They were singing some stupid birthday song in their shitty language. Totally disregarding the fact I was there...

They were singing some stupid birthday song in their shitty language. Totally disregarding the fact I was there. And they had buckteeth

Attached: il_570xN.1540293794_7egq.jpg (570x576, 63K)

incel creep

Spanish songs tend to be very shrill and boisterous, just like their singers :3

I dont care those spanish girls make me rock hard even though they're short, brown, can't speak any other language, and walk like penguins.

It can't go on like this
you've got to tell them what you really think

*rides your bike*

They don't speak human

God I want a Spanish art hoe gf.

latinas =/= spanish girls

Why the fuck would we care if some autistic Dutch is there?

They were in the majority. Of course they are on a tuesday night when normal people are sleeping but Spanish putas are out drinking

I can fuck them up

Imagine being surrounded by drunk Spanish putas and not getting any pussy

Oh wait

I hate Spanish people with a passion, they seem to have no awareness of their surroundings whatsoever. Literally worse than arabs.

dude you've got to sort this shit out somehow
it's been going on for far too long desu
btw there's not a single european university student who doesn't despise his spanish peers, bunch of disgusting subhumans (way worse than italians tbqh)

BASED

Attached: 1510001711719.png (461x936, 1.11M)

croatians are also like this
i fucking hate those dumb mediterranean niggers
>inb4 be respectful for other cultures 4 days sitewide ban also on Jow Forums

>all this birdshits venting out on the internet because irl wh*Toids are cowards that can't confront anyone not even a brown midget female

lol, no wonder my mena brothers piss on you

But you won't because you're a pussy.

I am the harbinger of doom

>I am the harbinger of doom

Attached: you.jpg (299x168, 15K)

>being so fucking beta you can't tell some roasties to shut the fuck up
Imagine being this guy, the absolute state of wh*toids.

>the loud spanish chad
>the quiet startled german cuck

Glad Im a strong med man, i dont let shit like this slide

This, our thots are loud and obnoxious but they're all women and like to be manhandled.
They're just waiting for a strong man to put them in their place. Obviously, that wasn't OPs.

If they want a man why don't they get their horsefaces fixed?

This is very true. Can be said about almost any woman too, they all like to be reminded that they're female and not male. Just act like a man and don't be a pussy and you'll get laid almost anywhere.

They spent 80 years fighting us, back when Dutch men were men. Now they can't even tell our students that they're putting people in danger with their bicycles.

White people are truly going extinct.

Attached: tumblr_mu3wdlGZdo1sgh4k9o1_500.png (497x480, 218K)

Lol, almost every group of people behave like abject subhumans overseas, get over yourself

talk me about their cycling skills, we all know you love that too

They haven't bothered me all week before this incident.

Based

>read the local news
>'spanish students get beat up on the bus by drunk poles'
get on our level tulipniggers

Attached: polan.png (225x225, 7K)

What a bunch of betas...

dw in the summer we will avenge you

sop making these threads again and again you fucking freak

spanish people are the fucking worst at least portuguese here know bad english (and italians) but spanish are really unbelievably beyond saving FUCK spanish even mexicans can speak english by now. Stop coming here. go to london please.

Based drunkard brit

>get angry because your women prefer men from outside
>attack them like a bunch of savages
I'm glad I'm going to Czechia and not Poland in my Erasmus, you are uncivilized.

>Erasmus
Fucking normie

Attached: 1a2a1fcf775c35082ad451ecfa769d04--bw-photography-eikoh-hosoe-photography.jpg (236x307, 13K)

Im in Spain on vacation now
AMA

Will you piss and puke in some alley tonight?

>I'm glad I'm going to Czechia and not Poland in my Erasmus, you are uncivilized.
Good for you then, my little med twink. Czech know how to hold back. You'll only end up with a few bruises and a broken tooth or two

>Fucking normie
Easy grades, free money, you get to see a different place and meet a different culture.
I'm not going to spend my Erasmus partying like many do.

Are you in V*lencia?
Please genocide them for me

125 kg bench press, 205 deadlift, I have no reason to fear poles

It's rather the loud spanish monkey vs the calm German aristocrat. These people are completely brainless.

>their shitty language
Sorry but Dutch is the absolute bottom tier of languages, so you have no right to say that.

I know teenagers who do that for a warmup get fucked medoid
Based and redpilled

I am not a nasty guiri so no

I am in barthelona

>I know teenagers who do that for a warmup get fucked medoid
Sure you do