What type of student was you?

Attached: 20190213_8377987021954395685.jpg (681x720, 133K)

the one getting raped in the restroom

The one who was suspended, because i had autism and wouldn't stop attacking people.

>7-9: diligent, obedient, always paid attention, made sure I got good marks. I was the smart kid at the time
>10-12: hard worker, got mostly A- and B+ grades. People had high expectations for me at this point thinking I was going to be an engineer or something of the trade
>13: tried really hard to get good grades in my first year of highschool. Did rather well.
>14-15: declining grades (B- C+) not horrible yet not too good at any subject.
>16: shit grades were the norm. Cs, lots of Cs. stopped listening in classes. people were starting to tell me I'm going to fail in the future if I didn't get my shit together
>17: "well at least I didn't get an F" was my whole thought process. shit student. at this point no one believed I was going to go anywhere
>18: barely graduate with a decent gpa. no one has any faith in me anymore at this point. no plans for college

Attached: 1547256901668.jpg (500x449, 64K)

Teachers liked me because I was quiet and did well; classmates thought I was a potential school shooter

Attached: class.jpg (170x198, 8K)

The one that didn't come to class and slept the few times he actually went to school. The day I received my baccalaureat diploma they had organized a little ceremony and the teacher in charge of the class had litteraly forgotten my name.

Before : tired kid who's the classe's clown, sometimes. ''u rly smart but u 2 lazy and disorgunized''
Now (university?) : I don't even know why I'm here, I just spend the whole time on my phone or take a nap.

The ghost that wasn't bullied because people didn't even know he existed

50/50 played psp/browsed net in the back of the class or did okay and were calm

Quite literally me but I like my major

owo

Attached: owo.jpg (128x194, 13K)

Literally me.
I've pretty much trained the teachers to the point they just gave up and ignored me sleeping on their lessons even when I was sitting in the front row. And I mean legit sleeping, I'd often take a nap and get woken up by the teacher after everyone had already left the classroom.

Attached: Untitled.png (109x130, 35K)

sleeping dude school was boring as fuck

Neither.
Our classroom had a big comfy couch at the back where I would sit with my portable CD player (later 256 mb MP3 player) and listen to early Sabaton and such.
Our teacher was too much of a cuck to say anything.

Attached: 15728893.gif (200x200, 787K)

The one lost in her thoughts so I guess second row, second from left

The cringe kid that wasn't bullied because people thought he might shoot up the school

Attached: 1428578997900669.jpg (550x535, 27K)

The one who love that redhead genki near sleeping guy
We dont have such girls in my school though

The sleeping guy in the back center

How the fuck could you, you are german

yes there were several school shootings in Germany

Where is the group of nerds playing D&D? Because that was me

Attached: 23234234.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

why are you referring to yourself as "her" instead of "his"?

Should I use "it"?
Because you know, I am pagliacci

Attached: stephen-king-it-movie-rexusa_953600a.jpg (690x454, 81K)

The one that was never there
My last 3 years I wasn’t there 49% of the time. You had to be there more than 50% of the year to pass the year.
Still only got A‘s

The quiet and smart kid, not the school shooter one, classmates liked me owo

the retarded troublemaker with no fear

grade 1-8 smart
9-11 smart but lazy
12 had to be smart
years 1/2/3 of uni back to smart but lazy
year 4 5 6 of uni hard working

I feel like I can only be smart or hard working, but not both

I was liked by everybody, but only had a small circle of true friends. But since I never wanted to confront people, I gave my best to be liked (or at least not disliked) by everybody. It really worked and I got along with everyone. My friends were the most important tho.

Concerning the lessons, I was quiet and didn't really talk much unless I found a topic really interesting, but I was good at school and never had to do any work. This is kinda regrettable because now I actually have to put effort into something and I don't know how it works because in school, ~33% were enough to be hailed as smart. I know I could do better now, but I don't know how to do it because I have literally no work ethic (for a German) and rely on some random work spurts.