Why doesn't Urdu use compulsory diacritics? For example it would be so much easier to read:

Why doesn't Urdu use compulsory diacritics? For example it would be so much easier to read:

اس دشت میں اک شہر تھا۔ وہ کیا ہؤا

if it were written as

اِس دشْت مَیں اِک شہر تھا۔ وہ کْیا ہُؤا۔

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png (800x533, 13K)

It can be understood intuitively.

Yeah, but sometimes ambiguity arises between words like اِس and اُس. It would be so much more convenient if Urdu and Farsi used diacritics.

Stop learning useless languages

Attached: 5A53EAE4-052E-4F14-AC6A-AD420F6D07C4.jpg (700x426, 71K)

What's it to you? Leave him be. He doesn't hurt anyone for being persiaboo.

>urdu
And why would a persian, not iranian, be able to speak urdu?
You’re that annoying pershitboo

Croat persiaboo now posts with Slovenian flag, iirc. I'm just objective that he can learn any language he wants. He could learn zulu for all you care.
>And why would a persian, not iranian, be able to speak urdu?
You need to rephrase this.

Hmm I should indeed
Iranian =/= Persian

Although it still doesn’t make sense since a persian in pakistan is more likely to be able to speak urdu than an iranian of whatever ancestry.
You’re right I guess he can learn this meme language, I just think it is useless to learn it.

So you are saying why would some Iranian know urdu or what? I don't understand.

as far as I know Persian has some extra graphemes to make up for sounds not found in Arabic (I might be wrong tho)

I mean afaik urdu and hindi are pretty much the same when spoken. I guess learning urdu is basically learning hindi being written in arabic alphabet. It would be use of him on regional level since he is probably muslim and wants to share culture more with other muslims in area.

Yeah, but for consonants, not vowels.
I am not Muslim. Just learning for fun.

Should I crash learn Hindi or Urdu? I’m watching Gully Boy tomorrow so pls reply ASAP

How fast did you learn signs? I learned cyrilic and glagolic alphabets each in 4 days.

You said that a persianboo can learn urdu if he desires so, so I am asking you why a persian would know urdu, making clear to you that urdu has nothing to do with persians or whatever.

I don't really remember, took me two weeks I think.

Learn Hindi because it's more inclusive. Hindi speakers should be able to understand all Urdu words but not the other way around. Are you an expat?

>why a persian would know urdu
Maybe he's interested on personal level because of bollywood/lollywood idk or he goes to india to study or something. There are many possible motives.
>urdu has nothing to do with persians
Obviously urdu had no influence on Persian. But reverse is true. Pakistan's anthem is written in Persian. There is obviously an influence on urdu by persian. Maybe not directly via Persians since Persian was brought by Turkic groups into India.

Attached: Capture.png (1011x626, 71K)

No I’m Tamil :^)

Attached: 0E873711-3A24-4812-B5D2-50984D794F3F.jpg (624x434, 76K)

كيا سوناتا اكسنت

Can whites please stop shitting our threads up

I lived in India for a few years and can read and write Hindi and Urdu. But dialects are mutually intelligible, with some lite differences in vocabulary.

Hindi is more helpful in most of India; if you're an India or in India, I'm not sure why you'd even bother asking.

Both are basically same

Devangari is much better suited for the language anyway.

because they are for babies not men

same alphabet and lots of shared vocabulary, share a massive border

same goes for any language in (perso-)arabic script; i mean, you do at some point start to understand it without diacritics, but why make an additional effort