Can someone explain this political comic to me? I don't get it

Can someone explain this political comic to me? I don't get it.

Attached: 1539907680932.jpg (1000x1000, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
youtube.com/watch?v=aK_Ru6tScBE
youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/laughing-thug-leans-out-car-12803259
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mr pebble throw man thinks that people who ride bikes are bad

>thinks that people who ride bikes are bad
I don't get it.
Why does he think this is a bad thing?

The vegan is a dutch and the biker a Spanish girl.

Attached: 1534389271711.jpg (1024x634, 113K)

I fucking hate that smug fucking way he draws lips.

I wish
12 ton lorries try to squish you all the time

Meat is murder is actually an alblum released by the Smiths. The guys t-shirt I mean ;)

vegans bad, spandex laden cyclists bad

it's not uncommon for people who commute in cars to despite anything other than a car on the road and this is especially true for america, intentionally doing pic related to cyclists and other road users is a thing in murrica

Attached: rolling-coal-parking-lot-f-150.jpg (800x450, 55K)

It's time to get a driving license you worthless shits

Cyclists in Anglo countries piss everyone off

I have one, I just don't have a hate boner for cyclists

>not shooting the fucker violating the NAP
Imagine being an American and not owning firearms.

cager ragers

it's honestly fucking surprising, I don't get it either

It’s funny cus they get so mad when cyclists use the normal roads but will then be sent into an apoplectic rage the moment the city tries to create bike lanes

two insufferable groups (vegans and cyclists) going at each other, kinda like an unstoppable force vs immovable object thing

The album is good if you delete the annoying final track.

they'd also be the first to screech if cyclists were forced onto the pavement along with pedestrians, the entitlement is real

In Anglo countries bikers are blames for the lack of bike lanes or any infrastructure investment to make cities more bike friendly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

funny how only anglos can see the bikejew for what he is

same shit here too
squishy fags that want to get you into jail make people nervous and get a lot of hate
same with bikers on a highway especially in the winter

based

>bikers on the highway
This is the ultimate evil
humanity must stand united to defeat them

Honestly, our driving culture is the fucking worst
>going speed limit on country road, one lane each way with no passing
>guy starts tailgating me in his pickup truck
>do nothing because i can't slow down without him hitting me
>he makes a big show of illegally passing me and speeds off
>then proceeds to go slightly above the speed limit

based

Attached: 1522882042153.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

it's what happens when it's easy to get a liocense for driving and everyone thinks they are starring in their own personal movie

I once had a trucker baiting me into trying to go 30 in a residential area (speed limit was 15). There’s fucking kids playing and this asshole is literally on my ass. Taped my car too when some kid just ran onto the road and drove off because I could grab his license plate number.

I just wish people would consider how fucking heavy cars are and how deadly they are at high speeds

they got comfortable driving
still remember when I was first learning how to drive and I passed a semi on the highway for the first time
like now I don't think about it but then I was like holy shit if this thing fell over or hit me I would die instantly
idk if euros ever go through that

Stop posting this piece of shit "artist"

It's not political, it's just social.

Has anyone ever met a vegan who wasn't vocal about it? If it's just a diet then it's certainly the loudest one out there.

The cyclist isn't someone who commutes with a bike. They're equivalent to a jogger, except they get in the way of both pedestrians and cars. I'll be honest, I think this may be an American problem, in that using a bicycle is more of a "look at me" gesture there than in the rest of the world.

We hate them here, too.

Driving here is decent but theres always some asshole tryin to fuck shit up. In m state u can legally drive 5 mph over the speed limit, ill have people tailgating me like 1 foot from my car even when im going 5 over. When people do that i gradually slow down to about 3 under speed limit and force them to pass me or back up. Ridiculous

Americancers

yeah I lol at people honking at me for driving at the road's speed limit.

>Italian giving shit about driving
I spent over a week driving trough Italy, pretty much everyone drove like a mental patient there. Passing a crash site was a common occurrence.

well in lots of countries in Europe you see proper developed cycle lanes and such.
Here there aren't so cyclists cycle on the road side and think they own the place. Most drivers hate them and rightfully so

Swedes are the best drivers in the world. Feels safe man.

Attached: 20160910_WOC961_0.png (589x1058, 229K)

What

>Australian politician suggests some kind of registration to ride bikes on the road
>comes after a spate of robberies involving bicycles weaving through traffic and accidents cause by cyclists breaking road laws
>group of cyclists wait by his house and block his car from leaving
>police are called
>cyclists can legally ride on the road in pairs
>they ride directly in front of him in a large group slowing him down to the point it takes him 4 hrs to get to work
>cyclists vandalize his house and car
fuck cyclists

Yesterday I literally saw a cyclist give a driver the finger when he was the one who ran a red light.

Amsterdam is the most bike friendly city I've ever been in and the cyclists were all still the most entitled little faggots I've ever seen. They wouldn't dare slow down for anyone, going so far as to clatter into people then complain that the people had the gall to exist in their presence.

Cyclists are just the worst human beings alive.

Attached: 1548186283997.jpg (1143x486, 78K)

>ride my bike
>know my very presence will piss off drivers
>my face when

Attached: 1458632982834.gif (300x456, 567K)

Lol they don't do that in the northeast cuz they know we will just drive right past em and knock em over. Virgin cyclists fear the Chad Masshole driver.

Attached: NewEnglandBoomer.jpg (380x349, 72K)

Brainlet here, I can't for the life of me remember or find we creators name. I love this guys comics but forget his name. Anyone know?

kill yourself

Attached: 41007878-2AC5-42AD-A44B-2D5C01023201.jpg (1024x332, 49K)

haha got em

Attached: bbc-comic1.png (625x605, 55K)

lol!

LOL GOTTEEM

kill yourself

top kek

What the fuck? I have never ever heard of people seething at cyclists before entering this thread. Is it an American thing?

Attached: 1538052439208.jpg (431x550, 21K)

It's an everywhere thing. Literally everyone hates cyclists. I also seriously doubt you never watched a single episode of Top Gear.

Cager cancer

Cagers gonna cage.

>Has anyone ever met a vegan who wasn't vocal about it?
Yes. It came up occasionally because we shared a kitchen, but otherwise she was pretty decent.

>Yes, but she was occassionally vocal about it
lmao

Drivers hate them, but it's not really the fault of cyclists. The law requires cyclists to ride on the road instead of the footpath wherever there are no cycle lanes, and 99% of the roads in the country have no cycle lanes, so cyclists inevitably get in the way of drivers despite not wanting to.

I think you're autism is flaring up again. You see, "vocal" can have a literal meaning refering to the act of speaking and a more descriptive meaning refering to regularly and intentionally introducing certain topics into a discussion.

We were using it in the second sense as opposed to the first.

And you mentioned that she brought it up more than once. Good job being illiterate, you whiteknight faggot.

Some butthurt Trump voters, I guess.

It's not like they don't stuff pro-life and gun stuff down people's throats.

>Surprised people talk about food and their diet in kitchens
You're either underaged or a literal virgin freak.

This exactly. Of course cyclist hate isn't as much a thing as vegan hate. Vegans are actually awful people who intentionally make their veganism everyone else's problem when it doesn't have to be. Cyclists are only a nuisance to drivers when they're on the road, not of their own fault.

Attached: Frodo.jpg (242x251, 4K)

>calling someone a virgin when they insult your oneitis
LMAO. Perfect whiteknight behaviour.

Why would she need to tell you multiple times that she is vegan? One should've been enough. But it wasn't. I wonder why....

>not of their own fault
Maybe if they knew the rules of the road, then this wouldn't be a problem. Cyclists are absolutely at fault for being hated.

A lot of spandex'y cyclets tend to be loud douches who get into cycling to look like they're athletes in public. Imagine Patrick Bateman on a bike.

Most likely

maybe he was drunk, no big deal

Cyclists intentionally block the road and force everyone to move at a snail's pace. It should be legal to shoot them on sight.

>oneitis
>white knight
Yes, very interesting...

*turns around to talk to someone else*

Absolutely fucking based

>he's a /brit/poster
this actually could not be more perfect

>posts on /brit/ and has a vegan oneitis that he whiteknights for on the internet
>mfw

Attached: Laughing mongrels.jpg (696x442, 70K)

Cyclists don't follow the rules of the road even when they build bike Lanes

youtube.com/watch?v=aK_Ru6tScBE

hating cyclists is a thing here

This. I purposely pick up dog shit and put it on cycling lanes.

why don't they just overtake

Imagine not being able to understand this

haha that's clever

>I also seriously doubt you never watched a single episode of Top Gear.
I'm below the age of 40 and don't live in inglin.
Why do drivers hate cyclists? Why would they be any more annoying than someone walking? Is it because drivers worry the cyclist might lose control of the bike and swerve onto the road?

>Why would they be any more annoying than someone walking?
Cyclists cycle on the road. Have done for like 20 years now. They're notorious for the utter disregard for public road safety and the rules of the road, frequently ignoring red lights and moving around as though they're in a two tonne slab of steel when they're actually on a 15 microgram tinfoil toy.

>Cyclists cycle on the road.
As in the same road cars drive on? Why the fuck?

Because when they were on the footpath, they kept hitting pedestrians and causing a lot of brain injuries and occassionally deaths. As I said, they're notoriously entitled and dangerous. At least on the road, when they do something dangerous, they don't hit a three year old child and bash her skull off the pavement, instead they hit a two ton death machine that bashes their skull off the pavement.

Thanks for explaining to me.

based and carpilled

Why is this so satisfying to watch

I remember an user saying the guys in this video got done for attempted murder or something.

>recording yourself committing a crime
>get caught
If only we understood how these things work

You just avoid cars and weave around, not complicated unless the road is too tight.

After numerous accidents on footpaths, several laws came into effect that forced bicycles to be used on the road. Unfortunately, because bike lanes aren’t really a “standard” a like of times bicycles have to share the road with cars because of a lack of bikelanes.

Here in Paris cyclists are assholes. The worst thing they do is ignore traffic lights. Not sure how it works in your cunt but here they're supposed to stop at red lights just like cars, exept when there is specific signs for them. Yet they never do.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y

Attached: 2ae90ac3824a4bf183a5269e4efdcc20.jpg (1306x1822, 1.46M)

They have to follow every road law they a person in a car has to here. So do people on tractors and horses

I hate cyclists

Walk or take the train

You break too many laws and look gay lol

Based, fuck cyclist faggots.

>Constantly say "share the road"
>Don't respect a single rule of the road

>this is the actual comic
And I thought the edit where the dudes in the last panel was a furry and a weeb was the original. Christ he's bad.

i don’t think they got caught
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/laughing-thug-leans-out-car-12803259

Buying special clothing just to ride a bicycle is gay and stupid

Vegan and cyclist hate is somewhat similar. Group A does generally a good and hard thing like not contributing to animal killing, or reducing traffic, then gets caricatured into unlikeable stereotypes like loud vegan or cyclist that doesn't know road rules. It's mostly the effect of hatred of their moral superiority with little actual matter. While vegans can be said to run unsustainable diet and force children into it without proper supplements resulting in health problems, it's hard to really have anything against cyclists. Cyclist by definition is just a person who uses bike to commute. All it implies is lessening road congestion, lessening environmental impact, improving you health, and reducing risk of commutation for everyone as you're driving a puny bike, not a deadly car.

For those reasons to flip it around and feel air of superiority against those groups you operate on pure stereotyping that isn't the direct result of the actual veganism or the biking. Sometimes going as far as cheering on deaths of people for apparently slowing other people down.