Why haven't you taken the beard pill yet Jow Forums?

Why haven't you taken the beard pill yet Jow Forums?
can't grow it?

Attached: KEMAL PASHA.jpg (463x459, 46K)

it makes me look fucking stupid (dont mind the hair, couldnt take a shower)

Attached: IMG_20190212_202115[1].jpg (1026x1824, 153K)

I do have a beard atm much like Ataturk on the pic there, only lighter in colour. But it does feel just a bit wiry cause of my Mediterranean ancestry, so I don't like it that much.

Because I have a jaw

Still wating for the patches to fill.

Every young man i see with a beard looks like a cuck
Usually has a severely receded hairline and balding as well

Patchy cheeks.

I knew that you're french without even looking at flag, you look like a 18 years old boy from a 70s french\italian movie who will be stabbed in stomach and then raped in ass by a pack of stray negroes dressed in leather jackets later in the movie

why are your movies like this

I only have mine during winter

It's very patchy though, how do I fill it up? Turned 19 a few days ago so maybe that is why.

You're still just a cub so you need to wait longer

>t.

Attached: B8_8lZCIYAErZaV.jpg (640x480, 57K)

ISIS?

uwu~

This

slavs can only grow moustache

I just shaved mine, got tired of it and it wasn't cold anymore

I can grow a big beard, but I only let it grow in the winter since I find it uncomfortable in the summer.

It's a Sarmatian thing of ours

Attached: sarmatian-nobility.png (654x369, 601K)

I don't hide my face because I'm not ashamed of it.

I'm a real embodiment of masculinity
so need no beard to prove it

>hair is brown
>beard is blond-ish
Shit's retarded.

I can't grow hair on my cheeks :^(

Same here, and honestly it looks good, just give a time so the mustache is not transparent

beard is lame
if one got proper chin, one shouldn't grow a beard.
t. beard in one week

I have a good chin and I enjoy having a beard

it's like hiding your power lvl.
After long time of having beard I got spots under, so I prefer clean, or just a little facial hair.

Attached: 1443282979842.jpg (500x375, 40K)

I hate how it looks. I had blonde hair when I was a kid but it got darker during my teens and now it's medium (maybe even dark) brown, but my beard color didn't change for whatever reason. Now it really stands out and looks like I dyed it.

I havent been clean shaven in years anyway, I just leave a stubble. I wish moustaches would make a comeback

Attached: 20181106_154017.jpg (1303x728, 421K)

According to the exhaustive and totally scientific research I have conducted using Faceapp, I would look way better with a beard, despite have a prominent chin. Shame my cheeks come in like