How do I become a farmer?

How do I become a farmer?

Attached: 1530475149491.png (500x386, 247K)

hamsters can't farm. just kys

>plant some crops
>?????
>profit

Search "Joel Salatin" on youtube

This Hamster can speak, holy shit. How does it feel to be a hamster?

Buy land would be the first step. Make sure it is good fertile land. Not full of rocks, sand, and other undesirables. You'll go broke if you try to start right away. But buy the land. Buy a van to sleep in. And start building fences, raised garden beds, and whatever else you will need. Source: I did this. Am a full time farmer now

Im a full time farmer who work 6 to 8 months a year. I made 235k last year. Its kinda hard but with crop insurance and other state subsidies it works out. Oh snd btw I inherited my land so idk about that aspect

don't say this..

Based. Living the stardew valley harvest Moon life.

Based. This is the life in happy for you

Attached: 36513683_191825631670897_5652729564913205248_n.jpg (513x367, 30K)

.__.

Thats a guinea pig not a hamster. I miss my piggy, he quite deathed.

Smelly hamster

Sounds suspiciously like Joseph Stalin and we all know his record on farming.

I'm volunteering on a farm and it's pretty bomb. Should I go back to school for a agriculture degree or is that just a meme?

>far left
>The black one
Pick one

Attached: 1743vJB.jpg (900x729, 243K)

Imo no. Learn on your own. Unless you plan to spend the rest of your life making money for someone else. Anything you learn at school can be learned on your own. Depending on length of the degree, you will lose lost income, lost time building your own farm, etc. Plus I doubt the money is good. You'll likely have debt. Stupid idea. Just work now. Maximum pay you can find. For me I drove a truck. Get your body in shape. Buy your farm and unleash your own dreams user. We will all make it. One way or another

Its a meme degree, i double majored and got my CPA, after 2.5 years of commuting 2 hrs a day i quit it all. My dad wasnt happy but he taught me the ins and outs. Im much happier now, the modern day office shit is so distasteful to me

>I'm volunteering on a farm

working for free? im pretty sure this is doing it wrong

Plant seeds

You have to kill things for their meat.

cum on the soil to spawn a labor force so powerful it engulfs the continent.