Meanwhile in the land of the free

Attached: 0hZD7J5.jpg (802x768, 92K)

Why is America so f*Cked?

Attached: 1550056710993.jpg (653x934, 118K)

Armed guards are an unnecessary precaution in majority of places but we're going through a school shooting scare because of some crazies hopped up on psych meds going nuts in the recent past

Japan has a lot of wackos wandering the streets but no shootings. Why? Because they don't sell guns at supermarkets

no, they don't have these kind of things because they are a homogeneous society and not a mix like burgerland

If they could shoot up a school they would. Race has fuck all to do with it.

>Diverse societies can't function prope-

Attached: smoll smug.png (180x180, 67K)

they cant, wait for europe 2030 it's going to be a fucking shitshow they're already collapsing with 5% arabs

did you see my flag

Attached: Satania waiting.png (411x428, 229K)

Was he then put back in the women's prison?

Can you buy guns in supermarkets in Brazil? Brazil has more gun-related deaths per capita than the US.

Look at your fucking country, monkey. All public universities here have security

Shhh...
Burger is having delusions
Don't bother him

>74.3% Chinese
>13.3% Malay
>9.1% Indian
>3.3% other
I see neither nogs nor other low IQ specimens, also you are literally a city full of foreign money. So there's absolutely no reason for conflict.

mutts really are disabled

Attached: 1490138632998 (1).png (600x580, 360K)

I only believe in Singapore success if you accept black people and they don't commit crime

Do you know the meaning of "collapsing"?

>kid plays with toy gun
>veterans with PTSD shoots him
>that'll be $125.99 plus tip
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 2098692386927367.jpg (845x488, 82K)

all ethnic groups commit crimes you fucking idiot

most of our malays are Muslim
I'm Christian and we get along well

Attached: America thonk.png (303x486, 110K)

But black people are a problem everywhere. Singapore can civilize even muslims. If Singapore civilize black people so the problem isn't black people it's democracy.

Sure, but to an entirely different extent. Afro-Americans for example make up only 14% of the population in the USA but are still responsible for over 50% of the violent crime

>singapore
>properly
You mean a former British trade outpost in an incredibly strategically important location colonized by a Chinese ruling caste that employs some Malay/pajeet slaves?

It's hardly a typical or ideal society.

'CAUSE I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

Attached: 39867329679376.jpg (750x931, 113K)

>I'm Christian
You're not Christian.

Please explain how the minorities are the lower class

Attached: Not cool.gif (500x283, 466K)

AND I WON'T FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED, WHO GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME

Attached: 032976928376976.png (691x687, 255K)

It is God who justifies me

Attached: smug alice.jpg (471x467, 54K)

Muh muslims are violent is a centrists maymay. Small scale violence (not wars, uprisings and so on) is unfortunately almost always race and thus intelligence/moral character/impulse control related. Your malays are still malays, hence no problemo domo arigato.

School shootings or other amok runs are mostly commited by whites or jews (not every jew is a jew-jew, like oy vey my shekels jew). I guess you can only be called the devil and falsly accused of everything that's wrong with the world for so long until you snap.

So all the theoretical shooter has to do is to start the massacre by dropping these two dudes who just patrol the halls like some video game bots? I mean, its not that hard to wait for them to pass, pull out a pistol and unload a mag in their backs, and then you have 2 more rifles to play with.
Wheeee.

AND I'LL PROUDLY STAND UP NEXT TO YOU, AND DEFEND HER STILL TODAY

Attached: 397262987395273957.jpg (700x659, 91K)

by income and social status

In fact, if you look at it from their perspective the Chinese piggyback colonization that happened there is downright dystopian.
You are not Christian.

>some dude used a transgender persona so he could rape women
>but we'd better make sure to still use female pronouns for him, don't want to be insensitive
fuck this world

Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this, Ivan. CS GO doesn't cut it anymore?

we have crazies on psych meds too

I would like to see some citations
Here's your (You)

Attached: lmfao.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>that flag

Attached: Los Angeles.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

>haha I'm from the Chinese upper middle class so I know what life is like for the malay monkeys that pull my rickshaw
ok lol

remember to not drop any chewing gum or you'll be executed.

>muslims=arabs
american education

Attached: 1548680382187.png (218x231, 13K)

Half of Europe is exactly like this. In 10-20 years the other half will be, too.

You’re not German, Cletus.

'CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND, GOD BLESS THE USA

Attached: 398752375892375.jpg (885x912, 119K)

Its just basic logic.
It would be more efficient to either install a checkpoint at the entrance with scanning equipment or to create a proper security station with sufficient personnel, and only use them when the need arises, so that the shooter cant take them out first.

Because they are poor

singapore is more homogenous than america

Attached: 1526453906402.png (436x425, 56K)

just check the prison population of any cunt in the western world and compare the % of non-euros to the % of non-euros out of prison. E.g. usa has 13% noggies while 40% of the prison pop are dark.
100% pure Prussian baby.

AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE

Attached: 1548288158028.webm (202x360, 1.85M)

the future looks bright

Attached: 1548012675108.png (593x635, 260K)

>tfw had a black BVLL do something like this to my high school art teacher
>he quit within the year

I wonder how the black guy is doing these days.

>that texas flag
d-don't mess with texas... please....

The Eastern half you mean?

You think he's gonna lose his pension for this nignog?

I thought Americans believed in self-defence?

Yes?

he already lost his nation and his pride

and his ability to produce insulin

Attached: 1548434316994.jpg (1200x1017, 705K)

Attached: Mmmmm gorn syrup.png (522x386, 254K)

is this the americuck thread?

Attached: nocnefcpjt921.png (1300x1298, 1017K)

i don't think the interpretations of the second to last phrase are mutually exclusive

Everyone should own a gun because then there would be no crime

I'd sneak up behind the guy with a tied off paper bag full of air and pop it right behind his head to trigger his ptsd then run like hell. Shit would be cash.

Attached: WakeUpNigger.gif (342x342, 436K)

Don't you get free college education if you go to the military there? Why would you want anything to do with guns if you have horrible PTSD

Based

>bullpup configuration

I hope they die a slow anbd painful death.

>say thing
>expect people to think you mean the exact opposite
>think they're retarded for coming to natural conclusion

HAAH WAAW

Attached: The-English-Are-They-Human.jpg (759x912, 102K)

All this shows is that brits use some phrases differently to americans. You might as well laugh at brits for not understanding swedish.

>long range bullpup rifle
>red dot + flip sight
>in doors protection

I hope to god that is a stockphoto

Attached: 739.png (680x604, 261K)

Ostracising yourself to own the libs

>long range rifles
Intermediate caliber cartridges are specifically designed for use under 300m ranges, retard. It looks like a .223

Some brainlets here unironically think universities are meant to brainwash you into being liberal. You know by teaching you math and common decency.

>2 former combat veterans
yes this is what scools need. 2 guys woth PTSD and guns at school.
kek

Cool motive, still insurance fraud

Are you really so pent up from being cucked you think someone knocking papers off a desk is worthy of either

A.) Losing your job

or

B.) Losing your job and going to prison for assault

If we're cucks then what does that make you?

Attached: 1546610537879.jpg (900x1200, 78K)