You can't be a normal person and post frequently on this degenerate website

You can't be a normal person and post frequently on this degenerate website

Attached: 1538237543110.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>celebrated my seven year anniversary on Jow Forums last month

Attached: 1541810232114.png (752x755, 526K)

>started posting in 2011
>thats still 8 years
wtf man

The Bogdanoffs freak me out

Fuck off underage fag

Newfags out

How old are you? Why are you still here? Will I ever escape?

Because I became what I thought a joke
Not bloody likely

I did start posting back when I was underage. Fuck are you gonna do about it?

fucking nerd

>nerd
Spoken like a true Windy Hill Road spic

>implying
seething

11 years of shit

Attached: E9CA0A52-DA78-4E2E-AB96-313D78011AFE.gif (492x376, 337K)

KSU parking deck seven at noon or no balls

>parking deck 7
what the heck did you mean by this?

You can, you just need to post on one board and never investigate the rest of the site, my super normal friend told me he found this website called Jow Forums and posted on the /vp/ board.

Central parking, level seven, ho

Shan't be meeting unwashed scum from outside East Cobb in a fucking parking deck

Typical, the East Cobb CVCK fears the North Cobb BVLL

Seething poorfag.

>seethi-
BOOM

Attached: the mountain.jpg (3456x2304, 3.32M)

*farts on you*

Cherokee County tier post

Prefer to shit on Paulding myself

I lived in Paulding for a minute, glad to be back in civilization

Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

yes I am

Attached: 1477595364580.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

>here we see how Americans interact
>first, hostility
>then comes a sense of common hatred towards something else
>and now, they've made up and are now friends
>what a wonderful tale

No warehouses to work in, plus everyone is trying their best to be country even though they've never been in a barn

>No warehouses to work in
Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

I live in Alaska and I’m paranoid that everyone in town hates me

What, you prefer retail? I'd rather interact with boxes than customers. I do miss my old HVAC job though

I stock shelves at Publix and its perfectly fine. People don't complain to me and take out all their frustrations on the cashier and customer service cuckolds.

How much do they pay? I applied to push carts at Target for $12/hour cause my friend does it and he just slacks off all day. They told me they can't give me a position though.

I've been here since 2004. I'm married with children, and have a full-time job.

The starting minimum is $12 for a grocery clerk

I literally might, there's one really close to me but I'm also thinking about Home Depot. Anything beats food service or trapping like the rest of NC

It's legitimately a good place to work. Probably beats home depot

let me out please god i'm addicted let me be a normal person please

My sister worked in the bakery of one and she said it was shit cause of the other employees which turned me off from applying there but I might give it a shot. Town Center is probably the worst place to work that isn't food service because every job pays minimum wage with store discounts.

Meat, Produce or Grocery are the best departments to work in. Bakery is shit tier and most people hate it. The only people I've seen last more than a year in bakery are the cake decorators.

Jow Forums is unironically the least toxic and cringy social media I know.

It helps me to keep my sanity and lack of social interactions in check.

She lasted about three months. I need to work long enough to be able to move out already

>Jow Forums
>the least toxic social media
Try facebook, reddit or instagram?
Literally any social media is less toxic than this.

>Jow Forums
>social media
I would call this antisocial media

This desu, you can't even qualify it as social media. There's nothing social about it.

Which is one of the reasons I love it, I get to interact with other people without having any irrelevant personal bullshit factored in.

What said is exactly what I meant by "least toxic".

Jow Forums is not an echo chamber circlejerk like l.eddit, because despite of generals you can still engage in discussion on any subject.

It's not full of cringy exhibitionism and Jewish owners selling your personal data like facebook, despite of Hiro being a somewhat shady figure.

It doesn't contain as much degeneracy and toxicity as other boards on Jow Forums, because most of posters here have a laid-back attitude and aren't 100% serious or autistic about everything that is posted.

I assume that's partly because most of posters here are non-native English speakers - and therefore, people who posess an IQ allowing them to learn a foreign language on AT LEAST B2 level.