To what extent is your country contributing to the greatest catastrophe humanity has ever experienced in history?

To what extent is your country contributing to the greatest catastrophe humanity has ever experienced in history?

Attached: fossil fuel co2 emissions.jpg (2000x1219, 811K)

>climate change bad

Attached: 1539529248221.png (416x435, 99K)

>Eastern US
based. good to know we're leading the way :)

I'm prepping though for the oncoming disasters. got guns and food, now I just need a tent I can carry

>got guns and food
Redpilled.

Enjoy your flooding.

>the greatest catastrophe humanity has ever experienced in history?

Attached: 1517287378152[1].gif (800x371, 114K)

nice argument

thanks. when shit hits the fan I may sell some of my poptart stocks for crates of ammo

Yes it is, no matter how many soyjaks you post you simply cant deny the fact that climate change is horrible and may potentially cause millions to die

Post belly

I can understand denying its existence or human involvement, but denying its catastrophic effects? You have to be braindead

t. the mentally ill tranny from Mexico making blog posts on int

NYS

i don't care for third world shitholes, and by the time it starts to affect life quality up here, i'll be long dead. climate change is unironically based and what the planet needs.

>this thread and all of its replies (excepting )

Attached: brainlet wojakk.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

China and Russia is like 50% of the whole world's CO2 followed by USA and Europe would be the least per capita. Even in Poland or Romania where we burn coal shitty brown coal to create electricity. The black one is for metallurgy.

I want all of us to die.

Attached: 1548992301460.jpg (760x720, 215K)

good luck with floods, fuel shortages, and your other, hungrier neighbors woth guns.

I've noticed some changes over the years here in Texas. Houston and Harvey aside, we're seeing reduced crop yields pr acre, and planting corn has been a month earlier in the year than it was 30 years ago.The reality is that germination and crop production is stunted after a certain heat. It's a curve of heat to sucess rate. The drought we had about 10-15 years ago was so bad that the cattlemen were selling our their herds because they were starving. The state was letting them cut road side, right of ways and highway medians just for the grass - and this was shit hay. I mean leaves, litter, wrappers, sticks. They were scrapping the bottom. The Harvey happened and it's still bad. Mountains of fridges, still full of food. They were time bombs of stink and maggots.

Global warming will bring about long term food shortages. Not months, but decades. And pissant gardening isn't going to help.

The Ogalala might be drying, the gulf is still a dead zone, NOLA is still covered in trash and semi-depopulated. California is ashes, and the food gets more expensive relative to wages. The situation is fucked, everyone's going to get their share of the fucking.

certainly I don't expect it to be easy. I really only have a glorified bug out bag. AK, lots of poptarts, first aid, water, etc. Nothing extraordinary. I have no house of my own so I don't have a place to build a shelter with food stores. So I'm stuck with a short term survival plan in hopes things will get better in a short time (bad thing to hope for though). I'm going to be on the east coast so if SHTF, I'll be in a less than ideal spot. I read in a gov report that the major threat for the northeast will be ever heavier rainfall and flooding. Maybe I should include a life vest with my bag. As for fuel... yeah I might just have to go on foot. Got great cardio for what it's worth

I've heard that the arable land is "shifting" northward, with climates more favorable to farming appearing in central and near-northern canada, and moving away from the US. we may become reliant on cali

the great lakes seem like a good area, but the winters by the lakes are brutal.

not cali, I meant canada************

cute, CUTE!

Attached: 1526254063819.jpg (332x406, 16K)

>climate change bad

>texas
>eastern us

nice way to split up your neighbour, chink.

>Russia
Nigga we're way below the US, India, EU and Japan. Look at the map.