We should have big Islamic Empire. All way from Morocco to Malaysia

We should have big Islamic Empire. All way from Morocco to Malaysia.

Attached: IMG_4762.jpg (389x378, 16K)

Will never happen.
Umayyads tried it but failed.

They did it almost. In mordern day it will be easier.

im trying to achieve that in EU4 but the ottomans and the indians disagree, i might make it though, wish me luck

>We should have big Islamic Empire. All way from Morocco to Malaysia

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

I find my mistake. You should also be in it.

>We should have big Islamic Empire. All way from Morocco to Malaysia.

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

>I find my mistake. You should also be in it

Attached: 1544354693094.gif (365x400, 551K)

Inshallah brothers.

why? You're still gonna be a fucking bacteria on a petri-dish-earth

>We should have big Islamic Empire. All way from Morocco to Malaysia.

Attached: 1541913528967.png (900x729, 129K)

>should

No world power would allow that, there's a reason they split up the previous caliphate between italy, france and britain despite promising them a united country.

How would that even work? Muslims cant govern themselves for shit (see: every muslim country on Earth) and lost every war they ever got into in modern age, often in a quite embarasing way.
Only thing youre good at is attacking defenceless civilians, lying to yourself that it is honorable and destroying priceless monuments of human history. It will never make an empire, for that you would have to learn to build, not only destroy.

Cringe and bluepilled

go home abdul

>lose every war
>Taliban beat America
>Assad beats American funded rebels
>Houthis beat America

Dont forget that battle in Kabul, Ahmed, in which ten thousand of your brothers sieged 80 poles and hungarians in one two story building for three days and managed to wound two of them, taking 400+ casualties themselves.

I personally also love that moment of muslim war on Israel in which egyptian soldiers didnt knew how to use their russian transports and they filled door tanks with fuel while going to battle.

Damn, man, I am not a fan of jews myself and hoped for u, but I dont think you could fuck it up more.

Since when being responsible for 70% of your own civilian casualties and hiding in caves when your enemy openly rules your country is called victory?

Pretty good idea
Mudslimes would end up murdering each other for tribalistic reasons, since violence and crualty is the one thing they have in common

We will murder but only murder kuffars.

>enemy openly rules your country even though you control more than 50% of it
Hans stop being retarded.

Didn't Germany lose the only 2 world wars that ever happened and have their country halved and women raped by russian BVLLS?

>victory over america outside of amercian soil because they withdrew troops.

all those wars were stupid and splitted communities and religious groups even more. arab world will never unite under a same banner for the same reason religious groups are in conflict with eachother for the last 1500 years.

arab spring started all nice and jolly, but you guys still have a lot countries, and part of governements ruled by either old military fucks or fanatic religious, so far up their own asses they would rather anhero than try to build a long lasting peace with all factions around. that martyr veneration thing dosen't help too.

Do you have have any info on the battle? I wanna read about it but google gives me nothing

And with an IQ in those countries of an average 85. You never will. The western world considers you as retarded children.

And thats how we will treat you, until we are bored of holding your hand.