This is the best French flag

This is the best French flag

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Free_France_(1940-1944).svg.png (1280x853, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Philippe_Pétain,_Chief_of_State_of_Vichy_France.svg#mw-jump-to-license
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 someone posts the standard of petain

yes i like it

it'd be a bit painful to stick Lorraine Cross in my ass

The cross is shit, but prussian blue instead of that acid eyesore is indeed great.

The best one is the white flag LOL
We French like to surrender XD

its been taken over by edgy kids on internet and shameless politicians

I like the dark version

Attached: 1024px-Civil_and_Naval_Ensign_of_France.svg[1].png (1024x683, 2K)

It's okay, the cross doesn't look too aesthetic on the flag itself. It would work well on top of the standard of a flag though.

Mostly because the ordinary French don't care about their country or history, meaning everything historical is co-opted by people they don't like.

wtf Japan...

P-please Japan-kun...
You're not supposed to speak like that in front of us...

fleur-de-lis really looks like a buttplug tho lmao

Attached: 1280px-Pavillon_royal_de_la_France.svg.png (1280x853, 84K)

good choice, because I don't like empty tricolours...

Attached: French_Empire_flag.jpg (1024x682, 71K)

mostly because its a WW2 flag and it belongs in the past

>Lol just slap an emblem on it
It's shit. A proper flag has symbolic strength while at the same time being simple enough that a 3 year old could draw it. If you're going to slap elaborate coats of arms on it you might as well just fucking write a story on it.

>"It belongs in the past" he says, as if the past is some trash can to which you consign things that no longer matter rather than the foundation upon which the present rests

>edgy kids
wat

>It's shit. A proper flag has symbolic strength while at the same time being simple enough that a 3 year old could draw it. If you're going to slap elaborate coats of arms on it you might as well just fucking write a story on it.
this
that's why the Union Jack for example is a top tier flag

lol angry coat of armless tricolourfag
but have fun being just another European tricolour, as if we didn't have enough of those...

This. Poortugal has a pretty decent flag too. It still has a symbol/coat of arms, but it isn't too elaborate (but it could benefit from some simplification). France's flag would unironically be good as well if it wasn't for the fact that EVERYONE copied it (only we get a free pass, we were technically first). 'Murica's flag is good too. I also unironically like the FUCKING LEAF flag and anyone who thinks the red ensign was better is a dipshit, fite me.

desu pic related was a great design too

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Germany_(1935–1945).svg.png (2000x1200, 39K)

y-you need to stop

Attached: 64251321368.png (267x189, 6K)

I guess... fuck, it's horrible to admit it but from a purely vexicological perspective it isn't a bad flag at all. I instantly feel distaste for it, but that's mostly because of the associations rather than the design itself. [spoiler]the circle should be closer to the middle because muh symmetry[/spoiler]

our design is iconic and unique and what comes to mind when you see it is Portugal
your flag on the other hand just looks like overpainted Luxembourg, or sideways France and all it makes me think about is the refreshing feeling of Colgate

Attached: 2000px-Coat_of_arms_of_Portugal.svg.png (2000x1457, 827K)

Why are you so angry? It's just a flag lol

Your flag looks like a Christmas stocking imo

our seal is literally an anus, so yeah it implies a lot...

Attached: 1280px-Imperial_Seal_of_Japan.svg.png (1280x1280, 160K)

good post

Attached: colgate.gif (500x300, 971K)

I don't know either why they put it slightly off center on the national flag
probably autism

Attached: Flag_of_the_NSDAP_(1920–1945).svg.png (2000x1200, 41K)

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Philippe_Pétain,_Chief_of_State_of_Vichy_France.svg#mw-jump-to-license

We know

the dark version is the ensign

>edgy kids on internet
???

the white flag was unironically the best one ever

>The extraordinary pavilion, the immaculate pavilion, the first of the pavilions of the world, and the most august, the one that had not needed any decoration, any heraldic insignia: the white flag!

Attached: 1519825616002.jpg (1024x675, 166K)

This

Attached: 1550056912082.jpg (1280x853, 215K)

>A plain color
Libya tier

not just the ensign

fight me

i'll fite u kunt

how about this one

Attached: IMG_3103.gif (138x89, 776)