Imagine unironically being a cuck islander

imagine unironically being a cuck islander

Attached: lmao.png (629x931, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/09/01/police-seized-couples-cash-they-couldnt-get-it-back-until-they-went-public/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.96834654f7d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uk? more like ugay

i can only imagine ironically being one

Is that not the entire basis of Anglo-Canadian identity?

>YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT M8 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: 1550018250072.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Does UK not have innocence until proven guilty?

do you have a loisence fer that sore cunt?

not sure if laughin at urself or wit us

The UK laws sound like a nightmare. Also why do they have to tweet everything to make it public?

>Suspicious vehicle that failed to stop
So, 3 black guys in an old 3 series.

Civil forfeiture is pretty common in the US

Ah, I wondered how long it'd take for someone to justify the cuck state using racism

So you can dish it out but can’t take it from others, eh?
Figures

>justify
I don't support institutional racism, I just recognize it.

you have the same laws dude -_-

The police in USA don't seize large amounts of cash from suspicious persons? (I know they do)
I believe they will also seize possessions and real estate in the USA without proper proof of purchase. Something only a court ordered bailiff can do here.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/09/01/police-seized-couples-cash-they-couldnt-get-it-back-until-they-went-public/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.96834654f7d4

The police do this in europe and n america too. the car failed to stop therefore it is suspicious. it's not like they just go around robbing people

>full damage control already

Attached: 1458134383190.jpg (688x800, 124K)

I just don't understand why it's shocking.
I'm fairly sure every police force in the world seizes cash.
At least if they are tweeting it publicly there's less room for corruption.

Don't get me wrong. UK police are embarrassing and laughable for many reasons. This just isn't one of them.

Oi you forgot to close your door m8 here's a warning for ya

Attached: 1547434655487.jpg (660x371, 29K)

OP is literally guilty until proven innocent though, how does that make any lawful sense?

>unironically bartering to save face

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

you got a loicense for that rubbish mate?

Attached: 1527661119532.png (298x728, 241K)

>Posession of a lot of cash
what the fuck ?

Well that's just rubbish.

god what an oppressive hellhole

yeah, it actually surpassed monetary values of thefts a few years ago, as in the cops steal more money than criminals ever year. Most cases never go to court since lawyers don't like taking them on since so few win, and the lawyers that do are incredibly expensive

They don't give the details of the seizure. But I can make an educated guess. They stopped a car they thought to be suspicious, probably a beaten up old car with priors on the plate and registered keeper, either that or they were just driving erratically. They search the vehicle, they find a bag of mixed amount cash notes in the thousands of pounds. The occupants could give no lawful reason to have the cash on them at the time. So they seized it and will give them their day in court to prove it is their money.

Is this not how it works in literally every other country in the world? I'm absolutely sure that it is.

At least they aren't racist!

What's the problem here? If people can't explain how they legitimately earned their wealth then it's overwhelmingly likely they got it illegitimately.
Sorry that we're actually proactive about nabbing thieves.

The state of brits, at least a good portion Americans are fucking pissed about the state of the police here

You didn't answer me. How would the scenario I just described play out differently in the USA?
I'm not defending our police, in fact I frequently lament them.
This is just not out of the ordinary by any countries standards, though.
You're just stupid.

Attached: 77xphn8ewnyx[1].jpg (1920x2560, 1.5M)

seething

You should be innocent until proven guilty.

>I'll just take your cash. It's not like it's yours or anything. Guilty until proven otherwise ;) ;)
>This is just not out of the ordinary by any countries standards

fake and gay

PHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IMAGINE

American seizure forfeit laws are made to take niggers money. White people keep their money in banks
Walking around with anything more than a parking fee in coins is asking for trouble

i'm sure this sounded clever in your head

I'm sure you thought you were clever when you wrote that

This autistic Finn has been around for a while now.

>under a user name

Had to write this twice just to make sure it was posted?

One of those guys aren't me

Attached: _20190213_043032.jpg (666x153, 22K)

Go to the doctor dude, you probably have schizophrenia

no u

>namefags

tripfags BTFO

>thousands of gbp in banknotes in a beat up van
>yup seems legit!
When the police think someone has broken the law, they arrest them. If it turns out that they really did break the law, they get put in the slammer. The police found evidence and they arrested the suspect. What exactly is wrong here? This isn't Dave getting pulled over because the Police want to rifle through his wallet and found a £50, this is obviously fucking dodgy, large amounts of cash with no explanation offered for where it's come from.
EVERY COUNTRY arrests people for this. Morons.

Why bother responding to these mouthbreathers?
Just revel in the JF seethe, my man.

Attached: 1542579327663.png (1512x1008, 703K)

You need to declare your earnings. Therefore you're guilty until you can show that you declared it?

lmao the UK becomes more like America every day

literally none do

Don't pretend England is England anymore. London isn't English, Oslo isn't Norwegian.
Europe is fucked

does the cashiers in new Algeria also check your tax records every time you use cash?

Attached: 1549818720567.gif (227x221, 980K)

don't fucking associate us with them

It's guilty until proven innocent over there, not joking

You are soon to be Russian

>It's guilty until proven innocent over there, not joking

Attached: 1507458954131.jpg (645x729, 39K)

whose us?

We are much close to the norweigans than you weird blondgolian strangeling, what even are you finns?

Attached: Northern Europe.jpg (1206x641, 94K)

go and make friends with your vespians and karaleans and other weirdos that no one really undestands what they are

damn i always thought Hungarians were Romanian tier niggers, turns out they're pretty western

imagine having this blatantly fake letter saved on your hard drive for 2 years to try and banter brits with

Attached: Europeans.png (1916x1027, 438K)

They are just typical V4 people

>driver will have to convince the court
Guilty until proven innocent

Where's Finland