Why am I seeing so many White men/Middle eastern women couples now

Why am I seeing so many White men/Middle eastern women couples now

Attached: 1536743281392.jpg (480x454, 33K)

they want someone less likely to kill them, but still treat them like shit.

Why are you sweating, you need to take a shit you racist piece of shit? Why don’t you find the nearest toilet and flush your head down you fucking cunt

People are allowed to date whoever they wish to, not everyone cares about race, ethnicity or skin color like your loser fucking ass does.

And you will die alone, never forget that

Chill

cringe

>

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

how can you differentiate between mena and latinas?

You probably aren't. Islam prohibits women marrying / hooking up with nonmuslims. Males can though.

Latinas actually wash their hair

almond eyes and typically dress more conservatively

swarthy people tend to look the same, it's easy to misstake an Italian for a Mexican and a Mexican for an Arab etc. The main difference between arab and latina women is that arab women often have more pronounced noses, bigger lips, bigger eyes than latinas. Latinas also tend to have smaller heads and round faces.

>it's easy to misstake an Italian for a Mexican and a Mexican for an Arab
if you're not used to them yeah. at least us brazilians can distinguish them quite easily.

>swarthy people tend to look the same
if you ask a nordestino the difference between a german, a pole and a russian they will say they're all equally blond and blue eyed.

Mia Khalifa

You are not able to distinguish that well either. Don't pretend that you easily could spot the difference between a Mexican and a Peruvian or an Italian and a Turk. No way jose.

t. Macacus inmundus

They come from thier homeland to a superior country and are simply taking advantage of the situation to score themselves a superior ANGLO BVLL

Calm down monkey

Based

any qt lebs?

monkey

based

the reddit spacing on this is the cherry on top

It's been happening for quite a while now. I noticed this maybe two years ago when I got cucked by a dirty wh*te who this gorgeous maghrebi girl was into

Based natives! Preach my brother!