/brit/

Took this pic when I went out for a walk earlier edition

Attached: C0B1C830-17B1-41BD-857D-B2AA9A9E08CD.jpg (750x390, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1549987773289.webm
toyokeizai.net/articles/-/264403
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1550001295206.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=WtRSc4pAIgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who's that in the distance

Dunno just a lone stranger

Attached: 204CD7C1-8FA0-453E-9B7E-CC99A1DBE1B4.jpg (750x558, 82K)

oh shit
I made another new thread

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1549987773289.webm

no anime in /brit/

that's embarrassing, and you put your picture on the wrong board as well
probably better off not telling us, doubt we would've noticed otherwise

I made a partial translation of an online article of the economical magasine- Toyo Keizai-
What do you think of this aspect of Brexit?
toyokeizai.net/articles/-/264403

How much will the withdrawal of the UK from the EU lower the quality of "British cuisine"?
-It will be more difficult to obtain fresh vegetables and fruits?-

Motomi Sakai: Japanese journalist inhabiting Britain

There remains less than 2 months to 29th March when the UK is supposed to leave the EU.
Until today, for the UK "Free exchange of human beings and merchandise" has been guaranteed, but since the bill of the withdrawal was unable to pass the Parliament, the probability of "no-deal Brexit" surges and people get more and more worried about its bad influence on their life.
Above all, one of the most influential damages which the UK would suffer due to no-deal Brexit, is that from then the British people will be unable to purchase foodstuffs imported from the EU area.
As of now both governments fail to agree on specific contractive conditions, so it is considered that in order to import fresh foodstuffs such as fruits and vegetables, it would be required to have the articles handled by Customs' troublesome procedures. Not to mention the surge of importing cost, it is also questionable whether one can maintain the freshness of the foodstuffs until they put them on the shelves. Therefore it is not exaggeration that we might be reduced to knowing what we used to see on family table disappear.

Lol

Really regret agreeing to toil this early in the morning

lads
What's your favourite hot sauce

I've got a Lab at 11 and afterwards I'm going to CHOW DOWN on these from Aldi with a hot sauce of my choosing

Attached: 4ef43b0900ad0e2a4345e404c559c262.png (526x488, 411K)

Morning

About to embark on 8 hours of toil

the next of -Tomato and green vegetables will vanish from supermarkets' shelves!?
Though this value is rough and gross, 85% of the vegetables the British consume is provided by the import from the EU. Because of Britain's geographical location, British agriculture can only produce root crops such as potatoes and carrots, and so on.
Movements for self-supply of foodstuffs have not been established because they think that they can import what is needed from other European countries through EU commercial system.
In fact, the necessities for salad, like lettuce, tomato, cucumber are almost fully dependent on other countries.
Thus, it is assumed that more than 1/3 of the foods from the EU(based on a list of items) will receive the custom.
Against this situation, 10 British major supermarkets and fast-food enterprises addressed to the Government a joint claim for the simplification of the Customs' procedure after Brexit.
The tycoons of the food landscape referred to the existence of the specific risks by saying "No-deal Brexit would bring about the deficiency of foodstuffs and the surge of prices, and it would make items disappear from supermarkets."
Many of the Japanese tourists visiting London are worried about notorious bad taste of British cuisine, but contrary to their expectation, thanks to the free import of fine foodstuffs from the EU, the level of the quality of the cuisine in London has much improved lately, so one may hear they say "oh, this is not so bad as I expected!"
However, after Brexit, it can be easily expected that restaurants are coerced into saving food costs or that the number of the vegetables difficult to obtain will increase.
All of these show the unique and explicit conclusion; Britain will revert to its "old and good" position as a country with bad cuisine.

desperate for a kip but I need to buy a birthday card

Yeah
Mm hmm, oh yeah
Lads
Mm hmm, alright
Let’s post
Mm hmm, oh yeah
In /brit/.. tonight!

'cha

yeah that's Spamming/Flooding alright

Dunns River Scotch bonnet sauce

franks buffalo wing sauce

Shan’t be reading these novels

Keep it to 20 words or less

Attached: ouch.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

valentina

schools need more of this to fix the faggot problem
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1550001295206.webm

antidepressants dont work

'ddit

Sriracha is so shit tier it just tastes of sugar and garlic

that is quite literally in my field of vision right now

It has "Very Hot" on it but even when I douse my sandwiches with it it's just a tiny bit of a kick

will look into this

>shorten what I said
ok
>you might find imported foodstuffs you used to see at supermarkets vanished...

BASED
A
S
E
D

They just make you worse

Just finished mine

>09:02 Wednesday 13 February 2019
>iPhones STILL don’t support webms
Takes the fucking piss

bullies really do provide a service to society.

Meh tier
Not hot. Tastes of red vinegar
If you douse food in it- youll need to drink milk

I eat it wish fish or rice dishes. Pengest chilli sauce.
I can also fuck with nandos sauce, barons. Sriracha is shit tier. Franks is meme tier. Encona is acceptable but not worth it tier

any cute aussie boys in

Pennyroyaaaaaal teaaaaa

test

they had no affect on me

hot sauce enthusiasts are peak 'ddit. Spice beyond a certain level is plebeian too.

there's no reason to have an iphone anymore

>gets all butthurt when people bully him on here
Oh dear

Yeah lad

Sleep architecture you say? At this point mine is looking like the World Trade Center haha

ive been called cute but i think its because of my shyboy personality

Levi Roots Reggae Reggae sauce is potent if you marinade chicken in it overnight

really? you can't even open them in another app or anything?

Attached: webm.webm (310x360, 2.21M)

oh shit lmao

Attached: A3F83C97-CB9B-4566-BDBD-B732FEF26CAC.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Watching Munich. About to the part where they kill the female assassin. Damn good film this.

this
conjures up the image of some fat fuck dabbing his beard with a napkin

not a single hot sauce mentioned is extreme-tier though

From my knowledge the Dunn River one is the hottest one listed.
The cunts that try shit like 1,000,000+ Scoville rating can get fucked tbqh

Not a hotsauce enthusiast. Just like what i like.
Sriracha is particularly bad. People only like it because its become a meme and people want to feel like theyre fitting in

franks isn’t really mad spicy if thats what you want but its good. They do have hotter sauces but I never tried it

Well if you say so

Might have to do a clean boot of the ol’ computer.

Been unusuably slow when starting up the past few days and I can’t pinpoint why.

First of all App store won't allow you to release an application for reading and posting Jow Forums like Clover.

>oh other people have heard of it? nah, not for me then
'dit

I've had that on my cucumber sandwiches
It's a nice taste but it isn't really a hot sauce
You get more spice out of butter

Attached: 1550039132063.jpg (1970x1430, 2.15M)

Attached: 21321321_0.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

Chrome works fine for that

because of your Eroge files.

yeah just look at the host of hot wings. Hes an absolute tosser

this is not safe for work

havin a walk home this lovely summer night

>Need my national insurance (lost it)
UK Gov: "well, we'll post that to you, it might take like 20 days lmao"
It's like the middle ages

Wypipo be putting napalm on they food and saying it aint spicy enough smdh

I've already done so.
I use Chrome for reading Jow Forums but comparing it with Chrome on PC with 4chanX, after all it's much less useful.

Sounds like they don't want you back

if janny tries to chat shit its literally a flesh wound

something I don't get

The entire appeal of these trannies is that they're effectively a very weak efemenite boy so by fucking them you are establishing yourself as the alpha male which makes it effectively more straight than fucking an actual woman

But what happens when they hit their mid 30s and they inevitably become disgusting?
Surely the best hormone blockers in the world can't disguise the old man features that will burst through?

No wonder they all kill themselves
Not worth it tbqh

i'm the smartest man in australia!

If anything it's the other way around since I could get it more easily in the UK.

they are the work of the devil simple as

>The entire appeal of these trannies is that they're effectively a very weak efemenite boy so by fucking them you are establishing yourself as the alpha male which makes it effectively more straight than fucking an actual woman

Attached: 1549421760409.webm (450x398, 616K)

reddit loves mass produced shit tho

We all agree that Thailad is somehow involved in drug or human trafficking, correct?

the UK is famous for its abundance of welfare service.
However the poor work by the public personnel is not changed by the difference of countries.

yeah we definitely need to talk about trannies again

never get a girlfriend unless you're confident you can break up with them

sounds counter-intuitive but it's essential to know you can swim before getting on a boat

dogs are fucking disgusting

Personally don’t like it as a normal pouring sauce but if you get the hot one, cut up some chicken breasts, marinade them in it overnight then cook it’s pretty good (and a lot hotter somehow).

Thanks Haruto

LMAO seen this for years

>gender means nothing and everything because I want it to
>sexuality means nothing and everything because I want it to
leave. words. alone.

>which makes it effectively more straight than fucking an actual woman
someone bash this faggot's head in, what the fuck did i just read

Besides me of course.

but...how can we know how to break up?

you can but cbf

Rasheed

Never broken up with a girl, always been on the receiving end of it me. Don't imagine I could have that conversation with another person, too passive me

youtube.com/watch?v=WtRSc4pAIgQ
got a UK version

give her a false name from the start
insurance innit

I wonder fo trannys truly think they’re women. reckon they’re consumed by self loathing

read a biology book faggots

well if you're never gonna do it then she has to
or did you actually think you were going to marry them?

i have arrived

>licks its own shit and asshole
>then licks your face
>dawwww so cute!!!
dog owners are mentally ill

won't rest until every woman on earth has seen my willy

I'M FUCKING HUNGRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>tfw I have no girl to whom I give a false name

Who woulda thought I got some money
Look what i bought bih my money jumpin
Boyfriends she got 20 of em
I used to have 20 dollars and now i got 20 problems
Now I'm 20 fucking 20 models

Attached: 1546715877.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

smoked a bowl and took a shot of NyQuil earlier

have just reached peak power level