Can we all agree that the Russian janny should be fucked by a nigger first and then killed?

Can we all agree that the Russian janny should be fucked by a nigger first and then killed?

Attached: proofs.jpg (472x454, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBn8rCuMGf4
desuarchive.org/int/thread/101294591
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CYKA!

Attached: X8HKxny.jpg (634x749, 104K)

>belgium
you country shouldn't even exist

If you dont want to get banned then follow the rules or fuck off to Jow Forums, faggot.

bootlicking fag

*muscovite janny

Attached: 1457045032512.png (420x420, 7K)

Russian janny is doing God's work. Fuck anti-Russian cuckolds.

Fuck pro-russian cuckolds, Mind your own country

>constantly posts anti-russian propaganda on sfw board
>being disrespectful of other cultures is bannable offence
>gets banned
>hurr durr following the rules is russian conspiracy
Kys newfag shills

not Russia related but i made a thread about fetishes for calves the other day and got banned for 3 days. another thread about online friends also got deleted and i got banned. draconian if you ask me

Ja fuck him

You are not greek, subhuman
You are albanian

>make a thread calling americans fat and stupid with goldenlel.jpg
>500 replies
>make a thread calling russian the duchy of moscow
>deleted and 3 day ban

No. This board actually suffers from lack of moderation

t. Hohol

extremely based

Attached: 1544850981032.png (331x741, 145K)

That is also incorrect, american threads get deleted too, only later or they die, because nobody reports them. It only seems to you that way because you are anti Russian. This thread is still up and it should have been deleted but as I said board lacks moderation.

It's up because, thankfully, putinbot janny needs to sleep at some point. When he's up, the amerifat and brazilmonkey threads stay up until they get archived while the anti-russia threads all get deleted right away.

t.Gypsy
youtube.com/watch?v=pBn8rCuMGf4

that"s because we can take a joke and ru**ians are more butthurt on average for whatever reason also im 12% irish

Are you the estonian portuguese mutt ? Lol

I have no idea who it is you're talking about.

Its still against the rules being disrespectful and insulting other nationalities as subhumans
It doesn't make it right just because not every violation is persecuted
Get it in your small irish brain

Чypкa/Хoхoл, paзвe ты нe дoлжeн быть блaгoдapeн, чтo pyccкиe дaжe пoзвoлили тeбe ocтaтьcя в cвoeй cтpaнe? Пoчeмy дикapи тaкиe нeблaгoдapныe?

No, its up because you are delusional and wrong.
>janny is russian for banning me for breaking the rules
Top kek. Do you know how stupid and indoctrinated you spoiled little brats look like when you say that? More of you should get banned untill you take your underage shit to bant and pol where it belongs.

I wonder why this isn't deleted.

Report it and it will disappear lazy insect

Were you here last week? The catalog was FILLED with off-topic and "disrespectful" threads but the only ones getting deleted were anti-russia ones.

(Reversed pasta about gypsies)

>nooo this thread hurt us Russia people i report this

Attached: 1537202962173.gif (413x243, 51K)

Whiter than you, Churka.

And now you have to act like a spoiled brat and be extra rude and disrespectful to anything russian?
Grow up child

When did I do that?

even if we did so, anti-Japan threads are delete rarely
most of them are ignored

I'm 90% Northwest slavic, mr hunnic mongol

I just disapprove of all pro-russians as they have no fucking clue 'bout our country just like rusophobic idiots.
We can cape on our own

>this Russian diaspora under the German flag deadbent on defending his motherland
lol

Attached: 1544374731889.jpg (284x339, 18K)

I sad here and many others got deleted too so cut the crap. As I repeated board lacks moderation and some people, inclidung me, make sure moderators are notified about any anti-Russian threads that break the rules, dont give a shit about the rest of them.

Nice argument, david
You are up to do that, but I dont speak exclusively of you

that surely is a nice argument, there's no other reason you are this desperate lol

*About to do that

Keep projecting buttblasted whatever the fuck you are lul

Attached: Culture_GeeksGuide_Bezos.jpg (2064x1549, 265K)

desuarchive.org/int/thread/101294591
Explain to me how I broke the rules.

ok Russian

Low quality thread
I guess, what were you even implying with grand duchy if muscovy, its obviously russia

Yes.

Also, did you know that "Russia's" actual name is Dutchy of Moscow? They stole the identity of other Russian (Ruthenian) states (especially Novogrod) in order to legitimize their conquest. And then they tried to enforce it on Belarus and Ukraine, Ruthenian states protected by PL Commonwealth. Haha, how pathetic.

Attached: 1458982466856.jpg (645x425, 69K)

did you get banned for it?

*The Greater Kingom of Russians Zemaites and Leuthvinians.

lol
you were pretty unfortunate

Thankfully no. Others did.

I'm not so sure about that.

Attached: ban.jpg (1080x2056, 467K)

Belongs to /his/

Your post seemed to be off-topic
(It is written like that in that pic)

bs. do it to any other countries and the thread won't get deleted.

Extremely low quality, making a bait thread, trolling, disrespectful of other cultures.
You and those like you are a cancer of this board, its obvious you learned nothing. You should get a permaban.
The board you should post that low quality shit is bant or b.
And idiot even wonders why he was banned for that, lol.

Kek, truth hurts I see

It still violates the rules
You dont just go outside and stab someone just because someone else got through with it
Get it in your insect brain

Correction, he wasnt even banned but still complains, what a spoiled moron.

I think this is same as that
>Global 3 - Garbage Outside of /b/
>3 days

Attached: 1550038638917.png (602x309, 205K)

no, there are shit-tons of off-topic threads here on Jow Forums and for some reason only Russia threads are specifically deleted ARBITRARILY. whether it is off topic doesn't matter. we are saying here Russia is PROTECTED. get it you spaz diaspora?

aggressive suzdalians cant handle the banter
go home volgagerman

Then report the other off topic threads
Most of the time they are not being reported thus stay alive
Ad hominem goulasch nigger
Now do your plumber duty while I enjoy my disposable income that is 4 times of yours :))

there are tons of banter threads and only those bantering Russia are singled out. bs honestly

More over, most evil thread are not delete and the posters who posted those are not also banned.
If he say so, I think that janny should delete evil thread about other countries and ban those posters.

This post is disrespectful towards other cultures, let's see if you get banned for it.

Also, did you know that "Polands's" actual name is Dutchy of Lithuania? They stole the identity of other Polish (Polonian) states (especially Krakov) in order to legitimize their conquest. And then they tried to enforce it on Belarus and Ukraine, Ruthenian states protected by Moscow Principate. Haha, how pathetic.

Attached: poland_12-13c.svg.png (1024x898, 398K)

Shut the fuck up
This is not your workplace where you are supposed to talk like an artificial insecthuman
Talk normla slant eyed monkey

Yes.
I also think so.
Now, Jow Forums is administered too contrived

yeah, i bet
1. Russian posters (and their diasporas) are fucking oversensitive about banters to the point they immediately suck up to mama janny by reporting
2. janny is Russian
i saw an Estonian poster banned for a trivial thread related to Russia the other day. they don't know shit about banter culture here

Report me idgaf :)
But I am not the one crying like a littler girl on a micronesian Pottery forum lmao

This board prohibits racism

Can't you write a complaint to Hiroshima?
I'm sure that if everyone ITT did that it would help

God prohibited your kinship to procreate

>I am not the one crying like a littler girl
yes you are
>noo this is disrespectful towards our country
what a backfire

>being this butthurt that you actually rake the effort to make a formal mail for hiromoot
Lmao, who is the sensitive one

extremely low quality
>Global 3 - Garbage Outside of /b/

Listen to yourself, insectiod
Now go wank on little girls in too short skirts you sick fuck
>

Attached: 1519579138003.jpg (900x600, 183K)

>being this butthurt that you actually take the effort to desperately defend his country he abandoned
Lmao, who is the sensitive one

Imagine running away from your native country for very good reasons but then still jump to defend it at every opportunity. Bit weird, if I'm being honest.

Fuck this janny

Attached: 20190213_104350.jpg (3909x1229, 3.82M)

You both suck, imperialist garbage

Attached: ВКЛ.png (2000x1229, 221K)

He was spamming this pasta in every thread related to Russia, like in this one for example:

As you can see he was getting destroyed by FACTS and LOGIC, proving he is a low IQ bimbo who doesn't understand what he is talking about, but that would make him even more of a sore loser, so he went on a shitposting spree which resulted in his ban, only to say in the end "see? i told ya this janny repressing our free marketplace of ideas! this isn't fair!!"

this, and the way they show their miserable patriotism is like
>mama janny this thread hurt you and my cuntry!!! let me report it to you!

>Calls you out
>Resorts to personal accusation and attacks
Weeew go take a dump maybe your butt will stop hurting

Actually Lithuanians entered union with Poland willingly by signing Lublin treaty.

Meanwhile, not only did Muscovites invade other Rus' states, they also sacked and burned Novogrod twice, because they were afraid of them uniting with Lithuania as well.

All Russians should

What attacks? Why did you think that post was directed at anyone here?

Not my fault when you are too lazy to report

>That is also incorrect, american threads get deleted too,
Some still get through because there are so many.

are you oblivious by any chance? you are the first one who did it

You resort to ad hominems right after you are being sidechecked and proven wrong
Brainlet tier

>2. janny is Russian
when I toked with some anons before, i felt that the quality of jannys declined.
And I thought the way selection method of jannys on this board have problem that there are possibilities that willful jannys are elected.

lmao, based jap

Nobody understands you
Stop using google translator you insect
You too

>insectiod
>Racism outside /b/

Kek, FYI I only ever started spamming this BECAUSE I've learned janny is deleting all Russia-related threads. He actually deleted it the first time I posted it within seconds.

So putting it short, you can thank him for that.

Attached: 1550006927917.png (600x600, 88K)

yep, the janny is most likely Russian, and the way he deletes threads depends on his total arbitration.

>Lithuaninan rapebaby justify own mixed heritage

Attached: ImPolishKingNow.jpg (520x683, 132K)

Report me
Im still here lmao
Technicallly it belongs to /his/ so you were violating a rule

>arbitration
arbitrariness

>insect
>Racism outside /b/
What you won't be banned will be proof that the administration on this board is how arbitrary.