>climate change is not re---

Attached: 3543.jpg (3543x2126, 876K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3207670/
scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-global-warming-harsher-winter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the holocene extinction is ganna be epic

The poor animals

Attached: 1540669930009.png (644x800, 15K)

>I don't care about the environment

Attached: Thetophat.jpg (320x256, 11K)

libtards destroyed with facts and logic

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-203902.jpg (1440x1789, 613K)

>NOOOO WE HAVE TO SAVE ALL THE POOR ANIMALS

Attached: 1517787010164.gif (413x243, 51K)

Why do we still have record blizzards and record cold every winter?

>the events that prove my theory are important but the ones that don't are just coincidences!

Attached: 1550018250072.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Trump shoo. Retards aren't welcomed here.

Why are Americans so braindead.

Attached: joMc8ei.png (848x682, 721K)

Global warming means more extreme weathers, which means abnormally high heat, much more frequent forest fires and hurricanes and typhoons, and much more intense and sudden blizzards.

God, you are so outrageously dumb it's a crime you're allowed to live.

>global warming actually means really cold weather!

Attached: images(3).png (249x203, 5K)

It's called GLOBAL warming, not "oh it was very cold this winter here in Chicago, guess it's not true haha". The average temperature of the entire is world is going up. And yes, ozone deterioration is a thing. We say this before the ban of aerosols and will happen on a global level with CO2 omissions. Stop ignoring facts to pursue a stupid ass agenda that plugs its ears.

>if global warming is real why am I cold?
>if the earth is round why does it feel flat on my foot?

Attached: 15225875554690.png (645x729, 80K)

Let the globe warm, it will wont hurt us in rich countries

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3207670/
>"We further find that the sum of warm plus cold extremes increases with any climate change, whether warming or cooling."

scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-global-warming-harsher-winter/
>The flip side of the question, of course, is whether global warming is at least partly to blame for especially harsh winter weather. As we pointed out in a recent EarthTalk column, warmer temperatures in the winter of 2006 caused Lake Erie to not freeze for the first time in its history. This actually led to increased snowfalls because more evaporating water from the lake was available for precipitation.

Attached: (You).png (500x331, 270K)

>i think humans are clever enough to understand the climate

Attached: 1525242080559.jpg (1000x989, 81K)

>Everyone's as retarded as I am

Attached: 1547570985156.jpg (828x898, 119K)

So we are clever enough to discover atoms and manipulate to create complex matter by ourselves but we're too stupid to recognize patterns in the global climate over the past several centuries. Okay retard.

"Global warming"!.

Climate change, fucker.
Earth's natural cycles. Yes we influence it.
No, not as much as cuntfags believe.
Even if we didn't, Earth would chance. We just gotta deal with it.

Here's what happens
>3rd world countries will get fukt as always
>1st world countries will have more trouble to deal with and not live as cushily as they live nowadays

>i trust the weather man on tv

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>I-I meant climate change! not global warming hehe

Attached: images.png (235x214, 7K)

nice bait. that's what cows do. wallow in mud. they are just chilling

yeah when it snows in july that's global warming, dumbass, lmao

Based.
The holocene will be rewritten as just another interglacial

those scheming farmers killed them for more subsidies

Attached: 1460874235929.jpg (778x682, 286K)

Haha all our fish are dying too!

I can't wait until half of oceania and asia are underwater or have nothing to eat and they flee to our rich country to survive!

now check who paid for this 'research'

He doesn't know the difference but is brainwashed enough to keep repeating the same bullshit he hears on the news.

fish dying in the oceans? of dehydration?

>american reading comprehension
No wonder you are all so dumb.

Cute gat.

>guys global warming is real my government told me so, we have to go vegan to save the planet!

Attached: 1549209373061.gif (800x800, 178K)

Welllllllllll we've have millions of fish dying in our river systems. But the oceans are acidifying as well, which is related to climate change and helping to kill ocean fish too. So we've got all our bases covered.

Attached: 10708668-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 175K)

why are they dying in the rivers? cow shit? i thought that was a NZ's thing.

> After seven years of drought, elated cattle farmers in the Australian state of Queensland welcomed the rainstorms heading their way as a blessing.

>guys climate change isn't real prageru told me so, now we need to buy more suv's so Saudi arabia can sell my oil to us!

Attached: 1550064081730.png (350x350, 55K)

Nah they're dying because of corruption, ineptitude and sun. Our river systems in some areas have been very poorly managed and far too much water has been taken out of the natural river systems and into huge industrial farms. Due to that, the water levels are too low and stagnant (which also creates algal blooms) and on some recent very hot days (talking 45+ degrees) there have been mass fish deaths.

modern consumer car emissions barely make a dent, especially compared to industry and agriculture. The manufacturing process and shipping of modern cars emits more harmful gasses than the cat-filtered low-NOx gasses produced by cars. If you want to know what cars were like back when they WERE a major contributor, put your nose up to the tailpipe of a 60s big block running on leaded fuel. Those were cancerblasters.

you fucks killed the great barrier reef, might as well let the world burn already

there should be no barriers to human endeavor

I would say it's more like we let it die, rather than killed it, coral reef all over the world is dying to due ocean acidification, and the great barrier reef is so large that it's especially sensitive to changes in climate.

I think it's kind of like someone was dying of heart disease, and we kept feeding them hamburgers. It's a despicable shame on us/our governments (especially our governments that ts has happened this way. You can especially blame Queensland.

Oh also, how long till you guys kill the amazon?

Based and redpilled

I love trolling Everytime it's cold or snowy

Because they never shut up when we have hot days either

I do believe in climate change and that our existence is running the environment. Those things may not be related though.

Nigga are you legit this dumb or just baiting? It's called global warming because the average temperature of our climate system is increasing, which in turn leads to climate change.