x772, 122K)

Yikes

>Hey would have never became Chancellor in Germany
>implying that's a bad thing

Is it weird knowing there'd be no effect on the world tomorrow, if your country was nuked tonight?

All of your women would rather fuck a White American, if given the opportunity - I can almost guarantee you

don't see what that has to do with my post but oke

>All of your women would rather fuck a White American, if given the opportunity - I can almost guarantee you

Attached: 1hzgyg.jpg (674x506, 222K)

Germans and Americans have core values that are at odds
>American questioning information and authority vs German obedience
>American self reliance vs german state reliance
>American "we protect the world for free" vs German "do what we say or suffer the consequences"
deep down every german is nothing more than a third worlder, they need someone else to blame for their inadequacy so they point at America

Attached: Gastarbeiter - Wikipedia.png (503x166, 12K)

Ok, now post the times we prevented your country from being dismembered twice, lobbied for lenient peace treaties twice, and were the only world power to support reunification of Germany at the end of the cold war.

Is it weird knowing your once leading world hegemony has been so utterly destroyed by your own politicians it will loose it's place to china in the next 10 years and be less powerful than canada in the next 20?

Attached: 1545516591618s.jpg (111x125, 2K)

lol cope
Your men are beta males soycucks, and your birth rates are god awful. Your women are seeking real men, and rheostat find it in us.

"white"

Is it weird knowing you'll forever be a depressed yuropoor in a barren wasteland?

Germans hate Americans only as an extension of their hatred of the British.

>Your men are beta males soycucks, and your birth rates are god awful. Your women are seeking real men, and rheostat find it in us.

Attached: Trump-Supporter-720.jpg (720x420, 48K)

this 2bh. Most people like america

>German "men"

Lmaoing at Chang's life over here. You realize your own country's think tanks pushed their prediction of China "overtaking" (HAHAHA) the US from 2020 to 2035 now that the US's growth hasn't stopped as it was predicted, while China is in freefall?

Did a German shit in your breakfast or why are you so angry?

Cringed but redpilled

Brits are far more favourably viewed than Americans even despite Brexit

>posting southern americans

>American questioning information and authority vs German obedience
more like the other way around

>>American "we protect the world for free"
lmao, look at oil wars and trade embargoes

>German "do what we say or suffer the consequences"
LMAO, look at the fucking rapefugees, loans to Greece that will never be repaid etc.

Attached: confrontational.png (600x535, 87K)

I'm literally shaking right now

Because they are enemies.

this is retarded considering most Americans have German ancestry
I still love the meme video where this comes from though

What's the difference at this point?

Germans re-voted Merkel. White American men voted for Trump.

There is no freedom of speech or thought in your cuck'd, congested shithole.

I regularly forget you exist

>White American men voted for Trump.
So what has changed? He could not even build a wall.

>this thread

>the slavic race
...wat

>Germans re-voted Merkel. White American men voted for Trump.
>There is no freedom of speech or thought in your cuck'd, congested shithole.

Attached: redneck_t1200.jpg (1024x638, 103K)

seething

youtu.be/nfxrGzaz3WE

shouldnt you like germany because trump is german?

thats canadian. we don't look even remotely like that

Die for Israel!

based kc poster

he is a faggot, never mind him, most of us are not like that.

not him but hes only half german

So let me get this straight: the head of the American government and its senior members directly, constantly and publically criticize German foreign, trade and even interior policy and attack its government in the most undiplomatically fashion imaginable, not even worded in form of formal press statements or diplomatic cables but crazy twitter rants. Vital German industry sectors do not only get threatened with protectionist measures but even private companies get aggressively singled out. Then the US sends an ambassador that admits to being appointed because he is meant to meddle in internal political affaires, support opposition groups and subvert the German government from within and now we are supposed to pretend that the US is not a hostile nation? Not even our worst enemies are treating us this shitty.

i am white and i hate fucking trump. fuck off back to Jow Forums

>Drum is german
He is only half german, and the german part were speaking yiddish back to their homeland.

wut? whats his other half? also he isnt jewish lmao

>i am white and i hate fucking trump. fuck off back to Jow Forums

Attached: 4833895389535.jpg (205x246, 18K)

at least you are a different country. but trump and his supporters are a pain in the ass in our own country.

irish

They did the same here, but Orbán rendes them off. Sadly now they are attacking Huawei, they want us to ban it, but Huawei has a regional centre here. Only if Germany wasn't cucked and Germany stood up for Europe, we could have nice things. Sadly Germany only cares about Muslims.

Trump works for the Jewish masters, not the whites.

t. cuck soyboy niggerlover 3000

That video kills me every time. NEVER gets old.

>rendes
Fended

Fuck autocorrect

Btw I am posting from my P10 lite.

I know. I doubt he thinks with that perspective though, given the context of his post

No you don't.

The absolute state of German 'patriots', everyone. Supporting foreign government interference and direct threats towards our national economy.

>GERMAN OBEDIENCE XD

>Marx
>Stirner
>Nietzsche
>Martin Luther
>Einstein
Germany has a long tradition of contrarian thinkers

Attached: Gttotally+free+speech+well+at+least+it+_4a5e172cee43d483f3a6440ca649897d.jpg (934x534, 278K)

come visit if you dont believe me. just stay away from East Germany

war recht offensichtlich ironisch gemeint

Attached: screen shot 2015-07-30 at 2.31.57 pm.png (1106x1012, 660K)

America should be an extension of Europe politically and economically, I hate everything negative towards Germany and Europe in general

Some of the most based posting I've ever seen from a French flag.

Attached: 1549426159266.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

Second-hand Americans are NOT welcome ITT.

Attached: quote-the-one-being-abhorrent-to-the-powers-above-the-earth-and-under-them-is-the-hyphenated-america (850x400, 69K)

> just stay away from East Germany

Attached: 08Eufacebook-articleLarge.jpg (600x421, 50K)

'cuz the States helped the Soviets and didn't help you. That's why you are so angry.

i like germany desu

Not again

Attached: 1543220158008.jpg (764x1156, 105K)

Im just saying he might get beat up there

this is now an official love germany thread
in this we post our favorite german rapper and state
for me its
Capital Bra
Hessen

Attached: download (2).jpg (187x270, 7K)

Germans were recently voted to be amongst the ugliest men Europe, along with being the worst lovers

google it.

Meanwhile, literally all their woman would LOVE to reach orgasm by a White American Chad from California

long blonde hair and all while wearing sunglasses. Tan. Naturally cool, friendly.

Does not exist in Germany

based

Brandenburg
can't decide, capital changed his name to "joker bra" btw
youtube.com/watch?v=BixqbSRjY2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6GpicqOMBFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD4hheW4BGU

The official enemy of Germany is FRANCE!!!

>UK was a traitor
>America was a sold
>The wife of the tsar was german and they're traitors too

Attached: 37559738_1221498997991775_3876635067597979648_n.jpg (960x958, 121K)

keep your cuck fantasies to yourself cuck

Kill yourself kike. Germans are bro-tier. If they had just finished the job, you wouldn't exist.

cause if they say "jew" they go to jail
but all peoples in the world knows that
jews are behind the big globalist corporations
and finance groups that rules the capitalist sistem
zionistis jew from left to right are enemys of humanity, and any nation with supremacist imperialist intentions too, thats the truth.

because the USA and Germany are representative of two separate economic blocs that fight over market shares of the global south, why would the two countries be friendly?

IF VENEZUELA IS A "DICTATORSHIP"
WHAT IS EUROPE? MERKEL HAVE MANY YEARS, MORE THAN MADURO, SO WHO IS THE DICTATOR? YOU SEE? PRESS MAKES PEOPLES IDIOTS, AND PEOPLE FROM UNIVERSITIES,! THEY HAVE A DOCTORADE IN SOME CARRER AND THEY CANT SEE THIS REALITY , YOU ARE A PROFESIONAL YOU CANT BE SO IDIOT TO BE MANIPULATED BY PRESS! ALLIES LIBERAL AND COMMITERN STOLEN YOUR CRITICAL THINKING... OR YOU IGNORE THIS TO STAY IN A GOOD SOCIAL POSITION, YOU ARE COMFORTLY COLABORATING

>cause if they say "jew" they go to jail
Do you mean Germans or Americans? it's really hard to tell who you are talking about