Prejudice against North Europeans With Dark/Hair and eyes

Im a Bong from a normal bong looking family mostly brown haired and green/blue eyes. My parents are definitely my parents (23andme). But I am the only dark person in my family. I have dark hair and eyes, and tanned skin like russelnigger. I have heard it isn't even think it was possible for 2 blue eyed people to give birth to a brown eyed child but clearly it is.

At school I was always the only dark person in any class I was in. Much of the time I would be the only person with brown eyes. I remember looking around and only finding like one other person in classes of 20 with brown eyes. Dark hair was pretty common though, but usually with pale skin. People would often call me Paki and Jew and say Im not british, even though dark brits/irish exist in every school.

Now I come on the internet and see constant posts about how Im not white, not germanic or celtic etc. I think their is genuine prejudice against dark north Europeans in real life and on sites like this.

Attached: Brand.jpg (634x897, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M-ghWNI0Qo8?t=768
nordish.org/chapter-ix6.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rant over, am i a medcuck?

>

Attached: 30396203.png (500x509, 186K)

its the skin tone thats more important in people judging you as a different race

how so?

I have brown hair brown eyes too but sickly pale skin and stereotypical angular english face, nobody ever called me a paki- that's weird

>how so?

Attached: 54656577657.jpg (500x313, 20K)

i dont even look like a paki, more like an italian or something

I have literally never seen eye color used as an indicator of race outside of autistic Internet shitholes. I have been called extremely white by people of all races, even though I have brown eyes. But maybe it's because I'm nerdy and that's associated with whiteness here. Maybe I'd be considered a shit skin in northern europe, who knows.

>Back on things that never happened

Actually it's the facial features.

you sure you aint adopted?

>tanned skin like russel brand
you're like half a shade darker than the average brit. get a grip ffs

I know how you feel. People at school used to call me a beaner because of my dark skin and eyes even though I'm literally 100% white.

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-192110_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 151K)

this, too

Cont

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-192116_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 183K)

Hahaha wtf

Why is it so unbelievable, I feel like in right wing areas of the internet and society dark north Europeans are seen as a bad representation of their respective nations or something.

Glad in Russia all brown never experienced a similar problem

Attached: 1534965589043.jpg (225x217, 32K)

>right wing areas of the internet
Who gives a flying fuck what those mongrels think?

Also there's obviously a bias against brown eyes on here, that's one of Jow Forums's distinguishing features lmao! But yeah in real life people look more at skin color and facial features for race so it's no surprise you'd be called a gyppo if you have tanned skin like Alicia vikander. Meanwhile I can pass as white because of my pale skin, despite having brown eyes. But I've had someone tell a blue eyed pink skinned Arab sitting next to me that they're not white all while saying that I am white even though I was swarthier than that guy.

Why do you care what inbred retards "think"

Give it a few years and everyone around you will be calling you white debil

yes, congratulations, you are no longer a subhuman nordcuck

I bet people like Sean Connery, George Clooney or Emma Watson were NEVER NEVER EVER discriminated against in their whole lives

possibly, with gene editing and what not, it is clear that people want lighter eyed children.

>getting your insecurity soared up by basement dweller
weeeeew
embrace what you are, and if they make you angry go to the gym or join a fight club to vent off your aggression

I especially don't like the swarthy eternal anglo meme because it is making a mockery of the UK because people like me are supposedly more common than in Germany, even if we are still uncommon here

I’m pretty sure Op has never been discriminated against for something as retarded as eye colour. At least not in real life (4channel is not real life, not at all).

He is probably making that shit up.

this

why do you think that? This kind of pigmentation discrimination is common in england. Gingers get it too

People assume I'm spanish or middle eastern sometimes. The only people that get it right are people that have been to europe or are from europe. I'm just a mix of italian, ukrainian and czech =/

its basically saying that having russelnigger types like me is a bad thing.

because i have never heard of a white person being discriminated because they have brown eyes and hair?
t. mystery soup

Eye color maybe not, but tanned skin and curly hair wouldn't surprise me if they elicited discrimination or even full blown bullying in youth.

cheer up, you know the 'tall, dark and handsome' meme was originally about swarthy north europeans like Sean Connery

those pale brown insta whores who Jow Forums obsessed over for weeks are in relationships with brown eyed ""shit""skins
be proud because they deep know they are undesirable

under what definition is russel brand a tanned person

>be proud because they deep know they are undesirable
here im talking about nordshits and other self proclaimed white supremecisrts

yes my hair is basically black and curly

mny white cousin in russia said once when i was 10yo to be careful of skinheads beating up people with dark hair and dark eyes
im pale as fuck tho and cant tan properly
its not a meme brown eyed ppl are not considered white in europe

Im only a third italian and look full.

My uncle says I’m greek looking.

yeah, dark hair and eyes are not uncommon in britain/ireland/germany/switzerland/france/west norway etc

on here just look. Germans and nords mock the uk with dark types like oliver and brand, and Brits hit back with blue eye/red hair charts or whatever. Both sides are basically fighting over who has the least types like myself, as if we are a bad thing.

i know its retarded to care about this dumb shit but idk lol

If other English people have bias against you, or make fun of you, discriminate you, etc. It’s probably because you are ugly as a fucking sin, or because folks perceive you as insecure and weak. Probably an outcast.

Actually, you don’t need to be a psychologist to know you have a severe case of inferiority complex.

The native Celtic Britons before the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings all had dark hair and eyes. I studied a semester in England and I noticed that phenotype is still common.

That's some bullshit dude. Most people in Russia and most of northern europe for that matter have brown or dark blonde hair, aka dark hair. I doubt neonazis are meticulously checking for eye color rather than just targeting obvious mino rites.

Go ahead, post some pics of your ugly as fuck feet and holocaust survivor arms

We want to laugh at something

Meant for

dont underestimate skinheads especially slavic ones
they are beyond clinically retarded
also this was in a small town in ivanovo from 2006
skinhead issue was huge back then before putin sweepd them under the rug

dont you know the stories about the chilean in poland
he doesnt even look brown judging by his skin color but has dark hair
look what happened

It’s BANTER you fucking mong, a meme

You know why people use the “X = non-white” meme to triggered people?

Because it actually has a negative effect on self-haters and people with inferiority complex, just like you. It works just fine.

>My parents are definitely my parents (23andme).
>I am the only dark person in my family and tanned skin like russelnigger
You're most likely the son of a Paki, Nigel Padushipa Khan

well tbf brown haired and brown eyed europeans are highly unlikable

Kek

im gonna murder everyone with brown eyes who dares to keep his feet on evropean soil
i dare you, i get my equipment red
get ready for humilation get ready for blood im gonna murder you and your inbred family fuck off you are not european

nah scotland and ireland are light eyed as nordics w/o germanic input

anyway OP stop being a retard, i am surprised this thread is even real and it isn't an american on a vpn, why are you even awake at 4 oclock?

its' obviously just an attention wrong thread by op to feel better about himself for being the blandest combination possible among whites

This kind of hostility is exactly the thing I am talking about! How could someone be prejudiced!

Most Slavs have dark hair. That Chilean guy looked southern European but yeah I'm surprised they targeted him, maybe he looks more shitskinnish in person. But again hair color is a retarded metric, most native slavs would become targets.

stop mudding our genepool and fuck off intruder
should have wiped you off bloody earth at the crusades

He is absolutely swarthy. I think OP is exaggerating, especially when it comes to eye color, but I can certainly see a dark featured/swarthy white person being made fun of for being dark. It's more about the whole package than any one unique feature.

how am i bland if i look different to everyone in the country i live?

>

>Fuck off, don't impersonate me, this poster isn't me

slavs have dark blonde hair
they are easily distinguishable from dark hair

That poster isn't me he is taking the piss

there are whites beyond the uk

are you having a stroke or why you reply to the wrong posts lmao
insecure britshits no mater blue or brown eyes, you will see your fate soon enough
HAIL EVROPA

Read this

pǝllidpǝɹ puɐ pǝsɐq

People who take their racial genetics overly serious are a mix of insecure and failures.
I would know, I spend more time thinking about race when I feel pathetic.

/this
/this
and /THIS

poo eyes lmao

I don't know if all 18 are Russians though

Attached: волейбол.jpg (1270x866, 423K)

It's very simple, brown eyes or hair = not russian

If you were chad and tall you could've slayed with your dark white looks but you cucked out instead.

Light skin with black hair is pretty aesthetic.
Throw in light eyes and it is a strong GOAT contender

Those features are native to the UK
Beatles, that retarded comedian with glasses, Rowan Atkinson etc

>bong
>north europe

>At school I was always the only dark person in any class I was in.

>checked flag

stopped reading there

I'm a pretty Swarthy "white" mutt. I've pretty much accepted that the only place in Europe where I could blend into the crowd and be accepted is Southern Europe(Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal etc.)

I've already been to both Italy and Greece and in both places I was mistaken for a local.

Dark Celtic phenotype
t.100% Breton and my dad looks like a Portuguese

>slavs have dark blonde hair

I'm Slavic and I have dark brown hair and coal black eyes, thank you very much.

youtu.be/M-ghWNI0Qo8?t=768 a bit about it

The eternal celt...

Attached: 1547405963780.png (690x712, 298K)

I have dark features too and I'm Swedish. No one ever gave me shit for it. No one hardly even noticed it. And even though it's pretty rare to find Swedes with brown eyes it's not that rare. I know several other Swedes with brown eyes too and no one is prejudiced against them so don't act like it's any different in angloland.

>I have dark features too and I'm Swedish.

what do you mean by that? dark blond hair and green eyes?

No. Dark brown hair and brown eyes.

>celtic Britons

You mean brythons you spastic mutt larper.

Attached: 1548261587534.png (218x231, 6K)

Chest hair are typical for nordics lol
Facial fetures are most important

I watched a German soap opera some weeks ago and most actors there have dark hair and eyes.

Attached: 5345334.jpg (300x241, 13K)

then you are not a real swedish

now that's some autism right there

nordish.org/chapter-ix6.htm

Attached: hairs.png (397x133, 9K)

You know why

Attached: liberator thumbs up.jpg (200x183, 5K)

t. retard

Attached: 1549935000428.png (607x717, 828K)

>I'm of Vallon heritage, therefore I have brown eyes
>Is actually related to gypsies but denies it

You ain't going to murder anyone you fucking loser with power fantasies,what are you going to do is shut the fuck up unless you want your country bombed to the stone age again you faggot sissy Incel.

19th century pseudoscience a shit. There's a fuckton of blackheads in Sweden and because of contact with Sweden also SW Finland. Of course, Norway has even more because of their British heritage.

S and U are light brown
T light chest
V-W brown medium
X brownish black
Y black

Attached: LmKWNFiOoq4.jpg (1100x1024, 230K)

20 century
Just statistics from 47 thousands people
And remember, people in villiages are pure and show real face of nation, usually they ligher than townsman

>flaxen that high in Norway
Cherrypicked as fuck, dude must have avoided basically the entire coast.