”I don’t know much about this subject, but as an American, I thi-“

>”I don’t know much about this subject, but as an American, I thi-“

Attached: 60FC4327-782F-4FDD-96A6-1D825BD4B2B4.jpg (512x512, 34K)

How is life in Saudi Arabia?

Give me one example where this happened I am genuinely curious.

>I don't know much about this subject
Literally no American has ever said this.

>he admits that his knowledge is incomplete
>he admits that he is likely biased due to his cultural background

The American already did better than most people do when asked about their opinion!

Attached: american_flag_and_bald_eagle.jpg (500x375, 34K)

In virtually every non-US discussion on every medium. It can be European football leagues, Middle Eastern finances, development of technology in Asia, just about anything that doesn’t involve America.

It can be twitter, facebook, tumblr, reddit, Jow Forums, comment sections of news articles, etc.

That’s where you’re wrong.

dumbass
can we just kill every american on planet earth already. please.

why is it haram for americans to join non-US discussions but halal for non-americans to talk about the US 24/7?

>”but as an american”
Reading comprehension. Look it up.

fuck off you child raping english teacher human failure

>In virtually every non-US discussion on every medium.
Do you not have one specific example you can point to? This sounds like you're painting with a broad brush because of something you may have interpreted wrongly and got buttblasted now you have some weird confirmation bias.

I just want to read one instance, so that I can judge for myself. Even a Jow Forums comment would suffice. Otherwise I fear I'm gonna have to disregard you as just another mud with an inferiority complex

>"As a woman, I thi-"

Attached: trash world.jpg (700x479, 42K)

The important part is the "As an American" bit. Give me one instance of someone evoking their nationality and using it as a basis of authority to comment on something. This just sounds so ridiculous and something cooked up by someone who spends too much time on Jow Forums and has fallen for the memes.

Sorry if this too hard for you, but I have to press you cuz I don't think your opinion is based on reality

Here we have the common Americanus Obeseius, spotted in the middle of its typical defensive tantrums upon being confronted with mild criticism.

Really though, why the asshurt?

Attached: C3B2D34F-DEFE-4953-803C-E48A550CF77E.jpg (640x1136, 85K)

Attached: 95E35B3E-6B14-4132-AB87-E7B6D396227E.jpg (640x586, 35K)

based americans not giving a shit about yuropoors and other third worlders

>I don’t know much about this subject
No American would admit this

The example you gave is clearly in jest. It's sarcasm.

I'll cut you some slack because of the language barrier and Poe's law but it's still funny you took that seriously

>irrational fits
>sarcasm
Further defensive insecurity.

>Do you not have one specific example you can point to?
Every football (soccer) has atleast one ameriburger who should've better kept his opinion for himself because he's ridicously wrong.

*football thread on /sp/