Are you American colony?

Are you American colony?

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-221203.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>have a base there to stop radical islam from shredding up the skate park
>bad

yeah great job with that you sure stopped them terror attacks

Yes, since 1973.

Sorry about that bro, I feel no animosity towards you.

welllll we can't stop ALL of them, now can we? maybe if you helped shred some ollies, you could show radical islam what is up

we've been doing a nonstop mctwist over the middle east trying to clean up american/saudi/israeli messes

based. we have broken a lot of boards unnecessarily. I hope you get some mad air over the sunnis and wipe out saudi arabia

Poortugal isn't in red ;(

>Antiamericatugal

>look at all that radical islam that the US stopped in libya, syria, iraq, afghanistan, somalia

Radical Islam isn't the problem, it's radical American imperialism and the Christian fundamentalists who support it by voting in war hawks who are free to continue ruining millions of lives on the pretense of supporting Israel, which in turn supports the retarded Rapture obsession in your country.
American Christian puritanism combined with Manifest Destiny has been responsible for more destruction than that met out by every army marching for a Caliphate throughout history.
Your country is a memetic cancer.

>American imperialism
Jewish Imperialism, you mean

nah, it really is mostly warhawks lobbied by evangelical christian groups that fabricate some sort of "judeo-christian" ideological alliance to justify the US' imperialist ambitions in the ME/NA

the us has combat troops in all of the blue?

Attached: 1543042883152.png (735x720, 313K)

yes, no one is safe :)

No US bases in Israel?

israel is essentially the 51st us state, ye we know it sucks. Muh goy has control over our politicians
wtf this is the first time I see an Iranian poster ever on Jow Forums

>no base in Israel
Really gets the nogging jogging doesn't it

are you that iranian furry

wow we have combat troops surrounding all of africa and europe

There is a US base in flag related, no idea how they missed that.

no.

Nope