Why do japanese women love blacks so much?

Attached: download.jpg (251x201, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhg-Nl2TP3E
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/特別永住者#推移
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessing_ceremony_of_the_Unification_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

great picture jew if only i could see a larger version jew get real pictures jew

Attached: 1505328512135.jpg (567x790, 45K)

Japanese are black

Attached: 1523091945424.png (500x492, 354K)

But they like Korean men more tho

Attached: 2CF7F1FC-8E12-4A98-8C75-71DEF6B3BEA8.jpg (640x410, 39K)

>much
this word isn't worth using when it's not time of "le 56%" coming true

many of those “koreans” were born in japan in the first place

those are zainichi, retard

Attached: international marriage.jpg (1014x410, 125K)

and these americans also were born in japan? distinguish between ethnicity and foreigner.

>Jew
why I'm not suprised?
youtube.com/watch?v=vhg-Nl2TP3E

Is that truth?

It says "foreign" meaning not being from Japan retard. So not zainichi.

nah bro
only some type of japan-born koreans can keep their korean nationalities and permanent residency status in japan. they don't have to be japanese.

there's a special law for them due to colonialism n shit

I'm always surprised that how koreans don't really know this

americans doesn't have special permanent residence unlike zainichi gooks, which are the majority of "korean" on the stat. they have it because they were or are descended from subjects of japanese empire.

while zainichi have permanent residence, their nationality is still korean, so they are counted as korean on official stats like that, even though third/forth generations don't speak a lick of korean.

COPE

Attached: 0A35A238-C09E-4E0F-9217-73865DDDA0E7.jpg (1083x578, 535K)

Do you not know the meaning of nationality(国籍)?

Sort of. Proto-ainus' ancestors were black-ish people akin to Dravidians but they got bleached after a few dozen generations of Japanese archipelago.

*facepalm* Let me guess, you were born within 1 hour of the span of a second
>(inside your own mouth):This is your own logic.

well, do you?

I genuinely can't understand why some koreans in korea hate this. It's not a bad thing for you at all.

> 韓国・朝鮮
south and north merged in this statistic

Attached: gaikokujin.png (837x889, 134K)

Sorry I don't know ching chong language
In my eyes, you are defending taken losing Japanese women

it can't happen you don't know 韓国 or 朝鮮

you know what? gooks' obsession with japanese women is a typical manifestation of inferiority complex and lust for former masters' women commonly observed in former slave races. it's like clockwork, lol

Attached: 1519572603479.png (1196x636, 236K)

I hope you just admit there are still many japan-born koreans. It's kinda sad

I think you could brag about korea without international marriage stats

First you have to prove that your claim is true.
You said most Koreans are Zainichi
Bring the proof for it.

Pro Tip: You can't. Because most of them are pureblood Japanese

Attached: 222163485695C4523C.jpg (436x436, 37K)

Attached: qrpd80funuf21.jpg (3024x4032, 2.48M)

>Japanese and Koreans arguing among themselves on a thread created by an Israeli

this is the proof

Japs be like

Attached: TWICE-600x337.jpg (600x337, 41K)

Sorry. I don't know the ching chang chong
First of all, bring the proof that most of them are Zainichi.
How many people are Zainich and what % of Zainichi is it?

Attached: 1541373082683.png (420x387, 11K)

One of Oda Nobunaga's (mightiest Warlord of his time) bodyguards was black. He wuz samurai n shieeet

>Sorry. I don't know the ching chang chong
so then ask your mother what 韓国 or 朝鮮 means

cool

user, it's official. I'm not even trying to be rude here.

There are still about 500k japan-born koreans in Japan. They are mostly normal Japanese other than their nationalities. They normally have both actual name(korean name) and Japanese name and use Japanese name in daily life. There are many famous Japan-born koreans. You can google it.

Attached: 95B785F7-643E-4A00-8FC4-2BE0295491F5.jpg (244x207, 6K)

Attached: 9DA0D283-7982-4681-9BAF-657A007805CB.jpg (693x433, 145K)

Sorry no one is interested in your delusions

I asked for proof

How many are Zainichi and what % of them are Zainichi???

Bring the proof ^^

Attached: add424eced74cef6025ab279b2c5298e.gif (220x344, 29K)

don't you have family?
they must have told you what 韓国 or 朝鮮 means

2016 data

Attached: 51826.png (640x385, 21K)

Attached: チョン1538854496926.jpg (960x639, 64K)

Forcing them to tell they are zainichi or not is considered harassments in Japan so I doubt there's a precisely survey about “zainichi or not” in international marriage in Japan
But you easily can see “koreans in japan” has a different meaning from others throughout objectively stats

It's easier to understand this if you simply think like “500k Japanese are koreans on paper”

Do Westerner really do this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-171356_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 675K)

Don't you have a brain?
How many are Zainichi and what % of them are Zainichi???

>no proof
In the end, there is no proof that your claim is ture that they are all Zainichi!!!

It was true that Japanese women were captivated by the BKC

Attached: 1540705693539.gif (500x446, 70K)

no bro but sis.
thanks for letting me know. can I ask you a little question? do they keep their nationalities voluntarily?

I think some Korean poster on this board posted them on a thread then they got photoshopped. The edited versions get posted on here frequently.

I never said they are all japan-born koreans.

I'm saying 500k japan-born koreans who are always in japan are counted as just korean on paper

And you have not proven what they have to do with Japanese international marriage.
whether the statistics include Zainichi
How many Zainichi are there

Literally, BKC always wins.

Attached: 0bbaa0ff250f44cec85cb5ba6e8c41d8.gif (398x384, 274K)

>do they keep their nationalities voluntarily?
They can get Japanese nationality anytime if they want, and many of them got Japanese nationality at some point, so yes.

Most of their nationalities are now South Korea but there are still tens of thousands of Japan-born koreans keeping “Chosen(just korea)” nationalities because Korea was not divided yet when their grandfathers came to Japan

Asian love black

Attached: 中国 女 孩子 黑人.jpg (274x184, 7K)

Why do so many black have asian eyes?

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-20-04-04-33.png (720x1193, 808K)

Hey nippon, how do you take in the fact that nearly every western zoomer is obsessed with your culture?

nothing special
ten person ten taste

oh, thanks ever so much. it's really interesting to know. actually as for koreans, people immigrated or dragged abroad during the period have become quite haze stories because of the korean war and the state of the devided nation for decades. well, It's grateful that they've been trying to keep the korean spirit or chosen spirit but I'm afraid it could cause some societal problems. I mean putting aside all grudges or whatsoever, refusing to integrate into the native society and culture would positively spell trouble, especially in a high context society. well, I can't get it really, perhaps I might go search further information. thanks again!

Asian love black

Attached: 中国 女 孩子 黑人CHINK (3).jpg (202x250, 8K)

>refusing to integrate into the native society and culture would positively spell trouble
I can see that. East Asians got in trouble for its collectivism in the west in the past as well. Koreans' case is more complicated in Japan because the Korean community was also divided into the North and the South in Japan after the Korean war really happened. Their schools in Japan divided too. But they couldn't know what's actually going on in Korea at that time. There are still many North korean schools worshiping kim il sung in Japan. And the two communities are still opposed to each other. Japanese gov decided to not support North Korean schools recently but it's really tough to see those kids can't get away from ideological politics.

It's evident from statistics.

Look at this, the number of Zainichi in Japan, which says 554,032 in the year of Heisei 8 (1996), and 348,626 in Heisei 27 (2015). This means the number of Zainichi decreased by some 40% during this period (1996-2015).
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/特別永住者#推移

Now, see the charts on This says that 4,521 of JP male and KR female couples married in Heisei 7 (1995), and 2,268 in Heisei 27 (2015); and 2,842 and 1,566 for JP female and KR male couples. So, during almost the same period (1995-2015) the number of marriage of JMKF couples decreased by 50%, and JFKM couples by 55%, and you can see that the decline is fairly proportional to that of Zainichi population. Actually, the number of marriage even declined more than what it should be (40%). This can be explained by the mass wedding in 80-90's organized by the notorious Korean cult Unification Church, through which tens of thousands of Japanese women were assigned to marry Koreans.
>In 1982 the first large scale Blessing held outside of Korea took place in Madison Square Garden in New York City. In 1988, Moon matched 2,500 Korean members with Japanese members for a Blessing ceremony held in Korea, partly in order to promote unity between the two nations.[6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessing_ceremony_of_the_Unification_Church
After this emerged as a big social problem because some 6,500 Japanese women went missing in Korea, women became cautious, making the drop larger (and probably this portion was actual Korean believers).

You see, this is not in line with your desire. If it was true, the number would be increasing. But, it's been constantly declining as Zainichi population declines, regardless of recognition for K-pop, because those "Koreans" are Zainichi born and raised in Japan who just marry people around them, and the fewer they become, the fewer the number of marriage becomes.