Why do yuropoors and liberals still support trains and public transport when stuff like this happens to the people who...

Why do yuropoors and liberals still support trains and public transport when stuff like this happens to the people who use it? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Attached: 20180801_064600.png (720x1009, 392K)

i agree, if they just made the cost of using the public transit comparable to that of an ambulance or hospital. we wouldnt be having these europoor problems.

>be American
>die

Attached: file.png (800x800, 985K)

>begged bystanders not to call 911

Attached: 1549370080626.gif (377x372, 3.45M)

why didn't she just shoot the people calling the ambulance??

the gun holster was probably on the leg that got stuck in the train. it happens some times.

You can't make this shit up. The absolute state of America.

She's retarded. Just tell them you don't have any money and they'll leave you alone

lmao
>america
>first world

I can't even imagine someone in the third world begging for people not to call an ambulance why do yank put up with this shit you lot are brainwashed idiots

Based, can't afford healthcare, don't get healthcare. Wow who would have thought.
USA doesn't value low quality niggers, get an education or get fucked

Why do americans and liberals support the widespread access to guns when school shootings happen every week?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

What race was this individual?

>get an education or get fucked
You mean Get an education AND get fucked.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>his family doesn't support him
Deserve to be a bottom feeder

>he thinks the concept of family exists in the ecology of El Goblino

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots.

This would not have happened if she merely had shot the train conductor

>america
>intergenerational wealth

doesn't exist with blacks or latinos and is being wiped out for a large portion of the white population

do they really charge for the ambulance?

Thos wouldn't have happened if she had a gun

Yeah it costs thousands of dollars.

>American """""""healthcare"""""""

each people has the government that it deserves

60 euromonies here

Anywhere between 2 and 3 grand if you're uninsured.

>call ambulance and get hospitalized
>pay $ 1 million for care
>go bankrupt

Does America has intergenerational debt?

Civilized countries have sliding doors and glass barriers to prevent people from falling on platforms these days

We have yellow lines and common sense

Common sense? More like common lawsuit.

I have insurance and would dread paying the amount i'd have to pay if anything did happen to me. Our healthcare system is pretty fucked.

Aren't they obligated to treat people in the ER?
What happens if you don't pay?

Public transport is unsafe liberal garbage. Should be discarded, take the carpill

They still bill the person for the ambulance trip to the injury location, even if the person ends up not needing the ambulance to be taken to a hospital.

>the gun holster was probably on the leg that got stuck in the train
My sides.

die a horrible death you useless piece of shit

lel

>burgerland
>common sense
Surely you jest.

why is there so many threads about public transport today? go to fucking /n/ oh wait they can have actual civil discussion there

Unironically based. If you're lazy and poor you should just die.

I think an edit of pagliacci with american colours, saying but doctor i am poor is in order here.

>why do uninsured illegals put up with this
FTFY

>Aren't they obligated to treat people in the ER?
>What happens if you don't pay?
They are, but they're still gonna charge you, and if you don't pay it's the same as if you default on any debt, you credit is gonna go to shit and after sending you some threatening letters the hospital is probably gonna give up and sell your debt to some debt collectors who'll harass you day and night until they get what they want or you move to another state and change your name.

americans are fat, stupid and retarded, they have no spine, they have no soul, they dont have money anymore either they just have burgers
dont reply to me american subhumans

WTF!! I want to migrate to America now!!

>be mad when a black/muslim takes your white womens
>also be mad when a black/muslim is weeded out of society

>be American
>get run over by train
>ambulance denies your freedom to bleed out and die
>tip them $6000000
>go to rob a bank to restore your net worth
>get shot