They're trialing cashless welfare cards in some shithole towns...

They're trialing cashless welfare cards in some shithole towns. So derelicts can't blow their entire Centerlink payment on cigarettes and poker machines in an afternoon.

Attached: 10029180-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cashless_Welfare_Card
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good idea
drumpf wanted to make some sort of delivery of healthy and nutritional food instead of food stamps but it never happened

How humiliating.

It's a mercy. These sort of people should be cut off altogether.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cashless_Welfare_Card

We're all going cashless soon.
Enjoy your every purchase being registered, taxed and stored forever in some databank.

>

Attached: how are these even related.png (400x76, 3K)

gotta find something to paint those indigenous in a bad light

They paint themselves in a bad light by raping toddlers.

Lachlan won't be happy about this!

You're right, I won't. Why should I get fucked over because of abbos when I do everything right? I save my payments and spend them responsibly. I don't buy drugs, alcohol or cigarettes and I don't gamble.

My fellow American, youre an ijit.

Its literally just electronic benefits that you cant cashout. Its fucking nothing new.
Lol, just add booze and cigs to the list of shit not allowed to check out with the card.

Also, the way to do that is add several chunks of food items to the list of stuff that wont get deducted from EBT. It isnt hard, technically speaking.

My first and major concern is whether they can be used everywhere like a normal card, or only in big supermarket chains, which will kill smaller businesses that aren't already dead. Also it will definitely lead to a black market of "you buy me $60 worth of groceries and I'll give you $50 in cash for ciggies and johnnie walker premixed cans"

That already happens in America. Blacks trade food stamps for drugs.

Exactly my point. Also it's not just blacks that do it, where do you think their trailer trash get their drugs from?

this, it’s the laziest solution possible

>only in big supermarket chains, which will kill smaller businesses that aren't already dead
Yeah, Euroshits and their wannabes tend to fuck up in that odd manner. Here in ShartMart, a massive amount of small business like convenient stores, dollar stores and the like only stay afloat due to EBT.

We use EBT, not actual stamps, and a black market already existed back then and still exists now.

Sometimes it isnt drugs, but just a cash trade. 100$ in untaxed groceries for 70$. The EBT holder gets 70$, and the buyer saves 30 dollars before tax, and another 10 in taxes, give or take.

This isn't 2004 anymore kek, all states use EBT cards now. And you can withdraw cash legally from EBT with a fee. I get $192 a month sent to my EBT card and if I withdrew cash I'd get $172.

>I get $192 a month sent to my EBT card
Why is that? What form of welfare is that? Unemployment or what? I really don't know much about how welfare works in the states (I'm sure it caries by state too).