/brit/

Attached: sharon.png (984x1172, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0W_s1DInkL4
youtu.be/NduGJ0F5sdI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quintus_Lollius_Urbicus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T DO THIS SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME OH GOD NO PLEASE GOD NO PLEASE SAVME PLEASE GOD NO NOOOOOOO
i'm so happy honey, of course i love you :)))

Spotify keeps recommending me "Canadian music"

Attached: sei_20611199.jpg (644x611, 76K)

massive head

>posting at 12:44pm

Shouldn't you be looking for jobs?

Attached: 1415815144759.jpg (492x492, 63K)

what should i put in an email to my former undergraduate tutors requesting academic references?
the emails ive drafted feel quite bare at the moment

Attached: Peter-Andre-wife-Emily-MacDonagh-son-operation-tongue-tie-919176.jpg (590x765, 77K)

everything about this post makes me so angry

why expect an apology from people who had nothing to do with it?
i've never understood this sins of the father bullshit
imagine if we started demanding apologies from the children of convicts

I work part time you cheeky pakistani cunt
look, there's no need for you to be a little sod just because you finally got a job, it's uncalled for and it's just making you look even more petty than you already were (if such a thing was even possible)
>anime picture too
christ alive
get out

freak

IGNORE IT

you have genuine autism
seek help immediately

Lucky kid.

declining birth rates starting in the 19th century. ww1 and 2 were the final blows

>as if they don't have enough premier league money to equal the payout for the fa cup in both the mens and womens games
No they dont, have you not noticed the decline in interest over the FA cup by premier league clubs. Most put out weaker teams to focus on the premier league because finishing mid table offers better prize money than winning the FA cup.

Also the premier league and FA are separate associations

what are you going to wear on your first day?

Hey, I'm just trying to motivate you.

I went 2 months without working but I didn't give up and I secured a comfy job starting next week.

You can do it too!

Attached: 1401552362366.jpg (536x720, 85K)

Not being smug or petty, I'm trying to stop all the NEETs here from withdrawing from reality

STOP POSTING
APPLY TO JOBS
SIMPLE AS

>2% from Australia
Please support the Australian music industry
youtu.be/0W_s1DInkL4

>27 years old
>virgin
>tranny
>registered sex offender

Attached: 1508523145392.jpg (626x582, 48K)

Don't need to work, I get Spacker's Allowance

Gonna talk to /mtfg/ later about whether or not I should present as female

I really don't want to wear male clothes and I've been going out to town all last week while wearing female clothes so I think I'm ready

#

>all i ever hear on slavery is how white people did it to black people
Because you live in the uk and thats our country's history with regards to it. If you listen more carefully you'll also hear about modern day slavery in the uk with womens and homeless people
>it's still going on in some countries but everyone seems to point the finger at the one demographic that stopped it
Yes because you live in the uk not mauritania. Also other 'demographics' stopped slavery in their countries. Like in haiti blacks ended slavery. In japan, japanese ended slavery of burakumins or whatever. Etc.
>i think because that's the only demographic that cares about having done it
Just sort of refuted this point
>you don't see black people accusing the (families of) blacks that sold them, because they'd just laugh
Actually you do. Caribbeans say this to africans here. Ive heard it myself in london.

ive got a job in the civil service you absolute fucking paki twat
know why? because ive got a degree and i dont have any prior convictions unlike someone i know who managed to just get a minimum wage job in a call centre
you mongoloid smug prick

fuck off you disgusting excuse for a human being

youtu.be/NduGJ0F5sdI

child molesting weirdo
kill yourself

Attached: 1543601962773.jpg (800x600, 56K)

probably got a job because of his diversity qualities :-)

I've always compared Moni as a zit on your forehead. you know it's likely better to ignore it and it'll go away by itself. but you just can't help it and touch it, but you only make worse because it'll stay even longer

Expecting individuals to apologise is stupid but states are a continuation of the same states that condoned and carried the shit out. Don’t agree with reparations but don’t see the problem with states apologising for their role in the slave trade.

>No they dont, have you not noticed the decline in interest over the FA cup by premier league clubs. Most put out weaker teams to focus on the premier league because finishing mid table offers better prize money than winning the FA cup.
>
>Also the premier league and FA are separate associations
that's kind of the point though isn't it, the fa cup offers very meager prize money for the big clubs that i'm sure they could match for the women.

and my point is that the fa receive fuck loads of money from the premier league that they mostly put towards shite like st st georges park. the fa (imo) have a duty towards promoting not just the elite level of the game, but also funding grassroots and promoting football (which i believe to be one of the greatest things human civilisation has ever come up with) to people of all ages, abilities, sexes etc.

What would your Desert Island Video Games be? You are automatically given Tetris and every GTA

Attached: 1485335479349.jpg (1560x1059, 658K)

Champions league tonight

sim city 4

Crap games though

Any lexit man in?

but the states have inevitably changed too
governments have changed

yes but no one understands

amazon driver has been three stops away for nearly 20 minutes

Attached: 24.jpg (2000x1333, 1.23M)

if we're talking collective responsibility then our role was in ending it
if we're responsible for the history of our state then we should be expecting gratitude, not apologising

Morrowind (if I can have mods)
Or Dwarf Fortress (it I get regular updates)

dinner break

shagging one of the locals on my delivery run, the runts waiting can keep waiting

So rotherham wasn't a problem because the officials are no longer in charge and there is a different government now then before.
Great saves us all these inquiries and all that

call for prayer

We ended it in our own country/empire because we had it in the first place you absolute fucking donut

If you mean the slave trade - we still condoned the breeding of slaves thereafter so that is also a bit of a half-achievement.

yeah I agree with the point in principle but I dont think it is very realistic, I mean a lot of people play football. Cant be offering £3 million to winners of the blind football FA cup winners, or the over 70s bracket. I agree the the womens prize should be raised to the current mens prize since it is so little but the mens prize money has to raise too to protect the prestige of the cup.

Although the FA are such corrupt cunts I dont expect anything from them, the finalists of the FA cup only give a 25,000 allocation to their supporters when Wembley holds 90,000. Dont get me started on using wembley in the semi finals either it is such a joke.

There are still treaties in force from several hundred years ago between states. If a state has been continually recognised it doesn’t matter about the government or changing character of the state.

"we" ended it globally
everyone had it, "we" ended it

get horrific anxiety sending texts and emails and making phone calls but i dont really get anxiety in face to face conversation
is this normal

Ended what? Slavery or the slave trade?
We ended the atlantic slave trade but continued breeding slaves. There were also other slave trades that exist today that we did not end.

We ended slavery but only in the empire. For example the us had slavery after we had ended it and some countries today still have slavery.

when people pay to watch women play sports they'll get paid for it
simple as

Attached: womens footie.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

No... FREAK

I do comrade, I do

he's been shagging the recipient lad

Peter Parker has been a Baby Boomer, a Gen Xer, a Millennial and a Zoomer over the course of his life.

Attached: spidermancalssic.jpg (1285x1600, 983K)

lost 2 stone since the new year

Attached: 1508867271101s.jpg (250x241, 8K)

In the last thread I’d said individuals aren’t responsible and that reparations are stupid. A state admitting past wrongdoing isn’t too bad. Reckon the post-humous pardon for Alan Turing was ridiculous?

BBC Two

Attached: miriam.png (1429x800, 1.09M)

Good lad. That's almost 30 lbs in 1.5 months. Nice one

Present as a shitskin first.

Fuck off kiddy fiddler.

state

>Reckon the post-humous pardon for Alan Turing was ridiculous?
not much good to him now, is it?
but if we're pardoning people for engaging in homosexuality in a time when it was illegal, why alan turing? why not all gays convicted of it?
yeah, it's ridiculous to single out an innocent man for pardoning because he's famous

probably meant racism against whites

fucks SAKE one of the few people who knew my face at university is on long term academic leave

>Tfw you will never experience teenage love again

Christ, it was beautiful even if it was shit in the end

Attached: 15190909698.jpg (217x250, 7K)

you're so ugly they needed a holiday after seeing you haha

>again
heh yeah

First time you fall in love is the best because you aren't expecting the fucking heart being ripped out part shortly after

Very nostalgic about my first gf

Here's a joke for you lads....

Attached: 723.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Oh my, whjat an edge. How do you get that edgy? Can I call and ask your mummy if you can come out to play... PLEASE?

fornite

I told you about Lollius urbicus, the algerian governor of britania lads en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quintus_Lollius_Urbicus
There's also an algerian roman emperor. Do I have the right to feel pissed off when a yank of unclear british and other nordic decent claims a relationshio with rome? Please explain.

are you a bit mental?

Hey /osg/

this x100
still get massive pangs of depression on the odd occasion I reminisce about the first gf

claims a wot

this is so dumb events events that happened in living memory and those that didnt have to be judged completely differently because it changes the way we can act on them. Also it wasnt the governments fault rotherham took place it was the local police force and local politicians

ladyboy #1: who you give herpee to now?
ladyboy #2: you mean whoom
alan: *shuts eyes and raises finger* you mean.. whomst'd
ladyboy #1: wha you say?
ladyboy #2: bald man no spee englih

Unironically feel for you if you didn't because I'm depressed about it and I did, ffs. All I can seem to remember is walking across a field in summer with the bird with the sun shining golden.

Nostalgia is a cunt tbf, she was a cunt but the memories lie to you

>again

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Claims to be the continuator of rome if you will. When he was a barbarian at the time and northern europe didn't emerge until the 16th century. The renaissance was in fact a naissance.

>not staying with your highschool sweetheart for life like our great grandparents did
plebs

kiddy half hour, I see.

spaffed in the gf with no contraception today

Attached: IMG_2003.jpg (939x939, 313K)

Same bro. The memories seem much brighter and peaceful than what they actually were though

can't miss what you never had

well no because that problem is still ongoing

first time is best because your oxytocin receptors haven't been burnt out

It was good the first time you posted. Laughrd wholeheartedly lad. Sorry for not mentionning it.

>tiny brain
Having a massive civil war largely around the issue of slavery (US)
>normal brain
Abolishing slavery and putting efforts into other countries stopping it (UK)
>big brain
Only agreeing to abolish slavery after being paid huge sums of money by the UK (Spain and Portugal)
>universe-sized brain
Abolishing slavery during the revolution only to try to reintroduce it when revenue falls (France)

>Algerian roman emeror
varg was right again

Awwww, do you love her?

going for the 80's homo look today eh turt