The prices of homes in California are not worth it

Look at this shitty house in San Fransisco :

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7-Wool-St_San-Francisco_CA_94110_M22372-17406?view=qv

It's 1 bedroom and 1 bath and costs $695,000

Now for the same price you get a literal waterfront fucking mansion in Flordia :
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/6302-County-Road-214_Keystone-Heights_FL_32656_M59310-10524?view=qv

Attached: 51dcc1e09548d2cdc16eb5c9dff86113l-m0xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg (1020x574, 203K)

Fat

I wouldn't buy an American house ever. Especially not one on the gold coa- oh sorry, hurricane coat.

Looks like a fucking McMansion.

ouch burn, you really showed them!

Keystone Heights is a fucking shithole though. Good luck getting decent internet service and eating anything other than Subway, Wendy's or Hardee's

>that close to 24th st station
Someone WILL buy that shitshack

Stop posting. You don't know anything about the US. Keystone heights is where the backwater trash of Florida live. I've drive through there and some of the roads are still dirt unpaved. The median income has got to be among the lowest in the US, probably around 30k and the average home tailer can be bought for $15,000. That's why this "mansion" is 700k, because no one can afford it there and no one wants to live there.

>Americans are so fat and lazy fast food joints are a part of their criteria for moving

I made a typo :(

Golden coast is california, no hurricanes there

For the longest time there were no supermarkets in Keystone. If you wanted meat you had to wait until hunting season and get a permit for deer or turkey or drive up to orange park

I though it was Florida to Texas

No, the gulf coast is Texas and the first coast is Florida

The prices of homes in Germany are not worth it

Look at this shitty house in Baden-Wuteburg

It's 1 bedroom and 1 bath and costs 695,000 Euro

Now for the same price you get a literal waterfront fucking mansion in Melilla, Spain

but. Wouldn't the gulf coast be that whole coast? Texas to west Florida?

Yeah but I always thought it meant Texas in particular

Phil Thomas Katt lives in Florida.

Attached: 1280px-US_map-Gulf_Coast.svg.png (1280x791, 179K)

thanks god. I live in the Bay Area, and the less Jews like you that can move here the better. Please AVOID AVOID, this place sucks. I suggest the Dakotas Kikestein

Enjoy living in your 1 bedroom apartment like the chinese insect that you are chang ching chong while I live in a luxurious mansion.

I live in a three bedroom home so nice try kike. Enjoy getting bombed by Hamas everyday ashtray