Countries that your country doesn't consider as immigrants

>Countries that your country doesn't consider as immigrants

Attached: 300px-Breakup_of_Yugoslavia-TRY2.gif (300x241, 30K)

Any other Scandis + Finns and baltics

Bosnians and Serbs because either way they're literally everywhere after ww2

No one. Every foreigner here is seen as an immigrant.

Nordic countries and Estonia

None
Everyone that isn't a native Icelander is an immigrant

Portuguese
Italians
Andorrans
Latin Americans who have been here since childhood so they don't have Latin American accents such as Mugu

Attached: garbine-muguruza.jpg (2789x3151, 781K)

No such thing

French speaking Swiss, Walloons and Quebecois

Croats, sorta. Most Slovenes have some Croatian ancestry, however distant, and most don't even know that some Slovenian public figures are in fact Croats, like Alan Hranitelj.

>Baltics

Lmao what. Aren't they seen as filthy Eastern Europeans?

Hehe
Macedonia is ballsack

Attached: 1549934866823.gif (511x512, 106K)

Correct, he must be baltic himself

Slaba vaba

So the guys who won Eurobasket were Serbs and only Serbs?

not him but someone named Goran Dragić is very plainly not Slovene by his name and surname alone.

What would make you think that?

Who the fuck would move to Macedonia?

No such thing

Canadians (lol), and Native Americans born on reservations (yes, they’re technically considered immigrants)

> MACEDONIA
> KEK
>macedonia is greek faggot

When the hell its gonna change to North Macedonia?

Even Germans from other federal states are considered to be immigrants by local communities. If you are from Swabia and move to Berlin you will always be 'one of those Swabians'.

it has user, macedonia is greek and they only got the stupid name, they can't claim shit from our history

But in here, I want my "new" flag.

none really, I was speaking to an American and I knew because he said “zip code” instead of postal code. Other Anglos are obvious because of their accents but the canadianisms like “zed” “eh” and some vocabulary will expose an American

Irish are not/are hardly ever considered immigrants
after that probably some anglo countries

Norwegians, Danes and Finns

how are Italians seen

>Quebecois
really??

Mostly.

he’s talking out of his ass. some French are super polite, friendly and curious about Quebecois French and some are dicks but they will all make a point of letting you know it’s different

Italians and Hungarians are official minorities.

Scotland

depends on how gopnik they look

NZers

Ukraine, Belorussia. Other ethic Russians from entire post-soviet space.

Just the name changed my nord fren.

>Hurr durr meanies made fun of my accent therefore it means we're the same as Algerians here
Retarded snowflake

A Slovene guy who decided to move his business here because of the taxes (he was self-employed).
Rare as fuck case I know, but it happened.

>decided to move his business here because of the taxes (he was self-employed).
Kek, typical retards who cry muh taxes and then move to tax haven/3rd world shithole. Be aware, he might not pay his workers and will avoid as many laws as possible. Keep an eye on that guy.

Scandis are racist as fuck towards slavs and they don't know the difference between slavs and balts. The guy's probably a toilet cleaner himself.

>Goran Dragić
Why do serbs name themselves like bad guys? He sounds like a fantasy villain.