1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Every time I directly message a new person on the internet get really nervous and start pacing around the room autistically and talking to myself and overthinking everything I type for several minutes, even when it’s someone from Jow Forums
3. Do people in your cunt do this as well?

Attached: BE313DDA-0A70-42BD-AEB9-9BC9141C7C3C.png (646x595, 280K)

Flag
Calm down user, no one is judging you unless you're saying something really really dumb
And yes

Do you know that guy IRL?

no, and it's not anyone specifically, i do it with every new person i meet online and talk to outside of whatever public forum we met on

its just hard when i have so much anxiety

weak

Do male things, it will modulate your autism.

Combat sport will do you good

tell me about your childhood, have you ever smoked?

No I just overthought things too much and was terrified of talking to people or making jokes and I don’t know how to be normal now

Now that you mentioned it, I write a lot in the box but only post rarely, and I'm getting severe panic attacks when user replies even before I see the actual text, maybe it's post-facebook stress disorder I just came up with that name idk really

you anxious now?

bullshit, how did you reply to me then

Not him, but it's much easier on Jow Forums since it's completely anonymous.

bingo, so not worrying about what user thinks of you works. Why not have that mindset with all interactions?

I only do that when it comes to messaging girls on dating sites. I usually get overwhelmed and don't bother sending a message.
Outside of that, I have no problem talking to people on the internetm.

>Just don't worry about what they think, bro

Attached: 1546481164065.png (352x377, 167K)

Because it's impossible to make myself not worry about something if I'm worried about it

I'm tired of writing this shit, no I don't feel anxious but I keep writing and deleting writing and deleting starting all over again as if I'm talking with real people not annons who I know nothing about it's weird

Russia
Same
Yes

I also plan out my social interactions for the next day every night and write down the converstaions that I might have in advance so that I don't have to stress about coming up with an answer on the spot. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't.

>I also plan out my social interactions for the next day every night and write down the converstaions that I might have in advance so that I don't have to stress about coming up with an answer on the spot.
Hmm. Might try this out.

think about a reply, write it out, then send. Or dont.

solution is simple, do push ups and try posting.

This
Also it’s much easier to abandon a thread than it is to abandon a conversation

This.
Non-anxious people will never understand

Do you ever get a reply, and you autistically think about there reply for the rest of the day if its even slightly negative.

Only good advice ITT. Not necessarily combat sports in particular, but just interacting with other men helps sort out autism a lot.

I do this when something stressful happens in a movie.
Sometimes I cover my face or just turn off the movie.

>first world problems

Attached: 86064.jpg (800x600, 30K)

No, treat your faggotry

Also when I get really stressed out I start punch g myself in the head

kek
nigga go for a walk