Wow, we are literally a 3rd world shithole compared to China

Wow, we are literally a 3rd world shithole compared to China.

Attached: 1550024309536.png (806x397, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbEfzuCLoAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those countries are shitholes compared to Rhode Island

>higher per capita car ownership than all those clowns
>3rd world

why the fuck is rhode island called an island when like 90% of the landmass is continental?

Why is Newfoundland pronounced newfinland?

What is this even a map of?

china

I'm guessing high-speed rail lines.

wasted real estate. High speed rail is a meme. Aircraft are faster, and regular rail or even highway travel is more efficient.

op is a retard who don't understand population density

because extra syllables are useless to us

now tell me what waterbrain named the state of rhode island

>still can't afford health care

Your country is a complete shithole compared to every other country in that image.

>car centric infrastructure means 1st world
actually it's exact opposite

says the bloke whos country is 90% desert.

For megaregions where several major cities are close to one another high speed rail makes sense which is why it works in Japan and Europe but people who want to criss cross the US in HSR lines are retards.

Poland built 5000 km of highway in less than 20 years of capitalism and freedom, meanwhile we built only 130 km of highway in 45 years of Russian communism. The Chinese built 5x more highway than we did in more or less the same period when they transformed from centrally planned and submitted to Russia Mao-shithole into freen and strong capitalist Xiaoping-dragon.

Attached: 1920px-PL-Motorways-en.svg.png (1920x1125, 35K)

The actual name of the state is "State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations"
People just say Rhode Island because it's easier

You idiot, aircraft and car travel are massive polluters. Have a look at the state of the fucking climate and take Henry Ford's limp cock out of your mouth.

>capitalism and freedom
you mean EU gibs?

>He is this dumb

No one cares about fossil fuel pollution.

EU funds wasn't even enough to buy toilet paper

Australia isn't in the image, you fucking stupid cunt.

I guess that ours should be longer than 2,764km if it includes local lines

is that why poles are butthurt?

Attached: 1546472701890.png (593x580, 621K)

new England should have a good rail system

What's the point of having a high speed railway when the total length is 54km?

Attached: 1510789786181.jpg (645x968, 47K)

America doesn't have any sort of countrywide public transportation system you dumb nigger
You HAVE to use a car to get anywhere

Yes they do and people like you who don't care should be put down.

kys

America's population density is perfectly suitable for some high speed rail retard. One line down the west coast and a few networks in the East/Midwest.

Attached: satellite-view-of-earth-at-night.jpg (2500x1250, 260K)

The EU funds to Poland and other states have already surpassed several times the money spent on the Marshal plan. They are the biggest wealth transfer in human history.

Come and try bruce. Come and try.

>needing healthcare
I'm not a slob or a geriatric. Pay up or die.

to expand it later on

hahahahah look at this faggot aahhaha laugh at him hahahaha

It does. The northeast corridor, MBTA and Metro North serve it well.

Fake news. The truth is that Polish economy funds rich German economy, that's what i hear constantly on the Polish public TV.

Die

If countries really cared then we'd ban the burning of the black sludge on international freight ships,

maybe 54km isn't worth flying by intercity miles

feelsbadman

t. fellow 3rd world infrastructurelet shithole

Absolutely true
t. can't move around in my island without a car and it sucks

It's full name is theState of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Providence being the area attached to the mainland. It's shortened to just Rhode Island because nobody calls any off the states by their full name.

No fucking shit, you braindead trollip. Of course there isn't going to be countrywide public transport when millions of faggets like you would rather go in debt with loans and gape for General Motors than have tax revenue budgeted towards public transport.
>hurr durr public transport is shit because it doesn't exist because we shut it down constantly then turn around and complain it doesn't exist
America needs to be firebombed and nuked. You fuckers have no right to exist.

Can't the Chinese build this railway through Russia too? Russians are too dumb to build even a road.

calm down holy shit

Public TV is literally propaganda

16,700 miles of roads like this? Fuck off, Chang

Attached: chinese infrastructure 2.webm (1280x720, 946K)

this clears things up greatly, thank you

>Because sinkholes don't happen in america.

bicycles are for distances too long to walk, too short to drive
cars are for distances too long for train
train for planes

some retards want to throw money out of the window so they can travel in an overcrowded room going 200mph to stimulate their autism, when taking a plane is cheaper and quicker.
op has never been in a high speed train and the only time he will is when he goes to asia as a 40 year old to lose his virginity

lmao what an aspie

There are no flights between most cities here, only to and from Vienna. Also a train has much higher passenger capacities and are way cheaper.

Train makes easier work commutes without having to live right in the city. Imagine if the Japanese had to drive to work instead of getting to play their Nintendo Switches in the train, they'd all seppuku.

You're fucking retarded. Imagine you want to travel from Göteborg to oslo. Do you take the train (that's not overcrowded because you book seats) that'll take you there within 1 hour or the plane that'll require you to be there 1 1/2 hours before the takeoff and a long ride from the airport on a coach bus.

austria is not a big country like the us or china

you don't need high speed train for such short distances

Lots more Japanese people drive than take the train to work. They fly a lot too

>You don't neeeeeed
So you're argument was that airplane is faster and now you say speed is not needed.
Kys pigfuck.

Why is a train not needed? Look at this shit. You can hardly travel between cities in California because the traffic gets so bad.

Attached: B8oL0I3CMAA9p90.jpg (492x592, 103K)

I'm train commuter but I'd rather drive car to go work than getting crammed in train in the morning. less stressful and more comfy

The pic is from the interstate-405 in California. Why are you trying to lie to me?

Preben, you're fucking drunk. This (you) doesn't make any sense.
First of all, high speed is cheaper than airplane, over all faster depending on distance and less stressful.
You said that it's overcrowded which is not the case at all and now you're trying to save yourself.

i clearly meant high-speed trains, as that's what this thread is about

i confused it with another pic, read above.

You need more frequent trains then.

>I clearly meant
No you didn't

>wow you don't need high speed trains because there are planes
>when the US is notorious for their overbooked flights retarded delays and nightmarish service

True, I've taken a dozen domestic flights in the US and half have been delayed or cancelled.

lies lies lies, cope harder

yea i clearly did, but tell me more

that's not even related to each other

Americans do not want to share public transport with Black brothers and sisters. Why is America still so racist?

Attached: 1549970112394.jpg (1059x2000, 1.11M)

Please send me a kei truck, Hiroshi

I don't really understand the hate for trains. I went on for the first time last month down to Brisbane. It wasn't half bad, the food was okay and the trip was fairly decent. Honestly I kinda wish I could live in those cities with really good railway networks. Where I live you either drive or bike otherwise you're shit outta luck for reliable transport.

Dude you're either drunk or schizophrenic
>some retards want to throw money out of the window so they can travel in an overcrowded room going 200mph to stimulate their autism, when taking a plane is cheaper and quicker.

>You don't need high speed for such short distances

unfortunately the current is the best condition to run trains, the more trains we have, the more response among operators need to be conveyed and it gets clusterfucked.

And what the fuck am I coping for? Do you even know the meaning of that word?

You can take our pet niggers. They smell, bite, and shit on the rug.

we did it first

Attached: 1541280769930.png (481x490, 249K)

what's so hard for you to understand sven? it doesn't make sense to take a plane from oslo to goteborg, nor does it make sense to take a high-speed train. it makes sense to take a normal train or even fucking drive. not everything is black or white

cope harder

>overcrowded flights and lack of high-speed trains due to lack of infrastructure aren't related to each other
Based low-IQ Mohammed

Correct. youtube.com/watch?v=mbEfzuCLoAQ

calling anyone low iq while greentexting? brave

you cant die because you dont have an affordable healthcare
or
die without food
your choice mate

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 981K)

It does make sense since the high speed route literally goes trough those cities and all trains here but the night train are high speed.
You added to your argument to try and make you seem like the one that's right but you're literally contradicting your first post.
You're a sad fucking creature.

>doesn't make sense in Norway so it doesn't make any sense anywhere else

>brave
You're either a woman or a redditor, your opinion is irrelevant.

>China
>Invests in infrastructure
>Culture that values education
>America
>Lets infrastructure crumble
>Anti-intellectual society

What about more carriages/longer platforms?

>guy literally swirls himself into the hole
what a hero

no it does not, are you done yet?

brave harder

>EU funds wasn't even enough to buy toilet paper

Attached: e37bbf4f298df7cbc3210fcc93f276c5d3f1b7d3bd84f3d1cfd34a46ac93cb08.png (1022x2570, 239K)

if you think things simply, do not think that it works when someone says that it's at the best

Attached: 24595143344_402a6da27f_o.jpg (1754x1239, 1.21M)

So you want people to rent a car instead of using the high speed train which may I remind you, is the only train, is cheaper and faster?
You won't admit you lost, I get that. I guess it's hard during a brainlet.

Er, yeah. I'll try to remember that.

So this is what a broken person without arguments looks like

(and that's a good thing)

>cars are for distances too long for train
No, it's to go to places where there are no public transportation.
It can be due to:
-night-time
-deep countryside
-dumb government removing the train-station

etc.

there is no high speed train between oslo and goteborg, why are you lying? take the normal train, or rent a car. all other options makes no sense. you should understand it by now, but if not then continue your whataboutism followed by name calling. see how much i bother replying.

oh sorry, i meant
>brave harder

I think it's a woman. Never ever seen a dude do that "brave" thing.

The government mandates employers have insurance policies for employees to get... if your a neet you deserve it

Why would I take the train if I have to no car to use on the other side?

Attached: curious emoji.png (256x256, 58K)

Ok retard