Do children do this in your country?

do children do this in your country?

Attached: arm writing.png (470x740, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-inside-story-how-israel-built-nuclear-weapons-25210
jpost.com/Breaking-News/Iran-Well-raze-Tel-Aviv-and-Haifa-to-the-ground-if-US-attacks-580325
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Berkowitz)))

>hold still sweetie, need to write something on your arm for a Tweet

Fuck.

This lol

the bad guy is Donald Trump. Hey will take away everything to give it to Israel

wouldn't it be smarter to write something like "hiv+" so maybe the shooter will be to afraid to kill you and get aids everywhere

most school shooters dont even plan to survive the shooting tho

>genuine lock-down
So a tornado drill?

Give the kid a gun to defend herself. Fucking millennial parents...

epic post my fellow MAGApedes
good job exposing another (((libturd))) fake jews media lie
you both deserve epic upvotes and reddif gold

jesus fucking christ between this and this thread I'm genuinely and 100% glad not to be an american you people are insane

do schools carry lipstick to let their kids smear it on their arms during lockdowns now?

Attached: 1512618120521.jpg (426x510, 41K)

The (((BadGuy)))

W-who are you?!

He's an ayy lmao

no, it's too gay

((()))

kill youselves

A school shooting actually happened at a school about 20 minutes away from my house. It was the one at Santa Fe high school, around 10 people died. The shooter lived though

>BANG BANG BANG
"quickly children, into the cuck chamber!"

Attached: 5ab2a3cbf996341b008b46b1-750-422.jpg (750x422, 73K)

based marsposter

What are you upset about exactly?

This is so made up it hurts. Jewish moms are the most dramatic mom's out there

Russian kids cut their wrists, not write shit on them

>american children are stu-

Attached: 435345345.jpg (660x464, 76K)

Did you tip him?

Attached: laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif (375x375, 179K)

Fuck C*esar

Did you used to go there?

That oddly resembles something....

Attached: 1549941953608.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Seething Gaul

why the fuck do people document their life on social media?

Humans have being documenting their lives using tools of expression at hand for thousands of years. Why do people like to pretend like social media is any different?
We're social animals, this is "how we do".

And then everyone clapped.

Attached: oh shit n.gif (266x199, 825K)

Stop posting, Seethetorix

Why would you want to fuck a salad?

there's a difference between posting about graduating from school, and how your daughter wrote stuff on her arm thinking she was going to die. she's taking a personal moment and exploiting it for internet points.

>there is a difference
No.
>she's taking a personal moment and exploiting it for internet points.
It's the same social behaviour. The internet may provide the ability to connect to millions of people but human social circles have not extended to match this digital revolution.
Whether or not you or I view her post makes no difference to her. The emotional framework simply doesn't exist and any appeal for attention, sympathy, discussion, etc. are still primarily targeted towards her peer group. Twitter, Facebook, etc. gives us the ability to read decontextualised intimate conversations between strangers but your response, this emotional connection, is fundamentally part of the small peer group trait we have evolved with. She has become a temporary part of your emotional social circle despite not knowing about your existence or not having the ability to really care. This disconnect is what has provoked this out of sync feeling, which you have rationalised ad hoc and placed social media in a false non-social sphere.
Humans had the same sort of reaction to written word, to radio, etc. What I would like is for you to tell me why you think you hold these views. Not the rationalisation after the fact but why the initial response. I ask this because I believe that you really do not understand why. Sometimes it is important to ask because people don't ask themselves remotely enough. We rarely ever assess our emotions, we rarely ever take a break from the rationalisation hamster wheel.

They have no fucking clue.

Have a (you) mate

go back to r*Ddit

I wouldn't be surprised as this has been a common thing.

>bringing up children in constant fear of death
That can't be good for the future generations of the us

>and everyone on the train stood up and clapped

oy vey its like unadda shoah

hey, Jow Forumstards, why dondcha go back to Jow Forums?

>constant fear of death
Actually, that's as natural as possible.

The oligarchic scum that were the Optimates had literally run to republics economy into the ground and filled the cities (especially Rome itself) with an enterally new class of poor (the urban poor - Comprised of formally land owning farmers that had been dispossessed of their land by the massive slave plantations that many of the Optimates owned).
Caesar would have returned the land to the citizenry and let them go back to being productive farmers rather then an urban blight.
This policy of not allowing aristocrats to gorge themselves at the expense of the greater society is why the Optimates violently opposed and eventually murdered Caesar.
Any other reasons given by the likes of Cato was nothing more then a weak attempt to disguise their naked greed and even contempt for Rome.

Caesar was a hero in every sense of the word.
The fact that similar such heroes (such as Long) who attempted to tackle the problem of the oligarchs that inevitably gain control of any democracy, ended up sharing the fate of Caesar is quite telling.

Still mad because he made a certain bleached nigger kiss a certain eagle? What was its name again? Verparumeretrix?

The children can't die in a mass shooting if you gas them first

And the aristocracy was better? Fuc off pedro

>ORANGE MANN BAD!
>NO, ORANGE MAN GOOD!
literally the entirety of US politics atm

And Obama was there

what the fuck is this lmao

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Abslutely persian post

ahahaha, that's just sad
maybe that would make her his first target?
>shoot hiv positive person and spread virus onto others in case you miss some

You have no idea Ivan

tl;dr

why are people mad at this statement? the girls arm is like an 8 yr olds and she has lipstick available

what does this actually imply?

Attached: 374982374.png (528x960, 667K)

>jews, who have milked the country for all it is worth, are surprised that their slaves have revolted against them with any means they can
wow

Attached: angry lupin.jpg (956x923, 207K)

I never had a lockdown in my school

underrated post

No, they write "I love the Party".

>berkowitz
!!! kike alert !!!

uuuuuh since when has caesar been deemed "bad"?

Ranch dressing kinda looks like cum

Attached: file.png (457x640, 380K)

Every fucking time.

lock down ? is she living in a war zone ?

based Portugal actually knowing the facts

Attached: portugal ship japan.jpg (1833x887, 273K)

t. Ariovistus

Have you never seen a marker before

ooh yes that's perfect

Attached: 1538179751640.jpg (704x904, 193K)

>this is normal in the US

Yeah because Jewish-owned media peddles race war propaganda 24/7 here. Don't you know?

Relations between Israel and the USA should break down. You are doing far too much damage to us, sorry to say. I think you should have a right to exist, but you have fucked us 10 ways to Sunday with the shit you have pulled.

Dual nationality should not exist in the USA, especially not all of the dual-nation Israeli-Americans who run our Congress. Congress members should only be American, nothing else. No other nationality, squat

how about you go back to africa nigger

They'll do it for all kinds of stuff, like if the cops are chasing somebody near the school.

>massacres gauls for no reason
>constantly breaks Roman laws
>finds loopholes for everything
>every time a gaul ally steps as much on a roman pebble he sees that as a declaration of war
>proceeds to genocide said gaul ally
>throws Rome in turmoil, once ruled by law now by despots

fuck C*Asar

>You are doing far too much damage to us
you w0t m8 ? explain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-inside-story-how-israel-built-nuclear-weapons-25210

jpost.com/Breaking-News/Iran-Well-raze-Tel-Aviv-and-Haifa-to-the-ground-if-US-attacks-580325

The USA was not originally intended to build up military force in the Med Sea or elsewhere, but we were dragged into it by pirates and Jewish influence. This is why AIPAC has grown so large as it has. Don't misunderstand me, I think trade is very important and I also believe this is why Jewish culture has succeeded over so many years (pic related).

However political power has always been influenced by economic power, as per Spengler, and as such Jews have wielded a disproportionate amount of power over the USA. This is our fault as much as yours. The powers that be refuse to fix the situation because they're being paid off. This is the same as what's happening in the pharmaceutical industry, the oil industry, the real estate industry, etc.

Attached: trade routes world map.jpg (5000x3012, 1.82M)

rome was fine
people loved him
betrayed
gauls are savages
loopholes made by dumb senators

sorry bud, caesar was the man for the job

Here they press heated up lighter on each other to produce some sort of "branding". Probably also because it produces a U shaped mark. It's supposed to be a huge scandal according to our press, lol.

Attached: zigosanoU.jpg (480x284, 18K)

More like a bydlo marking.

Yes, but just harmless nonsense the bored kids do compared to what is happening in USA.

triggered

based on the colors in that thumbnail i legit thought it was a pink wojak edit