Literally snowniggers

Literally snowniggers.

Attached: 9E3621EB-5C6B-4E2B-9057-C0AA228E70B3.jpg (796x1060, 134K)

If we are snowniggers than what the fuck are you, snowapes?

grug see snow tribe live good grug hate better tribe

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Danmark is the only decent one

I agree, the rest is just fantastic

What's wrong with being a snownigger?

hello nigger

t: sven-pekka vladimirsson

>lumping us in with snowniggers
just no

Oh shit i forgot to turn on my proxy
Anyway i live in tropical Gelendzik

t:

Attached: mads mongolssen.jpg (736x919, 108K)

I wish I were Norwegian

that's right, we are the among the last existing desendants of genghis khan

>danish banter

Based & KHANGZ pilled

Your countrymen diaspora here hates Norway, our culture and values.

No idea why you think so. I'm more than sure they don't. Otherwise why are Poles the biggest minority in Iceland, Norway, the UK, Germany. We're depressed to the core, so you might feel that way about us though. There's a few YouTube channels made by Poles in Norway and they are happy even while doing shit jobs. I hope one day, when I'm done with my master degree in Beijing, I could live somewhere in the woods in central/northern Norway

i have worked factory jobs with many poles, they are hard workers who don't complain

stay out of scandinavia

This
Its really not faire to lump Denmark in with the rest of us. They are completely European. We are not.

rude

Why would you get a master's degree in order to live in a place where there are no jobs? Oslo or another larger city in Norway is probably where you wanna go

t. from northern Sweden also in the middle of nowhere thinking about getting a degree myself

They're often extremly nationalistic and are only here for higher wages. I know a polish guy who perfectly understands Norwegian, yet I have never heard him say a word because he speaks exclusively in English. If I ask him something in Norwegian, he'll respond in English. Met a ton of Poles and a lot of them are like this. They want to make it very clear to the locals that they're only here to take advantage of us. They often don't make Norwegian friends but rather stick together exclusively with other Poles. Sure, there are some decent folk but for every decent Poles, there's 10 bad ones.

I AM SNOWNIGGER!

Attached: fan.jpg (600x682, 35K)

>I know a polish guy who perfectly understands Norwegian, yet I have never heard him say a word because he speaks exclusively in English.
that's pretty based though
also what if he can understand but not speak??

I've noticed that Poles here are also very nationalistic.

It doesn't have anything to do with each other. I'm just into languages. I've learned Chinese first and now studying in Chinese something, say, more useful. I just want to kill two birds with one stone and master what I have started. But after all, I'm tired of both Asian and Polish politics. I like everything about Norway, but I know I will never be accepted by Norwegians, since I'm a Pole. But still living in the Norwegian woods/mountains, while maybe having a few neighbors that could stand me would be an endless joy for me

that's right, we are the among the last existing desendants of vikings

If you learn the language you can easily be accepted by Norwegians lmao

Why not tatra mountains? Probably be a lot cheaper than Norway

From IRL experience I find that Scandis feel themselves to be racially superior to me and my people. Which is funny, since we view the Bosnians in the same way, and every sadist also has a masochist side :P

Do you mean slavic people?

I kinda like slavs

Attached: 1549965933435.jpg (606x547, 129K)

ugh, Baltika, Lenovo, WoT...

I don't interact with Slavs much, just other Slovenes. But yeah, all the Swedish girls that visit here would rather kill themselves than to hook up with one of the natives, I feel: they seem to consider us ritually impure or something. Myself, I wouldn't go that far in my disdain of southerners, as other ex-yu women are fair game despite my disdain for their culture.

Ok

and that's a good thing

Sw*des look down on everybody except they love Americans. They are little Parisians.

>they love Americans
Couldn't be further from the truth. There's a huge disdain for them here. You Finns however absolutely worship Americans. You're the biggest Ameriboos in Europe.