Do people in your country shave their body hair?

Do people in your country shave their body hair?
>Germany
>Yes. Almost all women shave off everything. Men tend to do so, too

Attached: image-1330439-300_poster_16x9-cmfh-1330439[1].jpg (300x169, 11K)

unfortunately women shave pubes

shaving body hair is disgusting ya pigs

Shaving pits and legs is pretty universal for women. Men would not usually shave anything unless maybe they are cyclists, or something like that.

What are these called in German?

Attached: large_000000.jpg (800x600, 18K)

women wax their pussy here every month
you have to tell them that you want hair down there or they'll come at you clean as a baby.
men leave about half centimeter of hair, since a fully shaved penis looks childlike

I have never seen pic related in my life

It's a German trench club.

>you have to tell them that you want hair down there or they'll come at you clean as a baby.
same here. every woman i have been with had a blank pussy.
it took some time to convince them to let it grow

>hair down there
Dave, is that you?

Attached: 9000.jpg (690x388, 46K)

it's a question of hygiene

there's a reason for shaving

yes

you can be clean with pubes too

not really no.

we are not meant to be hairless

yes we are. humans have evolved past apes.

but pubic hair actually helps keeping the genitals clean

Never shaved anything but my beard my entire life. If you're a man and you shave your body, you are most likely a homosexual.

Why do we still grow hair then

that sounds exactly the opposite of the truth

Women shave everything.

Men mostly shave their bush and balls.

evolution involves grooming rituals too. we wash our hands with soap and water now but early humans didn't and they got sick much more frequently.

Evolution isn't over yet. Hairy pussy is a disgusting pussy.

>Hairy pussy is a disgusting pussy.
very wrong

Sorry, but my opinion > your opinion.

no it sounds about right

I shave armpits; pube; balls and butt

Butt? What are you, an algerian faggot?

No. It s cleaner and hair in butt tend to make removing shit less easy

dont you have a bidet?

ask any woman. The pubic hair helps direct the pee stream
Without pubic hair, the piss just flies everywhere randomly.

>sick much more frequently
No they didn't you retard. They weren't centralised enough to have much issues with illness and their immune systems were much stronger due to the lack of the state of contemporary society, mark my words humanity will drop dead as we lose our natural gifts and reject the world. How simple do you have to be to think sickness is merely about clean and unclean. Also, though it doesn't apply today because we all wash daily, early humans knew what they were doing too, better than you and I, because they gained knowledge embedded into their cultures built upon deaths. They certainly cleaned and groomed, and up until recently 'civilised' humans (i.e. urban) were much dirtier. Tacitus says that pagan Germanic tribesman bathed extensively with warm water upon waking in the morning everyday, these people did not have structures beyond broadly-placed villages and were illiterate, they didn't even have coinage till encountering others and needing a way of trading (their usual currency would be animals). Denser populations had inferior cleanliness, dirtier environments, and much more diseases.

Here women removes only arm/armpits/legs hairs.
Pussy is very rarely shaven entirely, it's usually just trimmed.
Men don't shave anything but usually trim their public hair

>Without pubic hair, the piss just flies everywhere randomly.

Attached: 1281378127848.png (428x510, 180K)

Women remove everything except arm hair and peachfuzz. Men are hairy pieces of shits unless they are gay (not the bear kind) or clean. And muslim diaspoo is disgusting as shit.
As for me I don’t shave anything except my beard because I don’t go outside.

Also I am modest I don’t wear short sleeves so no one sees my hair :)

guy, women dont have pubic hair in their vaginas

yeaaaah...talking about hygiene here

the black death was literally because poor hygiene

As a NEET how i supposed to do know?

Attached: 1516000524911.gif (540x540, 577K)

You know when someone calls someone else here retarded they make a stupid post. Get clean loser.

lol
congrats on proving your virginity

the black death was caused by rats from Asia who sneaked into merchant ships.

and spread like crazy because of the filthy conditions.

>Pussy is very rarely shaven entirely

Attached: curious frog.png (256x196, 18K)

germans are feminine

I shave my bodyhair sometimes

its true

Japanese people don't need to shave pubic hair and underarm hair for hygiene because the apocrine glands are underdeveloped, except that young women shave the underarm hair for beauty. And women with thick hair in arms and legs shave them.

idk what those glands are

They don't really tend to

this

Sweat secreting glands that make body odor so you need deodorant cosmetics

It still is necessary though when you pee the sides of the pubic hair keeps the urine straight which means they touch it and since you pee more than you shower it’s hard to argue toilet paper cleans it. Not even muslims wash their pussy after just taking a piss. In short: shave it off.

o. i read somewhere the smell is actually from bacteria that grows in the moisture not the sweat itself. also if you're a girl you kinda still have to deal with that sooo..

Why would guys shave anything?

Gf's a bit bushy there and I wouldn't have it any other way to be quite honest

No it doesn't. It's the same with nose hair, it acts as a filter for all the tiny trash trying to get into your nose. And it keeps the warmth too.

Just the warmth is true but eh whenever i don’t wax my nostril hairs you can see a booger or two

Girls do when dating, once you're in a relationship they wont

>they wont
probs just don't seem like it because you see them more often like you can't expect totally clean shave every day but if you're only goin on dates then it's a lot easier to prepare

My ex shaves her armpits, shaving pubes is considered slutty here, don't know why.

im not german but here its just called a "knuppel"

>shaving pubes is considered slutty here
I'm off to China. See you soon Mr jinping

Attached: lourdes-leon-1.jpg (1174x1765, 571K)

we also call it knüppel

>don't know why
it used to be the same here, only whores used to shave because of hygiene