Tfw ugly muttoid

Tfw ugly muttoid

Race mixing should be prohibited

Attached: IMG_20190203_194435.jpg (2448x3264, 1.25M)

can u say that but in french accent and post on vocaroo?

every french i ever met was portuguese, algerian, moroccan, or some african. I have never genuinely met a french french.

same here

>posting this on Jow Forums where everyone under a western flag is Indian, Chinese, Balkanic or Middle Eastern

And what is that a mix of exactly?

I did, but they were from Brittany and both were blondies

I am a disgusting Moortuguese mutt

I hate portuguese people and I have to life with the fact that I am.one of thede subhuman piece of shit

Iberian

The Bretons are British, hence the name Brittany

kek
portuguese dad?

which region are you from btw, Nouvel Aquitaine?

we're a mutt country

though im 99% french myself (cant reach 100)

No my dad is french

Île de france, the worst shithole of france

To be fair modern british are anglos and they are brittonic, actually they fleed from the anglo bulls, even some of them created a diocesis in northern Spain.

please be at Balbizon

What is Balbizon ?

Barbizon

Attached: 1280px-BarbizonRue.jpg (1280x960, 417K)

looks cute

hating who you are will prevent you from ever becoming something more than a broken, miserable man who will never achieve anything in life.

Also, your tears are like sugar in my custard tart.

Based Galician brits.

>hating who you are will prevent you from ever becoming something more than a broken, miserable man who will never achieve anything in life.
logical fallacy/contradictory
why would someone who has the self awareness to realise they are inherently subhuman ever become something more than the subhuman they were born and raised to be?

>prevent you from ever becoming something more than a broken, miserable man who will never achieve anything in life.
Being Portuguese does that

I will never employ Zoomer men.

You look based

Can somebody remove all the electricity collumns in this pic? I have a feeling it will look much more aesthetic without them.

Why wouldn't they try? That's on them, I suppose. Some may prefer to better themselves by any means, others may want to succumb to an imaginary fate.

yeah it's kinda surprising France still leaves them stand. seems the boulevard doesn't have electric polls tho

Attached: france_20.jpg (595x354, 76K)

What the hell are you talking about, you're actually pretty cute ._.

same here

*SNIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF*

[spoiler] You could have it worse user, you could be like me [/spoiler]

Attached: 20190210_103658.jpg (1932x1635, 1.29M)

You are 100% white, it's time to stop larping.

lose the double chin and just fat in general and you'll be pretty hot senpai

You're Eurasian, still better than Arabs or blacks. Only your eye color sucks, but there's not many white people in France anyway