God you disgusting race of slanted-eyed insectoids, I hate you so much...

God you disgusting race of slanted-eyed insectoids, I hate you so much, I unironically wish you were nuked for the third time along with your """""culture""""", you perverted, sociopathic, genocidal pedo pieces of trash, yeah I know what's you're gonna say "oh China did bad things too!" well guess what, at least Chinese aren't inbred island monkeys like you, no doubt both you and Brits are the most despicable people to walk on this planet you whale-murdering, sister-fucking cunts, I truly wish you all perished along with your degenerate cartoons, you deserve it for rejecting the word of God alone.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1280x853, 7K)

their lives matter more than you

are you lonely?

COMFORT

based poland

based PooPooland

i want to find love in japan

WeeABoo

>genocidal

t. Jew genocider

You finished cleaning my toilet yet Jakub?

Attached: file.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>you deserve it for rejecting the word of God alone
>Poles still believing in God, believing their shitty country is a test

>Japanese flags on Jow Forums are real Japanese people

Attached: 1549702568015.jpg (900x900, 59K)

stop it already or I will make you eat my BLACK punch in your face you dumb p*Lish

>you and Brits are the most despicable people to walk on this planet
wtf I love Poland now

all of them are larpers except me

i am real japanese
no i won't show passport
no i won't speak japanese

cute mouse on your head

Attached: ba141884486b431a3681def01d546174_400.jpg (533x400, 31K)

Jappani kamerus onki pulasa

Attached: ca39cefe.png (657x527, 21K)

Another reason why I fucking hate you, you can't even form a coherent sentence in English

then dont come in /jdt/ you kimchi

Mods all I did was call Slav's the n-word and I get banned for "not respecting culture" but someone makes a thread like this and they're OK.

Am I being discriminated for my flag?

it's ok we are not slave of your countries

one of jannies is Russian and observes hater posts which get his nerve. also fairness doesn't exist anymore since it's his preference.

> you deserve it for rejecting the word of God alone.

>Be born in Poland
>Still believe in God

kimchis are permitted to make this kind of shits

and also they are heavy vpn users

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-233321.png (1600x2560, 413K)

You can't use the n-word, only we can use the n-word
Stupid firstie westie faggot

Do you love Japan?

>I unironically wish you were nuked for the third time along with your """""culture"""""
To be honest, I kind agree with you. Honestly, I don't personally feel sorry for the WW2 but I don't know what's the point of existing of Japan anymore. We couldn't get along with the world very well after all. It's like we just killing time for making wacky shit because there is nothing to do other than that.

>y y ou c cant usa da n ward
brush off the cok cheese , you smell like kimchi

based poland

Attached: 1436847203321.gif (499x374, 968K)

Wasn't the Moomins animated by Japs?

Japan is in the major league while your poo poo shithole is like playing in a kindergarten field. How haughty. Get off your high toilet.

I've even got no idea where your cunt is on a map.

can you please go away gaijin?

probably

True

Attached: 1308981650001.png (952x660, 167K)

A real Nip with a decent command of English , enough so that he can legibly post here would in reality be hard at work and wouldn't waste his precious free time shitposting on Jow Forums

->

I've got to admire Diet Korea thought, despite being treated like the colonial slaves they were by the Japanese, they managed to become an OECD nation. How many former European or American colonies, inhabited mainly by the natives, have come close to Diet Korea in terms of prosperity and dignity?

finland

Does this beggar country want money?

Attached: 000a-4a0cc.jpg (900x600, 75K)

>begger pooland
oh, it's just like korea

Attached: 19.jpg (334x500, 22K)