I just got admitted to the faculty of Cartoon and technology, Ask me anything

I just got admitted to the faculty of Cartoon and technology, Ask me anything.

Attached: 합격.png (598x620, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PaiXBEwsxVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are some popular Korean cartoons

Will you sell your skill to Haoliners Animation after you graduated?

Blooming sequence
Girl in a cage
Every other webtoon is shit

Nah, I don't speak Chinese.

>Sejong University
>Shitty major
Did you got 777 jackpot on SAT to get that university?

>777 jackpot on SAT
14234 actually

That didn't stop people from leaking tech to Huawei tho

Anyways, congratulations

Isn't the Korean SAT scale capped at like 400 or 500?

No, Subjects are graded and evaluated separately.

What's the maximum possible score then

11111 maybe

It's like AAAAA(or straight As) in West countries

Why would you throw away your life to draw cartoons?

>14234
You could've go to better university with normal major. Why did you choose that kind of shitty major? "Cartoon-Animation-Tec" I've never heard of this shit ever in my life.

Then I guess 14234 is pretty average
But considering the enourmous pressure in SK on the youth to do well in such tests, it is a great achievement
Well done Koreanon

If you would have not been accepted, what would have been your alternative plan?

I'll tell you, he will go to Haoliners to draw the new Karl Marx anime

youtu.be/PaiXBEwsxVE

the university logo looks like a small Korean dick

I'm not considering to work at Animation studio though, I guess you're a retarded netouyo.

Because I like that major I think?

J U S T

This is how it works.

Attached: 2014-01-04_19;31;59.jpg (586x263, 27K)

Japanon deleted his post
What a bummer

Oh, it's 1 to 9. I was assuming 1 to 6 as it is the case here. Well then your result is pretty good
Nice dude

There are multiple paths available for students with that major, so It's not that weird or deviating, actually most students ended up being a webtoon cartoonist.

Let's just not destroy this young man's dream. This is not the time to insult, Netouyo.

Another question: What about the pressure to go university in general? What about apprenticeships, trade schools etc.?

Unironically I want you to produce good animation and be successful. Good luck

(And work under slave-like conditions and wage, overtime everyday, 6 days a week until he jumps from a building)
Tha Animation industry is a really tough place

Massive amount of pressure to go university is put on students due to Confucian culture. In Confucianism, Achieving academic accomplishment is considered very important, so in result 80% of Korean population have the Bachelor's degree.

Would you say that this pressure is a positive thing?

Rather negative. Only 10~20% of people go to 'decent' university and all other universities are no different from Disneyland with lecture room.

Do Korean employers look at graduate grades?
Or they don't like Japan?

Good to see you following your dream unlike majority of student in Korea do. I was a boy who really wanted to major in Scandinavian language at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies but ended up majoring in Mechanical Engineering in other university. Hope you success and be happy unlike I did.

>Pursue art major
>End up a STEM
How the fuck?

>Disneyland with a lecture room
Good one user

But yeah, I heard that in East Asia, many normal (not elite/high-ranked) universities are easy to graduate, and that the entrance exam is the hardest part.

not art, lingustics

ARR NON-STEM ROOK ARIKE

On that note, I really had to laugh when someone on another thread roleplayed a situation of a conversation at Nintendo and said Molimoto instead of Morimoto

Just wanted to put that out there

> (not elite/high-ranked)
Even most prestigious university in South Korea(KAIST or Seoul univ) is hilariously easy to graduate compared to those of Germany or the United States.

As you said, It is outrageously hard to enter, but once you get accepted, Everything goes fine.

I see. Thanks for the answer

>Copypasting Japanese undergraduate education regimen
This is a critical part of Korean society that shouldn't be full blown Weaboo

Whatever

Attached: 1545659086.gif (640x615, 272K)

So, admitting that the Japanese University system makes the same mistakes by making the entrance exam hard and that actual university time easy?

I mean, you had once chance at surpassing the Japanese and you blew it. Just because you studied hard when you were 17 doesn't give you a free pass to the best jobs.

Yes, that is why a foreigner like me gets hired by serious companies here that don't circlejerk

Oh geez I'm sorry Eigo sensei

>Just because you studied hard when you were 17 doesn't give you a free pass to the best jobs.
But it does in Diet Korea and Japan.

(And China)

Well, I think this threas is dead. Anyways, thanks Koreanon for answering my question and I wish best of luck to you at university.