/balk/

Dear mods why do i have an austrian flag on my posts when i post from Macedonia

Attached: IMG_20181114_203753_337.jpg (1080x1920, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

constituteproject.org/constitution/Hungary_2011.pdf
desuarchive.org/int/thread/99490906/#99498425
kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti/pochnuva-primenata-na-republika-severna-makedonija-koga-kje-treba-da-gi-smenite-lichnite-karti-i-registarskite-tablichki/
english.republika.mk/news/macedonia/as-of-today-macedonia-is-officially-renamed-north-macedonia/
kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti/simnati-bukvite-vlada-na-republika-makedonija-za-da-se-dodade-severna-foto/
kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti/zaev-kje-ja-prekrsti-partijata-na-crvenkovski-vo-sds-ili-socijaldemokratski-sojuz-na-severna-makedonija/
ekathimerini.com/237638/article/ekathimerini/news/fyrom-officially-changes-its-name-to-north-macedonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia
ekathimerini.com/237640/article/ekathimerini/news/tsipras-and-zaev-to-receive-ewald-von-kleist-award
youtube.com/watch?v=F88O_wuQN7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_rSZpt7GDww
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz6ySQDdCCA
youtube.com/watch?v=eCD_lctcpYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something about unupdated IP batch purchases from Austria by North Byurmistan

Also stop banning me

sounds like reclamation of rightful clay

KRAJ
finna get banned now

you look like a turkish kurd
biji kurdistan lmao hahahahahahaa
macedonia=kurdistan=non country hahhahahaha

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yes and we replace germans in germany and gonna establish a country when your people dieout

im Volga german therefore i dont care

>Stefan Janev
There's literally an Android dev that looks like that.
Dear distinguished respectable poster sir, when was the last time you took your medication prescribed by the shrink?
>posting personal info if you are him is insane
>larping as him is insane to

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 5K)

sashko is a descendant of ancient seljuks
you shall address him only with utmost respect

Attached: 1542842687874.png (500x498, 577K)

UGA BUGAR

Freaking newfag i was doxxed in 2012 and became a meme

Not my fault you dont know balk and prebalk int memes

how's shipo mafija doing

Attached: 1522893405391.jpg (1944x2592, 1.53M)

naahh he looks more alike the chechen diaspoid "mois"
just google him youtube mois

>2012
I was living in Hungary and having a 179cm tall Hungarian gf at that time.
>Hurr a durr a shmurr muh maymay pixels on da screen.
Zoomers say cringe, I remember irc times and what I did then.

Hes probably reketeering

kek based shipo mafija

Attached: 1540049670185.jpg (1125x1118, 264K)

I used to beat up people like this with a steelpipe here when I was 17 and I come from a good family.

Dude whats your issue maybe i dont wanna be anonymuse here

Freaking shit go search for copper stuff you gypsi shit

this is why you got "just a loser" yesterday
being angry all the time and not taking banter isn't doing you any favors

It doesnt mean every romanian is a gypsi

I return the banter

There's a Hungarian mod who is a tabloid journalist on Jow Forums who said the same. He banned me with false and serious accusations. He has a child, do you?

I am local Hungarian and we're generally like the Chechen, Romanians don't hate the Hungarians of Hungary but fear the Székely.
My father's also a former cop and currently lawyer.
I am over 30 with 8 employees, administrator runs the license based regulated commerce. Profit is 30k eur-ish, the license itself is 150k eur.

Nope not him

I know that.

Fags, if you don't know the most famous Bulgarian of /balk/ (sashko) just go away already

>not encouraging them to study the history of /balk/

this is why there's so many failed states and plebs falling for poopulism today

I have 2 friends who i used to play video games with from romania who were that

APOLOGISE

Attached: Mustafa Kemal.jpg (500x750, 15K)

Based on Romanian law this is just pixels on the screen.
Based on Hungarian law it is like telling a Jew to get gassed.
constituteproject.org/constitution/Hungary_2011.pdf
Every tripfag can be subpoenad even if he bought the pass with bitcoins.
In international law you always use the most preferential version and look for intersection I used to export to that's how I know, if he wants something from me Romanian law applies, if I want something from him his local law applies unless there's a third party legal system the gives me inalienable rights (Hungarian law in this case saying the government protects me at all costs). If there's hate speech in Romania, Hungary, where he lives by Hungarian law I can get him. Romanian law again doesn't recognise digital signature and online crap, I can write whatever on a site in a country that says "freedom of speech".
I am here to shitpost and have butthurt, only thing is I never bluff and I hit back hard. My life was shit.

I remember a Hungarian who moved from Hungary to Austria. He told me I should steal him a bunch of video cards to make a company in Austria to mine crypto. We were talking in Hungarian, but the Hungarian mod deleted all convo and permabanned him because he was 100% srs with the criminal part. He got banned too, it's still in desuarchives was this summer.
Just a vague memory.

But im not racist nor nazi to care about free speech

Im politically correct and banter here sometime but the fact is i think politically corectness is good

The Valentine's day lottery is coming up!

Write an essay on the topic "Which public place I would shoot up, and how I plan to carry out the act" and you have the chance to win TWO free FBI subpoenas!

Attached: 1530010375632.png (635x421, 232K)

Look now im in macedonia

Im not in austria nor i am that guy

My ip is macedonian but for some reason mods put my flag as austrian

that's cos you're being capвAjлaнcт

Guys im from another dimension where austria has a sea access and this is my yacht

Attached: you think this is a sashkofucking game.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

I have a second physical residence in Hungary and tax id too. I am de jure and de facto Hungarian ever since the dual citizenship law came out.
desuarchive.org/int/thread/99490906/#99498425
>Kade ke idete za nova godina?
Croatian. But Macedonia supposedly and Austria flag.
You are on a VPN with bitcoin bought pass. Probably a 16yo cringy anxious ironybro zoomer larping. You guys always do this thinking criminal liability is 18 but in lot of Euro countries it's 16 or it's 14 like here. The kids were used up for drug dealing in the 90's. We had to fix it.
Not worth it, you have no money either just your online role and irony ""Look I told the retard Ugandan he's a nigger"".

It's Europol for me.
And FBI can't subpoena Romanian citizens since 2018 January 21st by our Constitutional Court's orders until the Penal Code isn't changed, there's a transition now. Might take 2 years too because we need to change supreme judges and the bulk of prosecutors too.

As I told an underage zoomer on vpn's. Not worth the trouble.

>2018
*2019 have a shitty keyboard. Nevermind it's in the mainline news here.

kek sashko is a 20-something cash register operator

also that's why i wrote the thing about the 2 subpoenas. first they subpoena Jow Forums, then they subpoena the VPN provider. they won't cover your ass for $5/month.

and that canary roster shit is just ridiculous. there's nothing stopping VPN providers from posting "we didn't receive any subpoenas this month" while handing over some unwashed NEET's ass to the authorities.

I dont use vpn lol Jow Forums set my flag as austrian

Dunno why

Do you want me to post with a timestamp?

I wasn't joking of anything I wrote.
Had a boss when I was an employee he wanted me to do some dirty shit and then frame me too so he gets away (based on my intuition). I refused, he fired me and all that despite being my father's former classmate that's how I got the job at all as young retard in the first place.
There's like a time limit until a crime can be prosecuted, the thing he wanted to do had a 7 year term. But if a supreme judge or prosecutor decides they suspend the time ticker on the dossier and make it last forever until it's proven. My father knew a prosecutor. We waited 8 years until he got all comfy and forgot about it. He got 2 years suspended prison.
And you say
>20-something cash register operator
Yeah that's 450eur per month here, 230eur after taxes. You buy a 200eur phone then you larp as a cope call people retards. Sad sight, worse than me honestly.
Not worth it.
I'm fucked up, I'm hurt. Troll someone else pls.

old

No I want you to be normal with me, that's all.

This autist keeps posting here because he gets (yous) and he keeps getting indulged. I personally don't mind it since it feels like a circus show, so don't take him too seriously

All my employees are Millennial or gen X roasties, except the accountant and the specialized lawyer but they are consultants on a separate payroll.
Women take orders, women sell better. Women know to keep the place clean. I will only employ women for my second store when I manage to get there and isolate myself from men. It's just not worth it to bother with passive-aggressive empty lazy fucks. Maybe dropshipping but that's sorta ain't possible for me by law, also less than 3% of the market.

About what tell me

our license plates will be changed from "mk" to "nmk"

Attached: 1549983186660.jpg (660x574, 31K)

nm

Why do romanians hate me i havent hated them

De ce nu ești pe PFA cu consultanța? Măcar știi că plătești numai 3% max taxe și prostia de asigurare de sănătate e plafonat pentru tine.
E 1% pentru microfirmă adică sub venit de 1 mil eur și sub 50 de angajați. E 5% pentru dividende că tu și firma sunteți entități diferite pentru finanțe.
Apropo, cel mai distractiv era Septimiu jurnalistu pe Jow Forums când posta "fă o firmă în Estonia". Nu era greu de găsit că organiza și niște prostii când mergea referendumul antihomo.
Și Americanul care to scrie că e Baptist și vine în Romania pentru a se mărita cu o fată virgină de vreo un an și a terminat 2 universități în SUA, cu toate prostiile de România Mare are numai 2 pisici și e un cretin dintr-un sat de lângă Brașov. E pe vpn. Conducea un Suzuki cu ani în urmă.
Altceva?

Don't call me brown ethnic shit, don't call me bozgor either.

nope nmk

>novi pasosi do krajot na godinata
>novi "nmk" tablicki za 4 meseci
>novi banknoti od 2020

kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti/pochnuva-primenata-na-republika-severna-makedonija-koga-kje-treba-da-gi-smenite-lichnite-karti-i-registarskite-tablichki/

Gypsies hate bulgarians in general

english.republika.mk/news/macedonia/as-of-today-macedonia-is-officially-renamed-north-macedonia/

As of today, 12 February 2019, the Final Agreement for settling the differences as described in United Nations Security Council Resolutions 817 (1993) and 845 (1993), the termination of the 1995 Interim Accord, and the establishment of a strategic partnership between the parties, which was duly published by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Official Gazette, is entering into force, the government said Tuesday in a press release.

I was born in Romania. Have Romanian citizenship by jus soli and Hungarian by jus sanguini.
Also we have here our own school and churches, all in Hungarian despite living in Romania. Idk compare it to the Catalan situation maybe.

Than dont call me crazy and saying i should drink my medication etc

>The words "Macedonia" removed to make way for the word "North"

kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti/simnati-bukvite-vlada-na-republika-makedonija-za-da-se-dodade-severna-foto/

"Zaev to change his party name to Socialdemocratic union of North Macedonia"

kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti/zaev-kje-ja-prekrsti-partijata-na-crvenkovski-vo-sds-ili-socijaldemokratski-sojuz-na-severna-makedonija/

Attached: kurir.jpg (693x453, 60K)

That was for the NATO and EU thing because Macedonia used to be larger and some parts went to Greece and other nearby countries, like Trianon treaty in case of the Hungarian Kingdom.

>SDSSM
lol

We rejected her lol

Attached: emirati.jpg (217x313, 20K)

yooo nyo nyo nyo
it's official

Attached: 1538580622667.png (269x196, 19K)

Things Macedonia is
*North
*South
*East
*West
*Bulgarian
*Greek
*Albanian
*Serbian
*Russian
*Romanian
*Italian (salad)

>drink
Haloperidol drops in small doses are for people with dementia, you don't have that yet. The injection is for literal violent schizos that see demons and attack the wall or people.
You take the psychotropic meds via pills, like the lexapro or zoloft, that are general ssri. There are however antipsych meds like seroquel or zyprexa in pills too, it's related to haloperidol.
Your flags keep changing. Will take some benzo now because I still have a nerve pinch in my shoulder and put on the neck guard to keep my chin up while I sit in front of the laptop. It will be baclofen btw.

good

Zoom in on Romania
>anatolian
>greek
>slavic
>that semitic iranian type of thing arabs are too
>illyric like bulgar and serbian
>saxon german
>something-something local
Kinda shitty graph imo, just count the colors.

Attached: Genetic-map-Europe.png (743x764, 213K)

So much for having a leftist party ruling you

ekathimerini.com/237638/article/ekathimerini/news/fyrom-officially-changes-its-name-to-north-macedonia

does this newspaper sound greek to you? article has a happy tone to be

We the balkan peninsula were the centar of civilization for many years and many people came here

Same is happening in usa and western europe right now with immigrants

Kathimerini and Naftemporiki are the best mass media sources Greece has right now with minimal to none bias in what they write

abe vee sneg u skopje ili mi se cini

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia

They even changed the wiki article wow

>It has been requested that the title of this article be changed to North Macedonia

Im not a schizo

The macedonian secret service tried to eliminate me because im a witness to things done by the sons of people who were in power

At the same time im building my political career sadly the cia doesnt pay me so i asked for ventures at the russians they declined as well

If any mental desorder i have its depression not schizophrenia

Also you seem to know alot about prescribed meds how do you know

Macedonia general

come macedonians

Hi frens
I noticed people from your countries are nice but rarely trustworthy. Why is this? Is it a commie thing?

Attached: 1550046044391.jpg (249x230, 8K)

*North Macedonians

>inb4 treba da zaplatis 20 evra* za noviot pasos

ottoman legacy

nah, nothing to do with communism
bulgarians would know that if they actually read bulgarian literature
some smart people had it figured out in the 19th century already

What's that?

>kursvir
Nice serve newspaper you got there, Srboljube.

kurir is magyar

Non-Greeks and non-North-Macedonians

ekathimerini.com/237640/article/ekathimerini/news/tsipras-and-zaev-to-receive-ewald-von-kleist-award

are you jealous?

Attached: ischinger_web-thumb-large.jpg (960x600, 41K)

Why is this thread so active so early in the morning?

not really my country got sold out two decades earlier

Attached: dödödödödödö.png (1465x1209, 642K)

Who scammed you from the balkans

Because evryone is at school/work

>so early

cause happenings

youtube.com/watch?v=F88O_wuQN7Q

Attached: DzNk3-TW0AA7ziw.jpg (1200x675, 205K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_rSZpt7GDww

This is a photoshop because that car is too good for bulgaria

Typical poor, jelly, and identity-less fyromian poster.

Attached: fyromian-posters.jpg (767x1023, 143K)

>i'm not a schizo
>schizopost

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz6ySQDdCCA

Good morning, fellow subhumans.

Attached: 1549812347076.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eCD_lctcpYo