Going to university

>going to university
Cringe
>learning a trade
BASED

Attached: 1512805611747.jpg (2040x1588, 228K)

>going to university to learn a trade
Diploma in Culinary Arts
Very weird experience

>doing anything
CRINGE
>waste your life away on the chan
BASED

>being unemployed to protest the vile treatment of indigenous samoans under freemason capitalistic two-party system
based and redpilled

Self-improvement of any kind is based. I never do it, but I'd be less cringe and more based if I did.

This but unironically.

Why go to university in the current job climate not even considering the debt which would take a lifetime to pay off when you can do a trade (and likely earn more anyway than what your degree would make you).

I worked in a call centre previously where 40 year old woman who struggle to operate printers are managing 25 year olds with 40k debt and a business degree.

University here and Australia is pay to win. Fuck all scholarships but anyone can be a student if your willing to sign yourself into debt in an economy that is set to devalue rapidly in the net decade.

>Goes to university
>Double majors in electrical engineering and history
>Makes 6 figures per year with an interesting and rewarding career

Miss me with that hick-camp shit, niggers.

Gonna fry pig tongues on street for the rest of your lide, cheng?

>not even considering the debt which would take a lifetime to pay off
what? i pay 1800 or so per semester, pretty easy to manage

>Anglos talking about college debt and tuition fees again.

Lmao

well how much does it cost in germany? my university fees are about $3200 per semester for a law degree but I only have to pay $300 up front, the government covers the rest

0 USD in tuition fees and 150 USD in administrative fees per semester but this includes the state-wide public transport ticket. On top of that you receive a subsidized government grant of 900 USD/month for your living expenses that only has to be paid back half if you finish your degree on time or even not at all if you are an exceptional student, and only if you are earning above a certain income threshold. If that's not enough you can also apply for a state-sponsored loan for your living expenses with the option to permanently freeze the interest rate at a slightly higher rate. They tried to implement 400 USD/semester tuition fees in some states 15 years ago but there were riots in the streets so they were scrapped.

>going to university
cringe
>learning a trade
cringe
>working an entry level job your entire life because you know there's no point in trying and no job will ever provide you with meaning and satisfaction
based and redpilled

>learn a trade
super misleading when people say that. You get a trade, its not like choosing what you study. I'm going back to uni but i'd take a trade any fucking day. But i don't have the connections, personality to fit in or talent with my hands so what can you do.

based
been working at a gas station for over 3 years now and I can see myself doing it for much much longer.
enough to cover rent and bills and I still have enough to save up or spend on the occasional trip to Italy or Croatia.
i'm a fairly minimalistic person and got my comfy studio apartment.

>I didn't bother puting effort into my studies so I'll pretend that picking up blue collar work was the better decision

and yet you waste your time here...

That sounds like you qualify as a rapefugee.

sounds comfy as fuck

to be fair, blue collar work can be the better decision sometimes
here, someone with a two year certification in almost any trade is guaranteed 50k/yr minimum (around the starting salaries for a lot of uni degree jobs), with some of these trades bringing in up to 150k/yr
a lot of these jobs are also seasonal, which allows for travel, caring for children, or maintaining hobbies
there's also the fact that these trade jobs often bring union protection, so you're boss can't dick you around as much as in a lot of white collar office hobs

Unironically a dream
Just set up a roadside stall and sell one item and one item only

>not going to a high-school-trade-school combo, learning a trade there as a form of backup and then going to college
What are you, some kind of brainlet?

Attached: seaball.png (668x544, 332K)

>going to uni while having a trade job lined up just in case with no previous experience or skill simply because my parents are friends with the guy
Get on my level brainlet

>Goes into trade
>job I get during my first year will pay to send me to school for high degree

Faggots I went to highschool with going into debt to go to a university and spend 80% of the time partying and drop out after 3 years

I guess you just called yourself a brainlet as well because this is exactly my situation.

I am pretty sure that's not how that works, but whatever, let's say we are both based