Why there aren't real nordics in vikings? Too much mongoloid ancestry? Almost everybody knows English in Scandinavia

Why there aren't real nordics in vikings? Too much mongoloid ancestry? Almost everybody knows English in Scandinavia.

Attached: nydRbjUr.jpg (1456x2458, 315K)

Ukraine, Ireland and Great Britain was viking clay

It's a shitty historically inaccurate pleb show. One of the main characters is played by Gustav SkarsgÄrd and he should be ashamed for whoring himself out to people who shit on our history with this show.

Attached: Floki_hd.jpg (266x405, 91K)

>Our history
Be glad that it is evem remembered by Amerimutts because your history was and always be not worthy to be presented in any context
XV century scandinavia on the other hand is more interesting

>muh representation and inclusion
a show made by anglos is mostly comprised of anglos wow how dare those actors act instead of being the real thing. shut up Igor you're retarded

uwu i am sandnigger but i could play a better viking than scandiniggers ewww
Uwuwuwuwuwuw

I think it's worse that they don't even get the country of the protagonists right

Vikings are subhumans

This, but unironically.
But that show is still worth watching. I don't know how accurate that show is but I learned a lot from watching that show, especially about Christianity and Paganism.

>The "Old Norse" in that show

Attached: 1538135448330.jpg (624x950, 74K)

Based Floki
Best character by far

You can only post here if your nationality is represented on Vikings.

This guy that got his arm cut off in S1 is also an Britbong Anglo

Attached: Torstein.jpg (1000x1300, 197K)

It's funny we ask italians to make sure everything is100% accurate in My Brilliant Friend but Vikings apparently is all wrong and nordics are too autistic to speak up during production

Daily reminder that the show died with Ragnar.

It was retarded, they got anglos to play all the vikings, then got loads of Irish to play the anglos

Agreed. Completely inaccurate. Where are the gay couples? Vikings were tolerant as fuck about sex between men.

all white people look the same anyway you fucking incels, just give them dirty clothes and long beads, even the brazilians could pass in svalbard

In other words, actors play the role of who raped their countries

Funny how the Swedish actor was the only one who could put up a somewhat believable Old Norse speech in that absolute embarassment of a show

WE

We need urgently gay couples in Western European pagan shows. Vikings, romans, celtics... They all supported male sex male. Look down gays tops is a christian thing.

Attached: 27284.jpg (769x399, 27K)

East Slavs don't have viking ancestry and only 4.5% Ukrainians have haplogroup I1 which could be inherited from varangian bvlls.