I honestly don't care about where you're from or who you are as long as you recognize that pedophillia and the sexual...

I honestly don't care about where you're from or who you are as long as you recognize that pedophillia and the sexual molestation of minors is not acceptable under any circumstance.

Attached: 1526511521094.jpg (680x474, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/QcmPgvSqAc4M.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuck

cuck

I honestly don't care about where you're from or who you are as long as you recognize that women aren’t acceptable under any circumstance.

>I honestly don't care about where you're from or who you are as long as you recognize that pedophillia and the sexual molestation of minors is not acceptable under any circumstance.

Attached: 1549977469975.gif (413x243, 51K)

I agree with you, amerifriend

Pedos should be turned into babies and have their holes prolapsed to death

cuck

(OP)
cuck

(OP)
cuck

Young children have bodies that have not gone through puberty yet. They are actually physically harmed by the act. The fact that you cannot understand this lowers your value as a human being. The only subhumans of this world are pedophiles and sexual deviant scum.

Attached: cjoo7MO.jpg (640x480, 32K)

The same goes for you.

You have no right to dictate who gets to love and who doesn't.

>sex always has to involve vaginal penetration
Ignorant cuck

>Young children have bodies that have not gone through puberty yet. They are actually physically harmed by the act. The fact that you cannot understand this lowers your value as a human being. The only subhumans of this world are pedophiles and sexual deviant scum.

Attached: 1547742750617.jpg (647x831, 110K)

Nice bait, degenerate.

Attached: 1530815770625.jpg (500x371, 52K)

Not an argument, prude.

Pedophilia is acceptable from the point of view of sexual diversity. People have the right to do as they want with their sexuality as long as it doesn't harm others. There's nothing wrong with getting hard from looking at little kids.

What is wrong is crossing the line and touching them, harrassing or whatever. As is consuming cp. Loli is good though.

Based

This. The reason why loli shit exists is to contain pedophiles from actual children. Society should, however, to look at things like this as taboo and not normal. The reason /l/ existed was to contain them onto a singular board, not to encourage what they do. Because R*ddit has been banning this kind of stuff, more pedos are going to come on here and make it harder to contain the degeneracy to general threads on /b/.

Attached: No.png (152x254, 40K)

Attached: 1516747739160.gif (800x800, 195K)

>not an argument, prude.

Attached: 1531759392549.gif (480x368, 2.36M)

Hebephillia is based

T H I S

Russian pedophiles are more dangerous because the law there made loli count under legal terms as cp. Pedos there can't vent their degeneracy in private legally, so they are more likely to act on their degenerate urges in a harmful way.

Attached: 1541905354279.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Same here and fucking Shadman lives here. It's not really enforced

OP is a roastie btw

>OP is a roastie btw
No wonder why she's so upset about "pedos", she's trying to cull the competition. Selfish, calculating bitch.

Makes sense, OP. I need you to tell me why this needs to be said though. Do you think Jow Forums is full of pedophiles? Take a swing by /b/ and tell this to them, nigger.

>first I'm a soyboy cuck
>now I'm a roastie
>t.

Attached: 636398745447756058-Arby-s-Meat-Mountain-sandwich.jpg (3200x1680, 625K)

>muh childrins
get a grip

Attached: 1516895749249s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

soycuck

a.uguu.se/QcmPgvSqAc4M.webm