Is it safe to travel in Peru?

Is it safe to travel in Peru?

This is coming from a Midwestern American.

Attached: nFFl7BH.jpg (400x400, 30K)

seems way safer than chicago lol that's for sure

Most of Chicago is safe, the violence is just absolutely saturated in colored neighborhoods

Lived in Peru for like 6 months or something, it's pretty safe although you are more prone to being robbed (not at gunpoint, but they'll take your phone if you aren't careful)

Peru no es un lugar para un blanquito como ti vete a tu casa y quedate alla blanquito

Peru is quite safe especially Cuzco, which imo is the best city in South America

Lima is a little dangerous though (looks a lot more threatening than it actually is), but still by SA standards it’s relatively safe

Also it is not a lie that Peru is safer than Chicago. It totally is

OP here, I'm actually from Chicago. It really depends where you are, which I suppose could apply anywhere. Maybe my question is more of one based on culture shock.

ok canada

no soy c*nadiense jodeputa soy un TORO QUÉBÉCOIS

I’m not really sure what you mean by culture shock. I don’t think that’s too relevant if you’re just travelling to another country, especially not Peru since the whole point of going there is to get a glimpse of the Inca culture, which is definitely very different.

Not sure where you’ll be staying but there are many Americans everywhere in Peru, particularly in touristic spots, so you will never feel alone. In Cuzco there were a LOT of American families and backpackers. It’s not an unsafe place, at least in terms of violence. You might want to be careful when going up certain mountains/hiking though

Parle Français alors le "taureau" québécois, ne trahit pas ta nation

Attached: 1545260416873.png (1129x1363, 69K)

Nous sommes à la fois français et latinoaméricains

Right. I'm Colombian, and I've always wanted to travel there, but I can't deny that I'm nervous about the violence and crime. Maybe I'm looking at Peru through a similar scope when I shouldn't be, though there are parallels between FARC and Sendero Luminoso.

Violent crime against tourist is close to zero here, at worst you'll get pickpocketed. Just don't be a retard with your belongings and you'll be fine

>Français
*français, les langues ne prennent pas de majuscule en français
>trahit
*trahis, deuxième personne du singulier

would it be a shitty idea to carry around an expensive camera?

Tu commences ta phrase par une majuscule, et celle-ci se termine par une ponctuation. Certes, j'admets, j'ai écrit "trahit" au lieu de "trahis", celà arrive d'effectuer une faute, surtout à trois heures du matin, mais il ne faut pas non plus exagérer grand bonhomme.
Va o toalètt ssi tu veu fér shié, tu aideura +

Attached: 1547951230461.jpg (656x858, 74K)

>Tu commences ta phrase par une majuscule, et celle-ci se termine par une ponctuation
non

Attached: 1524388631645.png (600x600, 165K)

Only if you're in a dangerous-looking neighborhood where you think it could be snatched
Sendero has been dead for like 20 years now

>Colombian
>afraid of going to Peru

Imagine being this stupid.

bruh I'm just a midwesterner, the most danger I've been in is in the south side of Chicago. I've only been to Greece.

yes basically everywhere is safe if you are a male

Youre asking to get mugged if you go to Peru

look up the demographics of Chicago