Most of you won't care, but to those of you that do:

Most of you won't care, but to those of you that do:

The Norwegian general is currently being beseiged by an insane paranoid schizo Norwegian who we have dubbed "Sutreanon". Sutreanon will stop at nothing, literally nothing, to crash /norgetråden/ into the ground and eventually get it permabanned due to breaking too many board rules.
You are all here because he invited you.
He's a turbo autist of the worst sort.
Every single time it's time to make a new /norgetråden/ (yes, every single time) he's there to disrupt by making 5+ new editions to make the janny delete the rightful thread.

Sutreanon is most likely the source of all the norwegian cuckposting in /skandi/ and the other scandinavian generals.
Sutreanon is, as mentioned, a paranoid schizo and will not hesitate to have a conversation with himself for hours, use multiple VPNs with tripcodes to fuck with everyone, and generally try to crash /norgetråden/ with no survivors.

Please don't accept his invitation when he posts in your generals. Thank you.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Norway.svg (1).png (2000x1455, 4K)

Thank you for this info.

kurva anyátok had or have multiple ppl like this, but we bully them to verge of suicide

I do not care. keep your drama contained in your apparently cancerous general, please.

/brit/ routinely breaks every rule of the board and no one gives a shit, stop being such a whiny sissy boy

>5 million inbred autists
>one is even more turbo autist
>im supposed to care about this irrelevant country

hell it could be poland and i'd care more, at least they have kielbasa. You have nothing. Have a nice day though.

>he's there to disrupt by making 5+ new editions to make the janny delete the rightful thread.
The first one is the rightful one.

t. sutreanon

this Sultreanon sound pretty based

brit is not even a general just a chatroom with ppl barfing random sentences into it, i could just go to brit and spout random bs and nobody will notice

idiot, hold op med at give ham opmærksomhed

not only they ruining thread but they breaking every law
I don't mind autism but they breaking every law and janny does not of anything with these law we have created
why janny not follow the laws we created here? don't they know the laws we have created?
I cry many times so sad ;_;

>Most of you won't care, but to those of you that do:

Can I hang out with you guys? An autist has ruined Norgetråden..

An autist with a vpn makes unofficial new threads all the time and post in them with his vpn to make it look as if his thread is doing very well. I also think he's a Jannie. He just wants to ruin Norgetråden

I don't mind autism, but he's breaking every law of making a new thread and every other thread is getting deleted.

Attached: file.png (125x121, 28K)

A turbodritist of the worst kind who does nothing but complain about all letters letter in / norgetråden /.
Every time it is time to make a new thread (yes, every one) he makes one hundred threads to try to get the caretakers to delete the rightful thread.
He tries to interfere with the banner arrangement we have in / norgetråden / by omitting the banner on all of these fake threads he makes.
He letters on extremely "exaggerated" Nynorsk to make fun of the language.
Most likely, he is the source of all the negative mailing in / skandi /.
Sutreanon is paranoid schizophrenic and will be lettering with herself for hours in one of his countless attempts to destroy / nullify.

Unsure if you use the word "whine" in Denmark - that means "complaint" ..

Yeah, you thought Sutreanon had gone down, but he's active like never before. Take a look at the last pages of the board, all the threads have been hidden by a Norwegian flag. He tries to push the thread off the board so he can make another ass edition. As we can see from the cover letter over here, it only took 50 minutes for the thread to be on page 10, usually at this time one can count on twice.

I have to put myself now, but trust that you are watching and keeping the proper thread alive through the night. If I wake up tomorrow and see another fucking HIV-charge edition then I will be serious about it.

You have to understand that the whole goal of sutreanon is to destroy / nullify
He has no interest in anyone using his thread or not.
His goal is to get people so tired of his shit that we just give up.
For some strange reason he has a vendetta against / norgetråden /
Nobody sits here the whole damn dawn to try to ruin for everyone else unless one is reasonably screwed in the head.
Also does not help when mods are like mongo in the skull.
Thank you.

dont care lmao

OP is probably sutreanon.
Sage this thread

sutreanon is based

If someone shitposting on a Jow Forums general actually bothers you need to reevaluate your life

it's more than just shitposting you dumb toilet cleaner
he's actively trying to get the entire general banned

but he is making us cry and he is breaking every law we have created, what do you suggest we do when he breaking the law? we have created these laws and he breaking them. we cry because of this

Sutreanon er rödpillret og basert

don't come out of your thread shit

Have you asked him to go away nicely?

dontcarelmao

he making us cry, and breaking law. we at wits end what you suggest we do. we create law and rules for our thread here and he breaking them. how we can live with such thing?

brenn i helvete.

>submitting to cyberbullies
lmao

Attached: 59b.jpg (500x336, 19K)

shut up easterner, these ppl live their entire life following rules, it is unthinkable to them someone intentionally breaking them
meanwhile you spend your entire life trying to avoid following the rules
thats why you live in a shithole and they living in paradise

OP is sutreanon

t. knower aka janny with access to IPs

Sutreanon is pretty hilarious. When he's done with Norgetråden, can you please ask him to kill Sverigetråden too?

he sounds like my kinda guy

Attached: australian shitposter.jpg (229x220, 8K)

Hello our Jow Forumsernational friend! I see you're interested in discussion about us with us, so I'm gonna give you a headstart of what /ex-yu/ really is.
This is a schizophrenic general with schizophrenic characters who complete this /ex-yu/ imaginarium, how it's used to be called.
First one is a Dotboi, he is about 40 years old, posts here and on /vg/, /v/ frequently and he loves to throw tantrums at Serbs (he's writing in Serbian Cyrillic, under a Serbian flag, but there are claims that he's Ustasha, at least ideologically). His favorite catchphrase is "Get sick of cancer".
Monkeyboy from Montenegro, is Dotboi's ex-love interest, he is in his early 20's, worked in the US as a cashier mostly through Work And Travel program, and he's animefag.
NoFearBoi is a 30+ year old schizo from Belgrade, he unironically shills reality shows, ruling party and president of Serbia. His name literally means a boi who doesnt fear, but in reality he suffers from agoraphobia and he's scared to go out therefore he posts on /ex-yu/ all the time. People claim he has at least 20 different personas posting here.
Shitboi is a Serbian guy who baits people with unpopular opinions, pretending to be a hungarian, croat, muslim, even gypsy. People claim he is in so called Shitgang, together with Dotboi, Monkeyboi and Dominique.
Dominique Magnifique is a Croatian teenage autist. He has many personas but Dominique is his main one, but when he tries to be serious he wears his Domagoy coat. His spams are the most effective because when his schizophrenia kicks in, everybody leaves the thread.
Herzest is a 20-something schizo croat from Bosnia and Herzegovina, his name means Herzegovina+incest, because obvious reasons. He is famous for changing personas from minute to minute, for being butthurt towards Serbs but being generous at the same time, and for his samefagging monologues.
These are the most famous ones, but not the only ones, welcome to /ex-yu/!

this
>image being so autistic and desperate for attention he went into a long rant about persona he previously created

it's really cold up there aint it?

it hilarious he making us cry?
it hilarious he breaking every law we have made for OUR thread? do you know about OUR thread. it highly respectable viewed by foreigners.

Har du ikke jobb eller utdanning å gå til?

kys sutreanon you will have no power here

lol reading about these generals we are all the same, everybody have multiple personas and sick in the head ppl roleplaying and having conversations with themselfs

elmao inb4
>dögölj meg féreg

so that's why I've been seing norwegian posts lately huh
you're the worst case of "I browse the international board to talk to my countrymen"

what is its Norwegians talking about generally? I'm not sure of what he says in language with the ring on a and combination a and e or whatever.

Sutreanon is Norgetråden and later Sverigetråden's reckoning. He's here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on. After he's done, there will only be /skandi/.

this of making me cry, I will not stand for him breaking the law we have created and the janni? the janni he be doing nothing of this, why janni not following the rules we create? you tell me now why they not do?

once you start posting in a general it's all the same type of autism that consumes your mind.
unfunny posts, random shit no one cares about, bumping with useless info. Then a turbo autist shows up and you pretend you're not like him.

And that's a good thing!

>creating rules
And this gives you...power over him?

we have rules of having to have banner. he no follow that, why janni no ban him. having banner is of rule.
i cry and cry and cry about this why you no taking me of seriosu?

Brenn i helvete og dö, jævla drittautist. Ingen bryr seg om ditt korstog, ingen bryr seg om din snublebreving, ingen bryr seg om deg og din liksompersonlighet.

nah mate we discuss very important topics like whose coworker has the best smelling ass

No ones cares about your shitty gimmick.
Just give up, Sutreanon.

Attached: 130-131_nege66d5124-00_41_11-096-0163.jpg (640x480, 38K)

sutreanon you have no power here we will not have you control us
do not make us cry no more no ;_;

calling me sutreanon is giving me panic attack now I cry this is sutreanon

eg må drite

what does this say? I don't speak your language

knullar en fet hora gutta

The Hungarian general's gimmick is better than yours

To all foreigners ITT.
The Norwegian general is currently being beseiged by an insane paranoid schizo Norwegian who we have dubbed "Sutreanon". Sutreanon will stop at nothing, literally nothing, to crash /norgetråden/ into the ground and eventually get it permabanned due to breaking too many board rules.
You are all here because he invited you.
Please don't accept his invitation when he posts in your generals. Thank you.

>autist has ruined Norgetråden

Attached: 1532272038372.jpg (495x362, 29K)

he breaking every rules, what we do pls tell us we cry here

t. Fucking Normie who needs to leave

do that in the forum of your country
i welcome your general to die

Kven /kaffi/ her?

Attached: 1549309018466.png (394x329, 100K)

you are sutreanon with your VPN aren't you
you making me cry ;_;
little norwaythread ;_;

eg

I'm not a normie
I just realize this isn't healthy

you are sutreanon with a VPN you are

Do you love Japan?

>country is so 1st world that the only problem is a shitposter
When will we reach that point?

Attached: 1549560251124.jpg (191x265, 20K)

i'm not racist
i want every general to die ^-^

Thank you for these infos, OP.
I hope your general can turn back to normalcy as soon as possible. Good luck

Unironically start posting in /luso/(but on English) it can be your secret meet up place and nobody will give a shit.

Skulka ungdomsskolen i dag og?

>entire nation of Norway cries, because a shitposter broke some made up "rules" on mongolian forum
so this is the power or Vikings...

how he can break rules and janni do nothing, do you know how serious this is, he also using VPN and making him threads seem popular but they are not. they are not popular. do you understand?

At first I thought that the multiple norge threads were just some kind of spontaneous autism syndrome.

Thanks!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

leser ordet "sutreanon"
>blir påminnet om årevis med banner
>mine öyne leker med ordet
>sikler litt nedover min patetiske hv*te munn
>guttefitten min begynner å riste og heve seg
Åh, jeg klarer ikke mer! Jeg trenger sutrekuk NÅ! Slå meg rundt og gjör meg til din hv*te homsehore, Sutre Pappa!
Piss i håret mitt og tving meg til å riste på rumpa for den
STORE
SUTRE
PAPPAKUKEN

Åh godegud, bare å skrive det gjör at min horehjerne tenker små hv*te horetanker. Pul meg! Vær så snill Pappa, pul meg! Jeg er en hore for din Store Sutre Kuk! Tving meg til å betale for trådautisme, gjör meg til din slave! Jeg er en liten hv*t sutreelskende griseunge! Jeg vil smake Autistisk og Autentisk Sutrekjött!
Oink! Oink oink oink! *sniffer rundt* Æsj, denne ""tråden"" er rettmessig, burde fortsette å lete *sniff sniff* Ooh, der har vi det, en stor og fin Sutrekuk! Jeg er forelsket! *Sikler ut over hele kuken* VÆR SÅ SNILL, fyll min hv*te rumpe med din Sutreladning! Det er det ENESTE jeg vil ha!

Sutreanon gjör meg glad!
Sutreanon gjör meg kåt!
Sutreanon gjör meg til din patetiske hv*te homsetransehore!
HYLL SEIER

Bara så att ni vet, alla breven i denna tråden, varesig från färöarna, norge, sverige eller danmark, är all gjorda av sutreanon. Alla förutom mina brev. Jag är den enda verkliga brevaren i skandi.

Där tar du fel. JAG är den enda verkliga brevaren i /skandi/.

den regelen finnes bare i hodet ditt

Attached: file.png (125x87, 17K)

negerkuk...

nu slår jag ihjäl sutreanon.
jag vet vad han heter i verkligheten.
han är sverigeanon/lill-snorre. hans namn är snorre någonting i verkligheten.

HUSK:
står det bare "file.(filtype)" på bildet i et brev, er det sutreanon som spammer ned tråden med gammelt dritt han finner i arkivet.
IKKE SVAR HAN!

Attached: file.png (125x100, 23K)