Why is Jow Forums even more antisemitic than Jow Forums?

Why is Jow Forums even more antisemitic than Jow Forums?

Attached: the goyim know.jpg (515x422, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EC9P2MbUu8
youtube.com/watch?v=tOue9nW6tNg
google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/one-in-two-israelis-has-negative-view-of-poland-new-survey-shows/amp/
polamjournal.com/Library/APHistory/Hollywood-s_War_with_Poland/hollywood-s_war_with_poland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jow Forums is just an r/the_donald colony now

Attached: based retard.jpg (898x628, 51K)

I blame the trumpfags for taking over Jow Forums

Do the people making those captions realize that the people holding him are Jews as well?

Jow Forums hasn't been fun in a long time. Not like Zimmerman trials era.

So?

Attached: jewpolice.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

Jow Forums is absolutely fucking crawling with Jow Forums backwash.

No they don't. Same people that think Iranians are Arabs.

Muslim refugees.

Attached: 1549124672877.jpg (1052x1996, 240K)

nah. /x/ is the second most antisemetic board. Jow Forums is pretty chill, as is /fa, although /pol keeps trying and failing to colonize it.

So using them as Anti-Jewish material is idiotic. There's some Iraqi from Australia who likes to post a picture where an IDF soldier beats a Haredi with the caption "fuck off kike", which is absolutely idiotic because the soldier himself is a "kike" as well. I'm surprised I actually have to explain this basic irony.

Jow Forums worships Trump the kike puppet, of course they love jews

Attached: EAD4W.jpg (1247x843, 472K)

This
Israel did nothing wrong

no we not dumbass

There is nothing more pathetic than these sorts of strawman intellectual bankrupt bastards create. Yes, everyone posting something you don't like is a fucking boogeyman; embrace the reptile brain so you can cling to ad hom. tier mental shortcuts. Who needs a neocortex.

You fucking cretin.

Attached: main-qimg-5b3cb7dda084296ae7bc60ee1df49d5c.png (602x444, 334K)

Attached: calmdown.jpg (400x315, 26K)

Because as humans, we are naturally inclined to identify the problems within our societies. There is always this one, pesky problem undermining, controlling and extorting from our nations. It's 100% always the jew.

It's true. The Zimmerman and Gamergate times were the golden era of Jow Forums. The 2016 election year was pure fun. But now it is garbage.

The problem is retards like you.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them

It's too big now. Every boomer, news agency, and government shill agency knows about Jow Forums. Back in Zimmerman or Baltimore riot days it was lot easier to fuck with the outside world.

Exactly!

So you came to ruin Jow Forums like you ruined Jow Forums? refugees aren't welcome here.

>am*Rican flags
>Jow Forumstards
This is why no one likes you. All of you are from Jow Forums and all of you suck. Go back

Jow Forums is my board, I just recognize that Jow Forums did funny shit once that everyone on the chans could appreciate. News anchors during the Baltimore riots talking about Ben Garrison was funny no matter who you were.

>bad thing did something good once
shut the fuck up and go back

You know it's true. After reading the Protocols, it is very blatant that the Jewish people have a separate mentality from everyone else. A sort of a supernatural evil that almost is uploaded from somewhere else. Any group that can spend years burrowing into a country with a calculative mission to subvert and ruin a nation are an evil people who see themselves as Jewish only - regardless of birth location. That detached, tribal idea makes it a lot easier to trash a society from within.

>after reading a literally fake book

The things people are willing to believe in to confirm their biases.

LOL It's a Jew canoe

>Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them
Based af

>pay no attention to that book, g*ys
you seem trustworthy I can tell by your flag

Jow Forums is a black supremacist board

Kek

>Flag
Yes!!

What do you think of your government?

Based and redpilled

Because Jews are literally the most unlikable bunch of nationals who ever walked on this planet, safe for gypsies maybe.

Has there ever been a nation they would be friends with, and by that I mean real friends, and not host-leech kind of relationship they have with USA?

This, Jow Forums is for BLACK BVLLs and their non-white allies, wh*toids not welcome

Attached: 4804BC69-139B-4BE4-8422-8F7323C29D7F.jpg (600x600, 67K)

I guess Jow Forums has people who actually have lived among Jews/Israelites

Attached: 1549092722697.png (1153x541, 94K)

Best post in this thread!

incompetent and too much corruption and it was close to a major change but thanks to donald dickhead he p much handed the country over to hardliners. if the economy doesn't turn around under rouhani before next election then expect things to get much more hostile.

What was the possible major change?

Have you ever met a Jew? talked to one?

nice source retard. thats how i know youre from Jow Forums.

I did.

Answer my question. How come that Jews, for over 3000 years of their history, never got an honest international ally or friend, not even one?

I doubt things would've stayed the same after khamenei died. esp if the economy kept improving under reformists vs crashing under hardliners. that's been completely reversed now. social changes take time but the west is so impatient they try to force change and just f*ck everything up in the process. people were waving american flags on the streets of tehran when jcpoa was signed and burning flags when trump pulled out so yeah good job, america.

Because they haven't had a nation. What kind of retarded question is that?

>tf
Holy shit

newfag fuck

What the hell is an "honest international ally or friend"? how can nations be "friends"? friendship is something an individual has with another individual. You can't be friends with someone you've never met. Nations have allies, and we have. Does Poland have an "honest ally"? is the Polish nation friends with another nation?

Well I hope you'd get a secular regime sometime.

gib petrodollars
yeah you too (^ω^)

They did when kingdom of Israel existed.

And they did exist as a nation for this whole time. You could say that they were mistreated for that period when they had no country. But did they do anything to make the people they lived with like them? No. On the contrary - they sticked with their own kind. They refused to integrate with the rest of society. They practiced usury, thinking of other nations only as of means to survive and make money, not as other human beings. They do so until this very day.

So again, tell me. Why exactly should anyone like them?

Take it but don't nuke us pls (you can nuke R*yadh tho)

Attached: download (2).jpg (231x218, 7K)

All those logical fallacies, man. Jews integrated in a lot of societies, and no, there is no collective view of other nations as "means to make money". Did you ever consider that Jews aren't a monumental hivemind where everybody thinks and acts the same?

Poland has strong historic and cultural ties with Hungary. We also usually had good relarions with France. In addition, despite of sometimes bad past, most of our Slavic neighbours are our good partners now.

Countries of Anglosphere share common cultural heritage and usually have each other's back.

Same with LATAM countries.

What does Israel have? Despite of being equally hated by all of its neighbours?

no its a schlomobile

yea, and as if /mu/ needed another reason to be dreadful it's got so many of those dickheads spewing their bullshit everyday unabated

*nasally jew voice*
All those logical fallacies, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EC9P2MbUu8
youtube.com/watch?v=tOue9nW6tNg

Jow Forums is anti-white and LGBTQIAPK friendly.

"Historic and cultural ties"? is that your big "friendship"?
Israel only exists for 70 years, and yet we do have (and had) allies and partners in the USA, Britain and the rest of the Anglosphere, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Greece, and even some of our neighbors. I might be forgetting some - I'm not an expert in politics. Our alliance with the UK was instrumental in the foundation of Israel.

Nasally voice is much more common in Americans than among Israelis.

Attached: v5.jpg (798x532, 46K)

>there is no collective view of other nations as "means to make money"

Then how are other nations percieved in your opinion? Are you trying to tell me that Jewish exceptionalism doesn't exist and is not part of the Law, as the Law clearly divides people in two categories: those who follow the Law (Jews) and other nations (goyim)?

Not collective, you say. And yet, most of you seem to share similar opinions.

google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/one-in-two-israelis-has-negative-view-of-poland-new-survey-shows/amp/

You've been living in Poland for several centuries while other nations persecuted and outcasted you. You were given rights you could only dream of somewhere else. And yet, majority of you don't like us and even accuse us of participation in Holocaust. Vast majority of "Polish" Jews denounced ever being related to Poland as soon as they crossed Israeli border.

So tell me. What exactly should I think about you?

ARYA
R
Y
A

What law are you talking about? Israeli law? Halakha? there is no law commonly followed among all Jews.

We perceive nations just as every other people do. Some hate foreigners, some love them, some don't give a shit.

I don't give a shit what you think about me, but stop spreading absolutely retarded lies. My countrymen might dislike Poles, but we are not the ones going on Jow Forums telling people how evil the Poles are and how they hate all other nations.

free iranian azerbaijan.

What percentage of Israelis would you say share the views of that edgy Israel poster here, even if secretly? I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

>"Historic and cultural ties"? is that your big "friendship"?

It's more than that actually.

During WW2 Hungary refused to invade Poland, despite of being oficially allied with Hitler. Hungarian soldiers refused to take action against Polish citizens, and even protected them against Germans during Warsaw Uprising. In exchange, Polish society strongly supported Hungary during their rebellion against USSR in 1956.

And as I said, by "friendship" I don't only mean business or purely pragmatical relations. I mean an actual mutual respect and understanding, backed by populations of two countries seeing each other favorably (and both sides being benefactors of the agreement).

A country where your citizens will always be welcome and greeted by an average citizen.

Do you have any of that?

>My countrymen might dislike Poles, but we are not the ones going on Jow Forums telling people how evil the Poles are and how they hate all other nations.
You don't need Jow Forums when you control the mass media.

polamjournal.com/Library/APHistory/Hollywood-s_War_with_Poland/hollywood-s_war_with_poland.html

sure right after turkey cuts off a chunk of its territory and gives it to the k*rts

>Halacha?
Yes.

>My countrymen might dislike Poles
But why do you dislike us in first place? What horrible things did we do to deserve that?

shut the fuck up, you like nigger loving faggot :D

k*rds have their nation in iraq they can fuck off to there but iran is rightful seljuk clay :^)

Hes right you know

He has a lot of retarded views. I'd say about 20% of Jews here actually hate Arabs, but most of us don't care about other nations.

Yes, of course we do. During WW2 Italy refused to hand their Jews to the Nazis despite being allied with them, as did many other nations who helped the Jews, and individuals who had Jewish friends.

>you
Hollywood isn't in Israel. And I don't remember seeing bad portrayals of Poland in Hollywood movies (even though Americans seem to like joking about Poles).

>But why do you dislike us in first place?

I don't know, I actually like Poland and Poles to some extent, and I rarely hear anti-Polish sentiment here. But if the poll says so, welp.

Neo-Seljuk union of Turkey, Iran and Pakistan when?

> And I don't remember seeing bad portrayals of Poland in Hollywood movies
There is a book about it.
>Americans seem to like joking about Poles).
*American Jews
Norman Lear and Bud Yorkin who created All in the Family were Jews.

Attached: Hollywoods_WarWithPoland.jpg (305x428, 95K)

no pakistan pls. iran and turkey should form a sort of union and destroy rest of middle east though.

>There is a book about it.
There are books about all kinds of things. I, as an average movie viewer, haven't seen anti-Polish sentiment in Hollywood movies, which means most viewers haven't as well and there's no common anti-Polish propaganda there.

>*American Jews

I don't know that many Americans but Polish jokes seem to be common there. Strangely there are no jokes about Poles in Israel, only jokes about Polish Jews. I don't know what's "All In The Family".

>I don't know what's "All In The Family
> the show soon became the most watched show in the United States during summer reruns[3] and afterwards ranked number one in the yearly Nielsen ratings from 1971 to 1976.[4] It became the first television series to reach the milestone of having topped the Nielsen ratings for five consecutive years.

half central asia and eastern yurop came from ancient iranians

How are you able to post with that flag? I thought you needed a proxy

4channel hasn't been blocked yet so https still works. can't access Jow Forums tho.

Know anyone who joined a militia?

nope.

What you said before about corruption was pretty much what the Iranian bro at uni told me. Come here and do PhD

I'm not anti-Semitic

I just want the UN Resolution 242 to actually mean something.

I also want Alan Dershowitz to stop lying in his books about how many settlers were relocated upon the founding of Israel during the second wave of Palestinian refugees (200,000 not 2,000).

I want Israel to stop trying to legitimize settlements by inviting Argentina to a club match on what should be Palestinian territory according to the 1967 UN guidelines.

I want Israelis along the wall to stop throwing trash on the Palestinians living below.

I want Israel to stop destroying Palestinian houses, and behaving like the Gestapo.

I'm not suggesting Israel be wiped off the Map, but to successfully colonize a portion of the Levant, let alone be a successful colonizer in the 20th century and continue into the 21st is just fucking shocking.

Why can't the IDF just fucking be happy with the 1967 borders? Why the expansion? Why launch military operations when the American press is covering something like Obama's inauguration?

Israel can't play the victim card anymore.

It’s not. /pol has way more anti Semitic things. At least on /int, it’s funny jokes. But on /pol it’s neck beard nazis dreaming about eliminating (((them)))

>1971 to 1976
are you an unironic boomer?

Attached: 1514358299444.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>majoosi and israeli bonding together
typical, the two satans.

Attached: 1549800685062.jpg (240x232, 7K)

Still pretty funny

I am anti-Semitic

But I want Israel to steal money from the US taxpayers

But I want Israel to use that money to colonize the Muslims

But I want Israel to be strong Jewish state to which their diaspora can flock

I really don't think there exists a more based state then Israel.

Chill out Mehmet

>Mehmet
Mehmet hates Israel because Israel is killing his people, sadly very slowly.

Based

But it isn't, just look at the catalogue and compare it to Jow Forums's
Tho you probably already know that and you're just a bored NEET-soc baiting for (you)s

>a.) the Jews are innocent and Jow Forums has colonized Jow Forums (after being colonized by Stormfront)

>b.) the Jews have been kicked out of every country for a reason (pic)

you decide

Attached: jewish expulsions in europe 1100 to 1800.png (660x504, 376K)

Attached: nowheretorun.jpg (1859x1418, 666K)

Yeah, but every one knows that tradjews have higher power level. Like look at the picture, they need for 4 secular Jews to even hold him for a moment.

>now