It confirmed

it confirmed
i am transgender

Attached: 1544674233305.jpg (436x474, 30K)

Good luck with your journey, amigo/a. Stay strong.

thanks, im not sure ill make it

Attached: 1549044786309.gif (500x375, 495K)

How do say "Jazz Jennings" in Spanish?

"jazz jennings"

How is it confirmed?

i went to a therapist

It's only confirmed that you have a mental illness. try to fight it somehow, if there's a way

>try to fight it somehow, if there's a way
yeah im going to, im gonna start my transition soon

Jazmin Juárez

"Yazz Yennings"
You're a funny lad

Attached: 1549941447499.png (1795x1795, 840K)

You need to double check, can't stay with just one opinion

im going to a psychiatrist next

Llas Lleninx

what kinda drugs ya gettin?

And you're going to start taking pills and all that hormone thing?

im on ssris and benzos
ofc

Damn, that's kind of drastic, do you sort of hate yourself for not having the genitals that you think you should have? How does it works? Legit curious

you really want to know?

Yes, I know nothing about this kind of thing besides the memes, recently learnt from a couple that they had a daughter going through this, but I just know them, I'm not close to them so to me this is chinese

ok
as a kid i didnt really had a concept of gender, but i was not that comfortable with being a "man", i used to hide my genitals to pretend i was a girl
my family is very religious, so i wasnt really able to express myself the way i wanted to, for example, i couldnt play with dolls, i couldnt had long hair, couldnt paint my nails, etc, since i would be called a faggot (something that i get quite frequently anyways)
i also thought that i was going to grew up and have a womens body for some reason
when puberty came it was really devastating, i completely isolated myself from anyone, i hated my body, my face, the way i was developing in general
the depression and anxiety reached its peak last year, when i just had to go to a psychiatrist
but to answer your question, yes, i do dislike my genitals, especially when they are noticeable through my clothes

if you want something more specific just ask

Well I threw the genitals question because I thought it would be something practical but now I feel like I insulted you because it seems like your issues are deeper, sorry if I offended you; I don't know man, that sounds so harsh to endure, but realisticly what do you expect for your future? We all have hopes and dreams, do you expect to find a heterosexual partner that somehow manages to not care about the obvious or will you be happy just by looking like a born female and don't care at all about finding a partner (what I get is that you feel the need to look like or be the closest you can get to a woman)