Be westoid

>be westoid
>can easily get neetbux
>even the shittiest jobs pay 2k€
>have every opportunity for self-improvement available at no or low cost
>still complain life is "difficult"

Attached: 1542944852200.png (645x773, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hemnet.se/bostad/bostadsratt-1rum-munkfors-munkfors-kommun-smedsgatan-14-a-15742355
bostad.skandiamaklarna.se/till-salu/CMBOLGH/images/CMBOLGH4QKIAK9J2OIPUH7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Problem is getting housing mostly. You can't afford anything by yourself if you don't earn over 50k gross here.

Government gave me an apartment but I still need to pay rent but it's really low only like 450 euro dollars

Just because you're stronger doesn't mean the weight of the world isn't as heavy.

are you an alpha man or beta?

You can literally find apartments to buy for 100€ here.

hemnet.se/bostad/bostadsratt-1rum-munkfors-munkfors-kommun-smedsgatan-14-a-15742355

Probably the most misleading post I ever saw on this board lol

>absolute state of eurocucks

I can buy a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom house for 50 grand , and rent is 300 bucks here for a studio

Well, you literally can. The next step up is 3000€-5000€ or there about. Then you can find a nice little flat within commuting distance from a mid-size city.

Sorry I don't want to live in a mud hut on the prairie

Where the fuck do you live? The deep south?

Of course there is cheap housing in the middle of nowhere

omaha, nebraska

We care more about things like existential dread and the legacy we leave for future generations, poor people usually have only animalistic concerns (next meal, money etc.) so can they really know true suffering?

Attached: ee4b576eafd831404db2a9f3809f1785.jpg (720x888, 81K)

This is kinda what I think when other Finns here complain how their life is so hard etc

>$50k
If you're willing to live in the countryside, you can get a house like this for that kind of money here.

bostad.skandiamaklarna.se/till-salu/CMBOLGH/images/CMBOLGH4QKIAK9J2OIPUH7I

Attached: 35a44-ac9fd-646e8-8bd93-b6f7b-70287-bfab0-7432c.jpg (1024x683, 208K)

But... no GF

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 11K)

>If you're willing to live in the countryside
only retirees and farmers live there, and there's a good reason to it. There arent enough jobs.

There are jobs. Just not jobs enough for everyone to live there, because that would make a city, wouldn't it? This is what I don't get about people complaining "there are no jobs" in the countryside.

>The goal of life is to live as long as possible, like it's a videogame!!

Attached: 6e4.png (644x800, 11K)

>be westoid
Check
>can easily get neetbux
check
>>even the shittiest jobs pay 2k€
check I worl half time but it pays well.

Also somewhat this

Having health problems of 40yo in 20 isn't cool, m'kay?

Being 40 and healthy but lonely and socially inept or overworked/stressed is worse. Life isn't just about getting as old and healthy as possible

But what if health problems and also lonely?

Attached: pleVbzgygP0.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

Then you die and you're done with this shitty life

Have you ever taken into consideration that some of us might bear both material and abstract burdens instead of dehumanizing lower class people into critically unaware animals that can be satisfied by a full stomach?

Attached: 1547863020421.jpg (514x343, 29K)

Lmao where the fuck do you live. Does your internet go down when there is a strong wind?

No, I haven't. Now be quiet, animal.

I bought cigarettes today, I won't be having any breakfast tomorrow

based smoker